Charlie and the Seven Sisters
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

The trio of females from the church van fit into Charlie's band of sisters with relative ease. Grace the eldest was a wise and kinky twenty-two and she never hesitated to follow orders no matter how perverted or illegal. The twins were perfect opposites with the virginal Alicia and the slut-like Alice. All of the other sisters enjoyed Alice the most because she was a true nymphomaniac with no inhibitions or slightest hesitation to perform whatever was required. Obviously, Alicia was saved for the ritualistic cherry-busting needs of Charlie. He usually offered up the virginal visitors to his altar right in front of the entire band so they could witness the physical "taking" of the girl's innocence.

In all honesty he got off more from the exhibition in front of the others than in the actual breaking of the new girl's hymen. He had more than his share of virgins in the past and seldom kept them around for everyday bread and butter humping once he had delivered their first taste of his blessed seed. Since Alicia was the only virgin he had opened with his divine tool on this journey, he used her extensively to make certain she was well versed in all of the "tricks" necessary to extract monetary donations from bored males crossing their path and out of sight of their spouses or girlfriends. Sometimes, he added to the revenue by stretching the horny male's sphincters as they humped one of his girls. He seemed to have a sixth sense of determining which of the males were inclined in that bisexual sort of attitude and none of them complained about his kinky use of their backside.

Charlie did the same to some of the wives and girlfriends who were forlorn at the distraction of their partners with the nubile band of Charlie's sisters. He liked the older ones the best because he loved to see the look of consternation in their eyes as his huge cock devoured their proffered and out of practice pussies with determined and unexpected battering usually driving them into convulsive orgasms and vociferous outbursts of passion. He almost always finished the unfashionable middle-aged matrons off with a humiliating stretching of their anal passage just to show them it was made for something other than normal use. Charlie found it amusing to watch them squirming and wiggling on the end of his terrible sword of degradation and he loved using his leather belt to mark up their domesticated backsides and listen to their sobs of disgrace.

Things were going along fairly well for them and they were starting to make good money between extorted donations and what they could liberate on their own when Charlie started to go into a strange cycle of trances and visions that shared the shit out of most of them but they feared saying a word and incurring his terrible wrath with unexpected consequences.

They went on a frenzied search for his buried gold and when it was not found, he took a blade to the goat they used for milk and started to paint weird symbols and words on the inside of the deserted building that had once been used as a combination saloon and whorehouse. The sisters did their best distract him by shoving their pussies in his face hoping to improve his mood with some good old-fashioned humping but he seemed bent on some fulfilling some vision that was revealed only to him and they were too loyal to doubt his sincerity.

Unfortunately, a pair of Mexican workers fresh from crossing the border wandered upon them and stole some of their food before they realized the danger of the situation. Charlie slit the man's throat as easily as the goat's and added his blood to the interior walls of the saloon much to the dismay of his companion, a young girl of about twenty years of age with long flowing black hair that almost reached the floor.

He had his sisters strip the girl and made her twirl in circles watching her hair spin out like a spider's web around her naked body. The sisters had seen Charlie in one of these moods before and they knew the poor girl was probably doomed to damnation at his vicious hands. He started to speak gibberish and confused them all by bending her over and giving her his special kisses in her most private of openings making her squeal louder than the goat when it drew it's last breath. They never knew the girl's name but he sent her on her way only taking about a foot of her hair which he had the sisters braid and he wore it around his neck like a medallion of some past glory that only he could possibly understand. After that, he did start to hump all the sisters again much to their relief because they all feared that he might go over the edge and turn to using them for his terrible enactments of bloody vengeance.

He recruited two fugitive escapees from a prison chain gang to join his band of sisters and told the female followers to bestow their favors on them no matter how kinky the request or how humiliating the requirement. He felt reasonably certain all of the girls would be more than willing to follow orders because they were sometimes verbal in their displeasure at the limited availability of live-in cock to go around. The two escapees were dirty, unshaven and foul-mouthed but they were both decidedly heterosexual in their outlook on life. That was right up the sister's alley and they bent over for them right out in the open both indoors and outdoors like animals obeying their base instincts. Charlie found it to be a source of inspiration to see the sisters taking it out in the open like that and commended them on their spirit of natural acceptance as designated cum-buckets for his two new male followers. His lack of jealousy was surprising but somehow his recent revelations had changed him into a more practical leader with hidden agendas of vengeance and justice for the non-believers around him.

The girls made several trips to the truck-stop on the interstate highway and made money selling pussy to the needy truck drivers always ready to pay them to pull down their jeans and take it from behind. More often than not, the truck drivers stretched their sphincters being far kinkier than normal folks but the sisters didn't find that off putting because it was their Charlie's favorite pastime and they were well broken in in that regard. They usually brought back goodies from the truck stop and newspapers from the stand just inside the front door. It was easy to swipe the newspapers since the employees were far too busy providing services and never-ending pots of coffee to the men who transported the needs of the general population across the miles of endless highway.

Some of the items they brought back to Charlie were the latest news of the day and he was incensed at the lack of consideration by what he called the "Hollywood crowd" with their well-advertised orgies and hedonistic ways in the California lifestyle that valued pussy more than common sense. He sent some of the sisters to the west and instructed them to bring back some recruits from the girls that serviced the pussy mills of the entertainment industry taking them away from the jaded "stars" and "starlets" to his own sweet service of submission and sex-enhancing drugs that would actualize them into personal satisfaction. They followed his orders and their band almost doubled with the rejects from the glamour studded places of reality deprived fantasy.

Charlie took it upon himself to indoctrinate the pretty young things using his staff of enlightenment to stiffly train the willing females into his way of life and his personal agenda of the vengeance of the divine creator of humankind. They soon saw his wisdom of retribution as the way of truth and were just as enthusiastic as the original band of sisters who doted on his every word and action.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.