Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray was dressed and was allowed the luxury of a pad to kneel on, lest he should soil the white outfit chosen for him by his Mistress that morning. It was already to be an eventful day for him; he would witness the delivery of the hooded houseboy, formerly known as Minter, to the widow of a rough gentleman of that name who had officially taken his own life, leaving his wife to console herself with his wealth and the erotic freedoms offered by her acquaintance with Madam Ella Hempleton's ever growing society of dominant women. In truth, the Minter the world knew had indeed 'died'; Ella took much delight in seeing Gray's cock rise as she related how justly pleasurable the conditioning and reducing of the wife-beater had been, Mistress Hope, the severe and sadistic redhead whom Gray had spent his seed for on many occasions having overseen his breaking and transformation to a houseboy servile in extremis to any female. Gray's cock stood stiff as he pondered the sight that would greet him; he knew the experience would make him jealous of the broken male's fate, and hoped that Ella would cane him till he messed on their return. He could not know the submissive pleasure the day would bring him.

They were on the point of departure, awaiting the cab which would transport them to Arachne House when the doorbell rang. A grinning Hattie returned with a telegram, and used the opportunity to have Gray lick her feet whilst Ella opened it. His Mistress wore a wry smile as she read it.

'Docking at Bristol from the 'New York City' - stop - will be at Paddington 3:30 - stop - have not forgotten our mutual pleasures - stop - Claire Fullbrook-Barr.' Ella put her hand to her mouth and laughed softly, before looking down to Gray as he obediently licked the toes of the housemaid's boots.

'Oh, we are all in for a real treat, especially you Gray I suspect. An American friend of mine is paying us a flying visit; she owns a large house on Hampstead Heath; it's as near to a ranch as she could find within easy reach of London. She will no doubt stop here for the night, you will find her most entertaining.' Gray was already freely leaking pre-cum with the thoughts he already had, assisted by young Hattie's keenness to show her dominance at every opportunity; his cock was rigid with the anticipation of being displayed to yet another obviously independent and very dominant woman. The bell rang again, and Gray obediently followed behind Mistress and maid to the waiting cab.

The morning sunshine glinted from the dew on the cobblestone forecourt as the cab clattered through the gates, and Mistress Hope, resplendent in her severest black, with red hair in a tight bun, greeted the trio with a grim smile that she rarely allowed herself to display; Gray's cock pulsed as her dominant eyes gave his a special glance, her work with Minter was done and he knew she relished the next and inevitable opportunity she would have to discipline Ella's favourite, she having developed a keen fondness for punishing his flesh. Ella pointed to the stern woman's feet, but he was already on his way down to kiss her boots. Hope's cunt tingled as she looked down at his poking arse with delightful contempt; it would know her cane at her earliest convenience.

Ella sneered as they strutted through past pleased looking nurses.

'I trust Minter ... I mean the houseboy, is ready for delivery?' Hope clenched the cane she held tightly, a broad smile showing the mature beauty of her usually stern expression.

'Oh he is more than ready Mistress, he has been broken most satisfactorily, you can judge for yourself.' They were taken to a large cell in the special ward, the outside door to which was wide open; a nurse sat cross-legged n a chair by the door, facing away from the door, her cane beside her. She smiled and stood as they approached and curtsied before sitting again as they entered the cell. Ella was astounded to see that the rear door to the cell was wide open, looking out onto the part of the courtyard which had only a five foot wall between it and the freedom of the city; the only occupant of the cell being the hooded and leashed but otherwise naked male who had been Minter the wife-beater, kneeling in a central position. The tight leather hood hid his facial features, but their significance would have been lost anyway, such was the servile body language of the totally broken and defeated male. He could so easily escape but the will to do so had been beaten from him; his submission to the superior female was total.

Ella could not help but chuckle softly and spitefully, as the once arrogant male dropped his head to the floor in automatic worship to the entrance of females, displaying his red striped and scarred back and buttocks, blushed with the purple hues of bruising. Hope sneered with a deep sense of satisfaction after clicking her fingers and seeing the cowering male quickly crawl to the feet of Ella and kiss her boots without any need for a verbal command. As he then tended a delighted Hattie, Ella walked round him, her sense of triumph moistening her sex as she viewed the huge anal plug which stretched his anus to the limit, and his scrotum so swollen from having his balls constantly whipped was smartly ringed with an iron clasp at the neck, keeping his balls tight and exposed for ease of whipping.

The pleasure of her cruel spite was capped when Hope jerked him up by the leash, her wicked smile expressing her dominant pleasure; Ella saw his cock pointing stiff and erect as he assumed a begging position on his knees, excited by feminine scent which told him there was the chance he would be punished. He was a submissive cur, Minter whipped and beaten from him; he would be presented to the wife he had once beaten, now his Mistress, and he would watch her pleasured by favoured males before licking her sated cunt clean of their seed, and would be equally happy to lick the fortunate cock clean while his Mistress supervised. Hope saw the satisfaction in Ella's eyes as she handed the leash to an excited Hattie, then eyed Gray who was swallowing too hard, his cock rigid at the reduction of the bigoted male he had encountered, to make comment.

'I so wish you'd leave Gray with me for a while Mistress Ella, I know he is obedient to a degree, but I would love the chance to reduce him so; I would remove any impudence from him permanently.' Ella laughed in a derisory fashion as she watched Gray's cock bulge in his loose white trousers; she knew Hope would have her sadistic pleasure of the honestly submissive Gray, but would not impair him mentally; what little impudence he showed gave her licence to thrash him, but she paused for a moment, allowing her pet's balls to tingle with fear.

'I would dearly love to have you take him off my hands and show him the severest of disciplines Hope ... but unfortunately, I have another engagement which will require his being shown off to another later today; Claire Fullbrook-Barr will be at Paddington at 3:30, I expect Gray will indulge her Western style discipline upon him.' Hope conceded immediately.

'You'd best hurry then, you'll barely have time to enjoy Mistress Penelope's acceptance of her new houseboy; he is not the only thing that has been changed; he will love his new surroundings - nothing like the drab household that the late Mr Minter ruled over.'

The portly gentleman in the seat of the first class carriage on the Paddington Express tried to hide both his face and his crotch from the woman opposite with an open copy of the Times broadsheet. The elegant woman with proud and stern features, lightly tanned skin from a climate far from this one, made no attempt to hide her ankles and lower calves beneath her dress. He had peeped at women's ankles before, as gentlemen are apt to do discretely, but this one took pride in showing hers, and the petit and ornate boots with equally elaborate small spiky spurs had his cock boning. She was accompanied by two younger, very shapely women who did not help to cool his ardour, neither did their open conversation.

'I wonder how that steward we left in the cabin explained away his position? I'll bet it's the first time he's been found hog-tied and gagged with white bloomers, while wearing a pink pair! serve him right for presuming we were easy prey for his advances. If he's married it'll be even harder explaining away the whip marks, and the steer's head you etched into his ass with the knife Elsa!' The gentleman lowered his paper in disbelief, just low enough to take in the faces of the women who had his erect cock pulsing. His anus tingled his eyes were met by three pairs of feminine eyes looking straight back. Elsa, a brown eyed redhead, lifted her back and placed her hands on her tightly corseted waist, her face stern.

'Have you ever been hog-tied and whipped by women sir?' He gasped and crumpled the paper, making for the door to the corridor before stumbling awkwardly back to fetch his brief case. As he bent to retrieve it, a stocking clad leg with spurred boot clamped down on it; Martha, with jet black hair and deep blue eyes, smiled wickedly at him as he tugged at the case and tried to avoid looking at the silky leg and shapely feminine boot.

'Are you sure you wouldn't like to try it? You know you'd enjoy being put in your place by a woman.' Terrified but rock hard, he pulled the case free and nearly stuck his head through the curtain covered glass door before escaping, the laughter of the younger women ringing in his ears. Elsa peeped out to see him bump past a porter but say nothing. He did not go into another compartment but went straight into the toilet. Elsa smiled as Claire called her over. She looked at her two maids with a wry smile and pulled her skirts down to cover ankles and spurs.

'Come now girls, we are in England now; let us at least try to act like ladies in public. My friend Ella will have plenty of males in need of your discipline.'

The gentleman threw his case to the floor and dropped his trousers and underwear with all haste as he sat on the toilet seat. He stroked his erect cock hard as he thought of those ankles and cursed his cowardice, 'hog-tied and whipped by women' he moaned in ecstasy as he thought of those spurs, those eyes, 'you know you'd enjoy being put in your place by a woman.' His whole body was racked by subliminal pleasure as he jetted a torrent of hot creamy spunk across the toilet floor.

Gray was more than pleased to be Ella's pet but he looked on the houseboy with untold envy as he was delivered to his Mistress. He had been lord and master of the house he now entered, he had been officially declared dead so did not exist, he had been broken and transformed beyond all recognition; he found himself in the hall of a house which had also been transformed, led into it by a mere housemaid on a leash, naked, hooded permanently, butt plugged, and his leash passed curtly to another maid to be led like a dog to his Mistress. Penelope Minter, the woman he had beaten and kept down like a slave was now Mistress Penelope; her transformation was as great as his, but in the opposite direction. She had learned the pleasures of being dominant and had developed a keenly sadistic streak for all males, but she reserved her deepest spite for the one who was now handed over on a leash by a smiling maid.

Penelope stood sneering over the cowering male who kissed her feet in abject submission; though his treatment had been so severe as to nearly make him forget why it had happened, his cock now stood hard and erect as the realisation sank in that this woman would exact the cruellest of treatment upon him, and with full and deeply satisfying justification. She stood supreme and superbly dominant over him, savouring the moment, before pulling his leash viciously tight and leading him into the large drawing room which had once been his own private domain, she forbidden to enter.

Gone were the dark and tedious items of furniture, the bland writing desk, the dowdy decor. The half strangled cur sniffed through the hood in disbelief at the powerful purples and satin and leather couches. Around the warmth of the walls stood the entire household staff, all female, all smiling knowingly. Gone was the demure and irritating butler, the lackey dismissed with no reference as soon as Penelope took control of what she deservedly owned. Gray was the only other male there, and he was told most curtly to kneel in the presence of women by the maid who had answered the door. He did so, as Ella grinned smugly, his cock boning to match that of the houseboy's which was given satisfying ridicule by the watching females. Penelope stood before the cowering hooded male and lifted her black silk dress with a sneering face.

'Sniff my cunt!' The houseboy pushed his leather hooded face forward and duly sampled the spicy arousal wafting from her hot and moist lips, his cock bobbing and boning at the deliciously overpowering feminine scent, captured, beaten, obedient. The scent was vaguely familiar as it had registered in his nostrils more remotely, on those occasions in this house where he had lifted the sheets and indulged himself while she lay there dutifully until he had grunted his satisfaction, before leaving for his own bed. His face had been in this position just the once before, when he had seen her last, and his conditioning had begun in earnest; now back as the transformed houseboy, he would come to know every silky flap and contour, and after other males had enjoyed her welcoming warmth. She would now have him know his place in no uncertain terms.

'You will serve every female here, all are Mistress to you. You will be taught the basest of duties, knowing punishment and humiliation as you learn.' Gray watched as the spite in her eyes grew, the youngest maid grinning with pleasure as she passed her Mistress a suitably flexible cane. The houseboy's cock dribbled pre-cum as he was thrashed mercilessly before the eager household, Penelope's full breasts heaving as she put every ounce of her strength into each cut; she, close to orgasm as she vented her emerging sadism with supremely dominant pleasure, and he, basking in the carnal delight of submission with each painfully added stripe, absorbing the delicious humiliation of being thrashed before an audience of women who each showed their thorough enjoyment in the proceedings.

Ella watched Gray's euphoria as he rocked gently back and forth on his knees, mesmerised by the spectacle of the once meek woman he had known as Mrs Penelope Minter, transformed as the stern and severe Mistress Penelope. Having temporarily sated her lust for vengeance over the cut and quivering cur, she stood, a picture of feminine dominance as she kept the former tyrant tightly leashed and handed the cane to the first of the queueing maids. Grays balls tingled uncontrollably as the once pompous and chauvinistic wife-beater showed the ecstasy of his total defeat and absolute recognition of feminine rule in his rock hard cock poking beneath his naked body, as he was thrashed by each lustfully spiteful maid while paying homage to his Mistress's feet.

Gray wished upon wish that he had been a chauvinistic tyrant, and could enjoy the divine and cruel error of his ways, the sublime humiliation of being shown bitter defeat and learning to enjoy utter submission so justly warranted. Ella's cunt tingled with pleasure as she watched Gray fight to hold his breath as the peak of the bulge in his white trousers expressed an increasingly large darker patch; her pet had disgraced himself in a submissive ecstasy. She approached him with a broad smile, and touched the patch with the flat of her crop, making him gasp as it glided across his now sensitised bell-end.

'Never fear my sweet, the lady you will be introduced to later will stripe you equally well, more so when you have told about the manner of your disobedience today.'

Gray blushed on being caught out in indulging himself, albeit spontaneously, and knew that his Mistress would punish him herself and most righteously so, but her promise of having him humiliate himself and receiving punishment from a madam new to him, had his mind filled with contentment at his bold mischief. He now had a small comparison with the situation of the houseboy; he had acted wantonly and independently of his Mistress and would now suffer the consequences. His cock barely lost any element of its erection as it slipped in it's freshly spent mess against the fabric of his trousers while he kissed the feet of Ella in repentance; this was in no small way to do with his recalling her conversation with Hope about the American woman's discipline, and how Hope, no stranger to exacting the severest sadism upon males, had immediately relented in her pursuit of his services when her name was mentioned. The knowing and wicked look in her eyes had spoken volumes.

Gray's slight impatience was tempered by his attention returning to the envious position of the houseboy, who panted at his Mistress's feet as the final maid applied her final stroke, holding her cane hard against the defeated male's tortured flesh and savouring the feel of the spiteful rattan on his striped and raw buttocks for a moment. As she withdrew, her face lusting for the next opportunity to cane him, Penelope looked down on him with studied indifference, and loosening the tension on his leash, lifted her head and clapped her hands. All the female eyes looked to the door, drawing Gray's there too; his anus tingled as another male was brought in on all fours, naked and leashed, by a prim and severe looking maid.

The male was not hooded like the houseboy, but his mouth was gagged with a ball-gag like restrainer; in place of the ball was a central ring. He could project his tongue through it and serve his Mistress, but could not beg for mercy nor offer any impudence. His eyes illuminated on being led to his Mistress, and his cock swelled to a healthy erection on seeing the look in her eyes which told him she would allow him to service her in the traditional fashion. Penelope sneered with pleasure as she had her favoured pet kneel with back upright to display the cock which continued to erect as the scent of her arousal was detected by him, and she tugged the other leash to bring the houseboy's head up to witness what she would enjoy, and what he would be made to lick clean on completing her satisfaction.

Gray was struck by a further unexpected envy, as the maids stared an giggled at the new arrival's manhood, which now stood firm and completely erect; it was half as big again as both his, and more significantly, the houseboy's, and the girth was proportionately wider. Penelope tugged the houseboy's leash higher so all could witness his humiliation, having him display his firmly erect cock which continued to dribble. The maids laughed with derision to see his cock dwarfed in comparison

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.