Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray showed a little trepidation when the cab arrived next day, and the heavy portmanteaux which accompanied the ladies was once more lifted for transport to Hampstead, Ella noting the insecurity in his eyes as Elsa and Martha grabbed an arm each, as if to ensure he did not run away. Her sex tingled with pleasure on seeing genuine fear in his eyes for the first time in what seemed an age; she would use the moment to have him taunted, whilst guarding her jealousy at the obvious attraction he had shown Claire.

'You have earned some strict punishment Gray, and you'll know it. From this moment on, and until you are lucky enough to return, you will be the property of Mistress Claire Fullbrook-Barr and will know what the slightest impudence requires. You will be caned immediately on return by Hattie while I watch, as her weekend will be disrupted.' Leaving him with mouth agape and anus tingling, she turned and bade farewell to Claire, a contented smile hidden from Gray's view.

Gray was once again made to kneel on the floor of the cab throughout the journey to Hampstead, the clammy morning air becoming crisper as the cab ascended to the more rural areas North of the capital. As Gray knelt obediently at Claire's feet, she and her two charges undid the ankle length coats they wore to reveal that below them their bodies were displayed in an expression of perfect femininity. Each were adorned with tightly corseted bodices with frills which hung from the top edge and the lower, gracing the thighs which shone in silky stockings. Gray's cock tented his trousers as Claire crossed her legs, showing him her ample thighs and the seam which ran down the rear of each shapely leg. Gray was immediately put in mind of the pictures he had seen in some of the more risque publications he had encountered, which depicted the women of the 'Wild West' saloons frequented by women who were very forward indeed. Claire toyed with her menacing crop as she smiled down on his wide eyes.

'You are mine now Gray. You're going to be taught how I will have my males show their complete obedience, and can forget the soft treatment you've enjoyed so far; my world will have you begging for mercy.' He let out a gasp as the ginger haired Martha put her heel into the centre of his back and laughed as he squirmed in discomfort.

'He knows he's gonna be tied and whipped like a mule Mistress, he almost came with the thought of it when he was told while licking my cunny last night.' The three laughed as Gray was reminded of the delicious ginger cunt he had had the pleasure of servicing the night before; he had ached to shoot his mess as he was dominated by the three young females, and he was already dribbling pre-cum a he thought on what was to come. Elsa now toed the tent in his crotch, making him bend to try to avoid the pleasurable sensation.

'Hattie showed us just how weak and submissive he is, I can't wait to make him cry under the whip; that'll put him in the right mood to use that tongue on me again, t'aint nuthin' we can improve on there, I can tell ya!' As Gray blushed with the humiliation of the girl's cutting remark, he then thought of his tongue's encounter with her cunt; the long legs guiding his face into the warmth of her slippery crevice, a neat tuft of close cut jet black hair just above the budding clitoris. Claire brought him back to the present, placing her crop under his chin and lifting his head.

'These two girls are making me mighty jealous; there's one pussy here you haven't tasted yet, and you'll be more than ready for it when I think you've earned the right to worship it.' Elsa gave a broad grin and began to do up her coat on looking out of the cab window; the house she had been to once before was now in sight.

The cab traversed a long leafy driveway and came to a halt, the two younger women alighting almost before it stopped, much to the concern of the cab driver who was taken aback further as the ginger haired Martha put her hands about her mouth and let out a blood curdling whooping sound, in most unladylike fashion. Gray alighted in typically accepted fashion and held the door open for his Mistress. She stepped out and smiled softly at the cab driver, who had lurched forward in his seat with mouth agape as he watched the two younger women gallop across the forecourt to the house, their long coats hitched up to reveal legs above the knee.

'The excitement of the journey my man; you should see them after a few whiskies.' The girls were greeted with open arms by maids from the house who came out to assist with baggage, leaving the cab driver to return to town after being paid. They watched as the bemused man craned his neck to look back in disbelief every few yards as he drove away. The maids grinned at the male, looking him up and down as he struggled in the warmth of the sun with one of the larger cases. Martha smiled as she acknowledged their interest.

'Oh yes, he's ours to break in over the next couple of days.' He followed his petit Mistress to the large detached house, its red brick construction typical of the villas and country houses owned by the wealthier businessmen and doctors from London, its outward appearance typically English. Once through the front door, Gray felt as though he had arrived in another country; the walls were plainly whitewashed with no element of patterned wallpaper, but a wavy line about a foot from the ceiling ran down the length of the hallway walls, and several brightly coloured woven mats, obviously the work of native Americans, were hung on the walls. At the far end above the arch to the next rooms was a huge pair of cows horns. The trunks and cases were pulled into the ante room and left for the maids to delve through later, as Claire and the two young ladies removed their coats, the maids taking them, eager to be introduced to the male. Gray having dropped to his knees on entering, as he had been taught to on entering the house of a Mistress.

One of the maids chuckled as she offered him a foot, which he kissed automatically. Claire took a collar and leash from a hook by the door, ready to make her guest feel at home. The maids looked down, pleased to see a male in the house, and one who was so obviously ready to be dominated.

'This is Gray, he is the pet owned by Ella Hempleton. He likes to shoot his semen without permission when enjoying submission; he is here to learn how to control himself, and will please us in doing so.' The maids gave him curt smiles as he bent his head in shame, one of the others now offering a foot which also received his lips.

'Where shall we put his case Mistress?' Claire gave a smug smile.

'Oh, in my room of course. I intend to have full use of his services while he's here. But let's not waste any time; I'm in the mood for a little pleasure now we're back at our English home. Clothes off Gray! We're going to check out our 'ranch' and you are going to be paraded round it.' Gray obeyed and stripped naked, maximising his exposure, the maids giggling as his cock poked a rude salute while Claire buckled his collar. He was kept on all fours and led like a dog by Claire, his view of her tightly corseted rear with stockings, the seams of which teased his eyes up to her ample but firm arse, did nothing to ease his erection as he was shown a huge lounge with polished floorboards and rugs, brown Chesterton style leather seating contrasting with the white sparsely decorated walls. One item which increased his erection was a huge bullwhip which took pride of place over a stone block fireplace; it really did feel as though he had crossed the Atlantic.

The sun beamed in through a row of open French windows to the rear of the lounge, and Claire paused for a moment as they approached them, smiling proudly at Gray as he viewed a a huge and magnificent tree lined garden of several acres; the tall trees and dense shrubbery disguising a wall which ensured the privacy required for Claire to indulge her fantasies, some of which became apparent to Gray as his eyes scanned the grounds, making his anus tingle. The movement of horses in a paddock stole his immediate attention, but he then noticed an ominous looking post with manacles attached to it, and from the gnarled boughs of a lone standing ancient oak, a noose waved gently in the wind. He swallowed hard, then put them out of his mind, focusing on the several outbuildings, one of which was a frontier style log cabin.

Claire however, was determined to tease and torment Gray in the most sadistic fashion from the outset. She tugged his leash hard and strutted out into the sun with Gray scrambling behind, much to the amusement of Elsa, Martha, and two of the maids whose duties were over.

'We'll show him the whipping post first, something he'll become well acquainted with.' Gray's balls tingled as she made a bee-line across the vast lawn to the stark wooden pole, as they drew closer he noted its apex was ornately carved, the head of a goddess smiling down on those receiving punishment. Claire made his anus tingle in earnest as she stroked the pristine flesh of his back and buttocks.

'I can see you are a stranger to the whip, you will become good friends with it here and will learn to love it's caress; you'll be begging for more by the time it's time to return you to your owner. I've broken many men here, see how nice and shiny the face of the lower half is? The wood seems to thrive on semen, it's been well treated with it.' The women watched with cruel pleasure as Gray paled and swallowed hard. Martha rubbed a finger in the cleft or her camel-toe, which was hot and moist.

'Can we see him whipped now Mistress, I so wanna here him cry.' A wicked grin spread across Claire's face; she wanted him to dwell for a while on what was to come before he received actual punishment.

'He'll receive what's due soon enough Martha, I want to make sure things have been kept in good order while we've been away. There is a selection of whips in the cabin; we'll have him choose one when we get there, let's see the hanging oak next.' Gray was already beginning to sweat and burn in the sun as it approached noon, but the cool shade provided by the oak was tempered by the primary purpose the noble old tree had been utilised for. Gray could not prevent his cock from boning rigid as Claire delighted in showing him the noose; though in complete fear of it, his deeply submissive nature triggered the darkly erotic appeal of being executed by a woman, and Claire knew this.

'This is the place for males who mess spontaneously, even those who don't normally, do so when they dangle here; nothing puts a male in his place like not knowing if his feet will ever touch the ground again. I do so love a lynching, seeing the look on their faces as the stool is kicked away is so invigorating; just a few gentle strokes to the cock is always enough to bring those reluctant to shoot unaided to a pleasing orgasm.' As Gray panted, imagining his own neck in the noose, she was careful not to divulge that no male had actually been snuffed out on the rope; the tease remained as fresh for each male she brought there. Gray was never more relieved to leave the shade of a tree and enter into the hot sun again, as he was at that moment, though he knew he would be made to visit it again before he left.

As they crossed the grass beside the paddock on the way to the cabin, he noted a pole set centrally within it, with a ring at its apex; a well worn circular track orbited it. The path in the soft earth was flat, betraying the fact that the horses within the paddock were not trained there, their hooves had not cut the track. Claire simply grinned at him as she saw his mind work out that equestrian style training would also be something he would endure. Elsa and Martha's lusting restlessness was beginning to show as they entered the cabin, neither had the patience of Claire, and the youthful women had yet to learn and enjoy her pleasure in having a male sweat over what was to come. Elsa broke first as they stood on the porch of the cabin, which was sited so that the view was not interrupted by any other building, just a view of the far trees.

'Please Mistress Claire, may we show him how good we are with the ropes? Just 15 minutes or so, I do love to see a bound male struggle ... and a little whipping when he's bound would be nice.' Claire opened the double doors of the cabin with a grin; she was ready to have Gray know a little pain. The bemused pet was taken to the middle of the cabin floor and made to kneel as Claire sat in a throne-like wicker chair, and gave a simplistic nod to the two younger women, smiling and crossing her legs to give Gray a good look at the thighs he lusted to have his head between. As the two giggling women opened a door and disappeared into a room, Gray surveyed the cabin which was every inch what he'd expect to see in Kansas, Tennessee, or the like; it was sparsely furnished with tall glass oil lamps, and an iron stove at one end, sporting a well used black coffee pot and various utensils. His cock perked as he noticed several braided whips hanging snake-like from a plain wooden table.

He was still looking at the whips, with balls tingling, when he heard the ginger girl whoop as she had when leaving the cab. Before he could turn, a thin rope looped about his neck, seemingly coming from nowhere, and he gasped as it was pulled tight, making him keel over; Martha had lassoed him. As he fell to the floor he noticed the two maids sat close to each other on a wooden bench seat; they had hiked their skirts up to reveal pert little cunts, each being stroked by the other as they anticipated a show they had no doubt seen before. As he gasped for breath, the two young harpies were upon him, and as quick as he looked up to see two delicious camel-toes straddling him, his wrists and ankles were bound in a flash. Claire's cunt tingled as she watched her girls humiliate Gray with consummate ease, noting his cock poke rigid, as the submissive delight at the feeling of being trussed like an animal overcame him.

He gasped as the ropes cut into his flesh, his limbs pulled this way and that, he groaned as his head was pulled back, tied to both ankles, which in turn were held apart by his arms which were drawn back, splaying his legs to expose his balls as he was rocked on his erect cock which was close to spending as the girls dominated him with their art. Claire saw the raw submissive excitement in his eyes, and though she looked forward to whipping him at the pole, her true lust was in having him all to herself in the comfort of her grand bedroom that night, where he would be dominated to her own personal satisfaction.

Gray groaned in a mixture of discomfort and a newly discovered pleasure, as the girls turned his trussed carcass so that his belly poked up from his arched back as he rested on head, arms an bent legs. As he tried to flex in his bonds, he saw Martha from his upside down perspective, kneel, spread her legs, and slip her camel-toe up to his face. She giggled as she nestled her crotch up to his face, watching his vulnerable cock which was already hard, bone rigid as he sniffed at the warm cunt pressed to his face. His sniffing turned to grunts and groans as Elsa took some thin cord and smiled wickedly as she tightly bound his cock and then slowly wound the neck of his scrotum, forcing his balls down tight to the bottom of his sack. The two maids began to moan with pleasure as they heard his muffled cries of pain, their eager clitorises rubbed hard on seeing the symbol of his masculinity dominated so cruelly.

The scent of the ginger cunt and the ecstasy of the maids was almost too much for Gray as Elsa's own cunt buzzed with satisfaction as the sneering black haired girl twisted and pulled the cords tight, the coil of thin rope wound tight and making a solid column of his tortured cock, the flange of his bell-end teased delightfully by a stiff collar of cord; pre-cum oozed down the restrictive spiral which had him know he was owned. His balls were now forced several inches lower than their normal position by the lower coil; the mixture of pain and his balls aching to come reduced him to a new nadir of submission as he writhed in the exquisite bondage, he so wanted to spend but knew he must not.

Martha moaned in ecstasy as she treated herself to an orgasm at the expense of the captive's face, her pleasure causing a chain reaction with the maids whose inward knees pressed hard against each other's as they splayed their legs to display their wet cunts in orgasm; the cacophony of pleasured female sounds having Gray need to muster all his willpower not to shoot as they registered their spiteful triumph. Claire's cunt oozed as she sat quietly and studied the face of absolute defeat, when Martha eased back from it; her desire to see him whipped soundly was now her priority. Elsa had not come, and would now see her handiwork put to good use as she received satisfaction. She smiled at the panting maids as Gray's arched back was allowed a little relief as she rolled him back onto his belly, gesturing to them to come over.

Gray's balls now poked out invitingly from under his arse, vulnerable on the hard floorboards. She pointed the two maids to them before kneeling at his head and easing her bulging camel-toe into his face.

'Go gals, put your boots on those balls and let him know who owns him.' She grinned with spite, her clitoris budding with dominant pleasure on being rubbed on Gray's tortured face, as the equally spiteful maids slowly put a boot each on either testicle, giggling as they applied pressure and tested the flexibility of his bound balls. Despite the severe pain, Gray's cock squirmed erect below his belly against the boards, the deep carnal aura of masochistic submission making him yearn to know the pleasures of what he had seen outside; as he whimpered like a child into the warmth of Elsa's cunt, he was not to be denied his wish. Claire waited for Elsa to arch her back and groan in pure ecstasy before leaving her seat. Elsa slumped back, but the maids received a look from their Mistress which encouraged them to continue. She took Gray's head by the hair and looked deep into his eyes.

'More pressure girls. I'll have him know pain as he begs for the whip.' Gray's eyes were hypnotised with a lust to be dominated to oblivion by the petit grey haired woman as he witnessed the sadism in those brown eyes, her red lips pursing into a mean smile of satisfaction as his face contorted with pain. He wanted the maid to crush his balls as he saw the pleasure his pain gave her, but so wanted to come in submission before the spiteful maids burst them. She half closed her eyes and licked her lips as he shed tears like a baby, on the maids taking pleasure in squeezing his balls hard under their boots.

'Beg to be whipped! Beg!' Gray, gasped and stuttered under the immense pain, his voice as broken as his will.

'Whip me ... I ... Oohh! ... I beg you ... whip me Mistress Claire.' She looked deep into his eyes, her cunt tingling, and allowed the maids to continue for a short while as she savoured his pain, then laughed cruelly and waved the maids away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.