Charlie and the Seven Sisters - Cover

Charlie and the Seven Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Charlie sensed it was time for him to move on from the valley of Death and to spill the blood of the blasphemers against the word of God in a violent spasm of destructive mayhem right in the midst of their sinful world.

He gathered his disciple sisters around him like a cloak of pussy invisibility and instructed them that the moment of final truth was upon them. They walked the sandy ditches alongside the highway like some nomadic visitors from a domain of Hell. Sometimes they laughed and even broke out into a chant or song of joy at the sheer freedom from the shackles of authority. When they paused under the shade of an impressive Joshua tree, Charlie selected one of the new girls with a still overly tight brown eye and showed the other girls how much she had learned from his anal training. Her screams and curses rang out over the silent rolling dunes of the wastelands like some animal in a trap unable to escape.

They came upon the broken-down school bus painted with flowers indicating it was no longer in service as transportation to innocent school children. A small gaggle of young people stood forlornly in its shade waiting for help of some sort but too ineffectual to actually have a plan to secure assistance.

Charlie came close to falling on his knees and thanking his mentor in the sky above for the granting of such a prize when he needed it the most.

There were four young men and four young women. None of them had reached the terrible age of twenty which to them seemed like eligibility for an old folk's home. He saw the four young lads were still pimply and none of them seemed capable of forming any resistance to his need for control. Just to be certain, he instructed his two male followers to separate them out one by one and initiate them into anal submission just to show them their place in the new regime. Only one of them was reluctant to perform adequately and he ordered him buried under the sand out of view of the others so as not to make a scene at the outset.

The four females were a typical "flower power" motley group of young pussy. None of them were virgins and they all were skilled in both oral and anal pleasure giving at the drop of hat or the trousers of a horny male. The other sisters approved of all four of them and they accepted the three remaining males as sturdy helpers to serve the cause. Now they numbered seven sisters in all and six males including Charlie. He didn't consider the total of thirteen to be in the least bit unlucky because numbers were not his forte.

Charlie was more concerned with the mixture of colors splashed in random and mystical sequencing to enhance his virility and encourage him to greater effort in dispensing death and destruction in the service of the greater good of the universe.

It was later speculated that at this point, poor Charlie's brain was totally fried by the cumulative effect of inhaling and shooting up drugs and chemicals of unknown origins. His imagination in devising tortures and kinky combinations was at its peak and his followers did their best to keep up with him in dishing out the punishment on the unsuspecting sheep of the unenlightened "outside".

He personally tested all four new recruits to judge their ability to stretch slots and brown eyes for his pleasure and found them more than adequate for full membership in his cult of pleasure and pain. One girl who professed to be mostly of Indian extraction showed him some tricks that he was unfamiliar with and which made him stronger in spirit and more depraved in thought if that was at all possible.

His male follower with the mechanical background easily fixed the battered old school bus with a make shift modification that put it back into operating condition. They all piled on board and he smiled watching some of his "children" merging their flesh in celebration of the victory.

Soon they came to the alternate highway that paralleled the main road and they followed it all the way down to the vine studded valley of the wine country that was filled with the sweat of brown skinned laborers and discarded condoms throw from passing vehicles like trophies of immorality.

The small gas station was almost deserted except for Maggie the cashier and Miguel the jack of all trades that did everything else that needed to be done. It was not a popular place because the place was dirty and dusty with tourist baubles of little or no value and gas that was over-priced and sold only when the traveler was running on empty.

Miguel was distracted by a pair of Charlie's pretty sisters.

They sucked his seldom gratified cock and kissed his eager lips with tongues of fire. He thought he had gone straight to Heaven but would soon find that he was actually heading in the other direction.

The rather plain Maggie locked the cash register and crossed her fingers and her legs hoping for the best but expecting the worst after having been raped by a biker gang just a scant two months ago. That memory preyed on her both awake and asleep like some wraith of misfortune attached to her body for the remainder of her existence. She was thankful that most of the group was female because that meant the males were getting their ashes hauled on a daily basis. That was totally different than the biker gang which was male only and horny as horn toads looking for pussy at every turn in the road.

Charlie went behind the counter and stood behind Maggie.

He was going to do something terrible.

He knew it but he was unable to stop it from happening. At the last minute he decided that he would just hump the plain woman from behind instead of something far worse. He tucked her short skirt into her apron band and pulled down her pantyhose to the laughter and cheers from his followers.

Maggie knew what was coming and she braced herself against the counter for the impalement. She hoped he would be more interested in her shaved pussy than in her still tender brown eye recovering from her previous ordeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.