Ella and Her House of the Way Forward - Cover

Ella and Her House of the Way Forward

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Minter's cock bulged in its strange and tortured position, pulled between his legs and his bell-end teased by the foreskin rings as his gait was enforced to one which matched his feminine appearance. The three women taunted him mercilessly as he sat precariously on the cab seat, perched on the edge as each movement vibrated through his balls which he now half sat on, the anal plug jolting his prostate and ensuring his cock remained erect as he squirmed in humiliation. Caroline pulled her long skirt up and back, crossing her legs and showing him her stocking tops amongst the lacy internal frills of the dress, her ample thighs helping to promote his erection.

'Well wife-beater, your days of false supremacy are over now, your excursion with us today will have you view the world faced by many women and what you see on your return will make you realise just how lucky you've been, not that I think you deserve it.' Hope smiled and stroked the brunette wig, accentuating his humiliation; the action making him feel all the more effeminate. The rumbling of the cab on cobblestoned streets teasing his cock to the edge of orgasm as he clenched at the plug; his mind in a quandary as he tried to come to terms with the crushing exposure of being dressed as a woman, held captive by women, and the strange pleasure it gave him which he still vainly fought. Polly sneered and leaned forward from her position opposite and rubbed his thighs through the purple fabric of the dress.

'I know you'll want to come while wearing this outfit, it is going to be such a thrill for you when you walk among the people and witness our little operation. The removal of pimps and the turning over of the businesses they profit from to the women who own it anyway is always so pleasing, but not half as pleasing as the disposal of the male parasite.' The women laughed as Minter, the full effects of the tranquilising drug now wearing off, mumbled a pitiful protest into the gag in fear of the humiliation which was to follow, though his captive cock oozed pre-cum as it was perpetually teased below his body, and by the vibration of the cab. Even if he had the chance to escape, he could not run, and he did not want the authorities to see him this way; he could never live with the shame of being dressed as a woman, his body shaven and his manhood trussed in obedience.

As the cab made its way to the east of the city to continue Minters descent, his wife was being introduced to Ella's friends as she continued her ascent. She, along with Lorna, Grace, Agnes and Constance were thrilled to here Faith's account of how her husband had been cruelly trussed and then feminised, and of how he was at this moment being paraded around a brothel area, being used in the apprehension of a pimp. Hattie's excited face wore a broad grin as she enjoyed the women's casual and indifferent discussion of a male being controlled, humiliated and shown his place in a woman's world. She had been given charge of Gray and held his leash tight as she thrilled to the conversation; Gray listened intently too as he knelt at her feet, his balls tingling enviously on hearing of Minter's torment. The sternly dominant Constance grinned broadly and wickedly.

'How I should have loved to have been with them; seeing your husband humiliated would be a sweet appetiser to the thorough enjoyment of seeing the pimp dealt with when they return to Arachne House. His punishment will be swift, severe, and most permanent; seeing justice being meted out on him would be a deeply satisfying pleasure for any woman.' Agnes grinned as she savoured the thought of how she would like to see both the pimp and Penelope's husband dealt with, her cunt bulged as she thought of the utilisation of her favoured apparatus. She squeezed her new friend's arm.

'Of course, if you feel that Hope's treatment is not 100% to your liking, or at any time you should tire of your new houseboy, I'm sure I can organise the most excellently enjoyable departure for him.' Penelope had been told by Ella of Agnes' penchant for the dramatic and highly erotic disposal of males in the most theatrical fashion. Her cunt tingled at the thought of the final supreme humiliation that could be offered him.

'I will certainly keep that in mind Agnes, I am so glad to have that option so readily available; he has certainly earned that pleasure, should I ever grant him that!' Ella grinned as Agnes enjoyed a sweet fantasy, pleased with having sown the seed of it having become a reality with Penelope, and took her arm the arm of the recently 'widowed' woman.

'Come, enough talk of your husband, he is beginning his reduction in Hope's capable hands, and you must be readied for your part in his further humiliation tomorrow; I do hope the newspapers provide bold coverage of his suicide, I cannot wait to see his face when he learns he no longer exists.' Ella walked her toward where a lounge door had opened and Kate had entered from Arachne house, signalling to her. Through the door behind her followed four of the stern matrons, each with a newly conditioned male in their charge; all four were somewhat younger than Penelope, though not that young that any one of them would create unnecessary attention at being seen with her in public. Each were completely naked so that their entire forms were displayed for approval, each knelt with head slightly bowed under the strict supervision of the matrons to whom they were leashed.

'There are many other women attending the thespian society meeting tonight, and all four of these males had shown their willingness to serve women absolutely from the onset of their arrival at Arachne House; none of them would have given you the slightest hint of what you suffered at the hands of your husband before their conditioning, and following their rigorous training each is ready to be taken on by a mistress in total servitude. We have preliminary rehearsals for a version of Cleopatra tonight, and these males will add extra spice as they double as slaves. If any one of them meets with your approval, you may choose him to take upstairs with you. I take it you are happy to stay overnight and accept my escorting you to Arachne House tomorrow?' Penelope took a deep breath and licked her lips as she looked at the four males, her cunt tingling with anticipation.

'Oh yes ... I'd love that ... you say they are all completely willing?' Ella smiled as she viewed the varied excitement of the four males which their naked bodies could not hide, while they knelt and dreamed of being taken in and owned by a dominant woman; despite their studied obedience with their heads bowed, each cock showed at least a semi-erection at the thrill of their submission, naked and leashed before an audience of elegant and obviously dominant women whose feminine scent teased their senses.

'Each of them would gladly give up their genitalia to be of service to an attractive woman like you, and you will have no need to assert any level of dominance over your choice; it will all come so naturally and their training will lead you into it; each will have been conditioned to pleasure their mistress most exquisitely.' Penelope studied each, and already one caught her favour; as other guests arrived she kept an eye on him, excited at seeing him displayed as a slave later.

Minter's false breasts rose and fell rapidly as he panted in fear on being coaxed from the cab by a grinning Hope and the two streetwise women; though this was a seedy and not so salubrious part of the capital where he or his associates would never frequent, the crushing humiliation of his exposure was just as severe. Despite this though, the feeling of the dress material against his smoothly shaven flesh and the stimulation of his trussed cock and plugged anus as he was forced to walk by the dominant women, meant the perverse pleasure of his humiliation began to eat away at his egotistic resilience once more. Captured, gagged, and feminised, his cock bulged in the truss, and combined with the external humiliation, kept him on the edge of shooting his cream at any moment.

They bustled down several crowded alleyways, leering males of all descriptions from flat capped traders to top-hatted gents masked to disguise their identity, fondled the rears of the four women as they made their way through, particular attention being paid to the veiled one in purple; the mask apparently adding extra impetus to their curiosity. This simple experience bringing home to Minter how a woman was viewed as fair game to the male of the species in certain environments. Gaudily dressed females stood at every recess within the alleys, their cleavages on show as they toted for business. Pushing an inebriated male to the floor as he tried an impromptu engagement with her, Caroline pointed Hope to a run-down hotel which faced them across the street which the alley opened on to.

'The Rose and Crown Inn, that's where we'll have our pimp; everything is set up.' Hope and Caroline each took one of Minter's arms and walked him across and up to the shabby hotel door which Polly rapped on. A hinged flap was swept across and an eye viewed them from inside before its owner unbolted the door. A frail looking woman of about 25 greeted them with as best a smile as she could muster, her left eye closed up and bruised purple from recent brutality. Caroline's face immediately contorted in anger.

'Faulkner?' The woman's otherwise attractive face broke into a broader smile.

'Who else? I had to refuse payment in order to get him to come back again this evening; I am so glad to see you!' Polly touched the woman's face close to the bruise.

'And we're glad to be here too Sylvia, he won't be doing this to you or anyone else anymore; did you get the required things we sent on earlier?' She smiled and pulled a chair aside behind her; there sat an innocuous looking large brown trunk and a black doctor's style bag. Sylvia's eyes then turned to the redhead and on to the masked woman.

'You must be Hope, I've heard about the good work you do ... but who's this?' Minter grunted through the gag as a sneering Hope lifted the masking veil to reveal it and the obviously masculine jaw-line beneath.

'This is Minter ... a wife-beater, he's part of that good work and is here to see what happens to males who have gone one step further than he has.' Hope dropped the veil as one of the house madams sauntered down the stairs and gave Sylvia a sympathetic glance before opening the door.

'You watch out for that bastard Faulker, Sylvia.' The battered woman replied as she went out.

'Oh, I fully intend to.' Her eyes returned to Minter.

'A wife-beater eh? I've a good mind to give you a good thrashing right now!' Hope and the other two laughed, as she looked the humiliated male up and down, mockingly admiring his outfit. Hope intervening.

'Oh he has plenty coming his way, but tonight he'll get some psychological therapy; let's get that trunk and bag up to a convenient room.'

Faulkner was a ponce of the highest order, typical of the vermin who inhabited the lower echelons of Victorian society. His portfolio included rape, assault and enforced prostitution. He would descend on brothels that showed any vulnerability, often ousting the previous pimp; all too frequently the once arrogant and fearful owner would be struck down by syphilis on sampling too many household delights or the effects of alcohol on the liver, Faulkner would choose his moment and the old order would disappear, the women of the house were then confronted with a new tyrant. He would stay one step ahead of the law by moving on when a better opportunity was chanced upon.

Having established himself with a property, he would seek out young waifs and strays, charm them with his worldly ways and then beat and rape them; he would always have the first enjoyment of new girls who would then be forced into providing income for him. All too often, the local authorities would turn a blind eye to the obvious situation of prostitution; it meant less spaces taken up by those needing the workhouse, and kept a lot of general beggars from the streets in daylight hours. Faulkner headed for the Rose and Crown Hotel, feeling like a king after an afternoon's drinking, he would get the money that was earned by its house whores, give Sylvia another beating, and fuck the girl of his choice there for good measure. Little did he know that this evening would be the last chance he would have to use his balls.

Silvia shuddered with fear on hearing the instantly recognisable impudent banging at the door, and the gruff voice of the weasel-like Faulkner at the door. Two girls who were in the dilapidated foyer instantly rushed up the stairs, past Polly and the bewildered Minter who stood against the wall at the top. Faulkner grinned evilly and shoved his hand up and into the front of her skirt, squeezing her crotch.

'Where's my cunt money, bitch? That face of yours won't recover so easily if I don't have it this time.' Sylvia was terrified but kept to her script.

'It's upstairs ... let me fetch it.' As they moved to the stairs, Polly pushed Minter forward and the eyes of the tyrant caught the slender veiled figure in the purple dress, standing with a somewhat classy looking whore in violet and pink. She looked over the shoulder of the veiled woman whose eyes were strangely stark, and gave him an inviting smile. His step faltered for a moment, and his cock took command of him.

'Fresh meat eh! He pushed Sylvia aside and adjusted his tie before ascending the stairs in front of her. Sylvia took a deep breath and sneered wickedly at him as he went for the bait. The two objects of his desire moved swiftly sideways, disappearing through a door left open from which the light shone out. Faulkner strode in and was met with a sight which had his cock firmly erect in seconds. His eyes feasted on three very appealing mature whores, each sat with their skirts up to reveal no underwear, Caroline with her legs apart, stroking her magnificent cunt boldly with a delicate finger. Hope sat cross legged displaying the pure white flesh of her thighs, while Polly stood bent with her knee on a chair, her skirt held up to display her long legs and the firm cheeks of her bare arse. The veiled woman in purple stood motionless against the back wall, facing him. Polly crooked her neck and looked him in the eye.

'Do come in, I'm sure you are in need of comfort.' Though mesmerised by the vision, Faulkner sniffed the air suspiciously; the appealing feminine scents which aided the rigidity of his cock was somehow mixed with something medicinal. Hope reacted on seeing the oaf sniff as though he detected something other than arousal, she waved her hand before her nose.

'Oh Polly, those damn mothballs you keep that dress in; I know it's expensive, but they do so take the edge off the atmosphere.' Faulkner's mind returned to cunt alone, and Hope was glad that the situation had allowed her to speak immediately, easing him into the trap. She pushed a chair toward him.

'Would you like a Scotch?' He nodded to affirm he would and watched the redhead waft past him to the cabinet which was behind him, Caroline lifted her leg and placed her foot on her other knee at an angle, keeping his focus forward, his eyes drawn to her gaping cunt as she toyed with it. Hope nodded to Sylvia who now stood at the door, a signal for her to be ready as the redhead rattled the bottle of Scotch then gripped the chloroformed rag from the doctors bag; the source of Faulkner's nasal suspicion. She moved with determination now, looking at the back of his head as Sylvia moved equally swiftly into the room. Faulkner went rigid as Hope clasped the rag over his nose and mouth, Sylvia throwing herself onto his lap and grasping his arms, aided quickly by Caroline.

Faulkner struggled in a mixture of rage and terror as the chair went back and he stared blindly at the ceiling, the weight of the women holding him firm as Hope pressed the rag over his panting mouth and nose; her wicked smile was the last thing that registered as he succumbed to the stinging substance. Minter stood and stared in amazement as Sylvia lifted her skirt and kicked the motionless body as hard as she could, again and again, venting her anger while the others stood and laughed. Hope pulling her away after 30 seconds or so.

'I'm sure you'd much rather have him know you're punishing him; we need to prepare him for what he deserves and quickly, the effects of that drug won't last long.' The sneering women dragged him to the bed, stripped him naked, and bound him. Hope approached the stunned Minter whose anus clenched hard at the plug, tingling as he watched the four females strut with canes as they awaited the pleasure of Faulkner's recovery. As he showed signs of reviving, they stuffed a ball of silk from pair of bloomers into his mouth, and gagged him with a silk stocking; they would not hear his cries.

'I want you to take in what awaits those who ill treat women. What happens here is nothing compared to what he faces when we get him back to Arachne House; just consider yourself lucky that you have not been guilty of rape and enforced prostitution. You will know the cane again, but it is unlikely that you will face it to the extent that it will be delivered today.' Faulkner awoke, wriggling and squirming in horror at his stupidity, his futile efforts as he grunted through the gag bringing smiles from the women, his cock erected below him as he squirmed; the women had him, and their contentedly severe looks as they flexed their canes gave him an arousal he never expected to enjoy. Caroline confirmed his position.

'Yes Faulkner. Your days of pimping are over, you will now begin a new journey which will please every woman you've ever met, and provide pleasure to some you are yet to meet.' She stepped aside and Sylvia stepped close, laying the cane across his bare and twitching arse to get her measure. Her cunt tingled as she put one hand on hip, expressing her femininity in majestic and victorious fashion, the sneer on her face bearing the sweet taste of just and welcome revenge. She lifted the cane high, and commenced a merciless thrashing of the ex-tyrant. Faulkner bucked in pain as the delicious song of the whooshing cane delivered sound and deserved punishment, his eyes watering uncontrollably as each cut blossomed in a telling red line across his naked flesh, Sylvia's cunt oozing with the delightfully enjoyable sadistic streak it so justly brought from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.