Ella and Her House of the Way Forward - Cover

Ella and Her House of the Way Forward

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray's cock returned to a full erection despite having already indulged in the luxury of two ejaculations earlier in the day as he was pulled naked over a chair, his ankles bound to the rear legs, his wrists to the front ones. He would receive the cane from the young ginger Hattie while Ella, Constance, and Penelope Minter and the maid Lorna looked on enthusiastically. Having been relieved of the husband she knew forever, knowing that the man she received back would be an unrecognisable and cowering slave, she was warming nicely to the feminine company she now kept, company which had no need for males other than for the service and pleasure they could offer. Her cunt tingled sweetly as she sat back and watched Gray do exactly as he was told without question; he had stripped completely naked without expressing any shame about the healthy erection he displayed, this was the expected norm for a male about to be chastised, and had bent over the chair obediently while he was strapped to it. He would now be caned by a ginger girl, just for their pleasure.

Ella lifted her chin as she looked on at her new household member with growing pride, Hattie viewing Gray's bare inviting arse as she flexed the cane, her nipples poking like buttons through the fabric of her frock as she sneered spitefully, impatient to thrash him again and please both herself and her Mistress. Ella put her hand on Mrs. Minter's knee and smiled at her before addressing Hattie.

'You may cane him now Hattie, ensure he knows better than to be so rude next time.' Penelope was astounded at Ella's nonchalant indifference as the spiteful girl showed Gray who was the superior in swiping his arse so vigorously, his groans as the stinging cane bit home made her cunt tingle and she could not keep her eyes from the spectacle. Ella however, turned and engaged Constance, Lorna, and then her in conversation.

'Gray does not really require such chastisement, but he enjoys it as much as Hattie is enjoying dominating him. You can expect your ex-husband to be equally obedient and just as eager to be punished and humiliated before an audience when he returns as your houseboy. Oh, I understand you have an ambition to act, I would love to have you join our thespian group; it will give me even more scope to introduce you to males who will suit your new lifestyle, none of us are very good, but we enjoy it immensely; it's a way of flaunting our freedom before males who are yet to see the light.' Penelope was thrilled, she had covertly joined such a group before, and Minter had beaten her when he found out what she had been doing; his opinion was that all actresses were sluts and prostitutes, he would not allow her to have anything to do with it.

'I'd be delighted! Thank you so much.' Her eyes went back to Gray and she smiled curtly as she noticed his cock was as stiff as it could get, poking rudely through the slats in the chair back, the pleasure of being humiliated by a young girl overriding the pain he endured. Penelope's cunt tingled as she thought of how excited the girl must be also. She blushed a little then turned to Ella.

'Will she enjoy his relief after he's punished? He certainly looks 'penitent' ' Ella laughed at her gentle euphemism.

'Of course, and he will please her too; a woman should always thoroughly enjoy her sexual domination, he will show her to her new room where he'll give his thanks in full. I can see it's going to be a great deal of fun introducing you to our ways!'. Her 'late' husband's comforts would be somewhat harsher.

Minter writhed in the sticky patch of his own creation, his cock firmly erect and with his anus tingling with fear, a strange anticipation as the coffin cart trundled into the rear courtyard of Arachne House. The gates were slammed shut behind it with a resounding clang, the sound bringing home his capture ... by women; his cock boned as he thought of Hope and her severe promise. Faith moved the cart sideways on to the rear doors of the building, so as her captive could fully enjoy the moment as he was received for conversion to an obedient male. The doors opened and out stepped Hope in her tightly girdled black, whip in hand, accompanied by several stern matrons and eagerly grinning maids. Faith stepped down to greet her.

'We had a splendidly arduous journey, I managed to attract much attention in traversing cabs, carts and omnibuses along the way; he will have had a good final look at the society he was once a proud member of, my cunt is quite wet with the pleasure, I should love to have him lick it clean as a parting gesture.' Hope sneered as she looked at the coffin being lifted from the cart by the eager maids.

'You have certainly earned his thanks, and as a wife beater his treatment is to begin immediately. I too am anxious to have him take the scent of my arsehole before the feminisation kit is awarded him; I trust you will treat him to that fine whip, I expect he has messed several times in the box, partly due at least to the sound of it.'

Minter writhed in his bonds in the coffin, his cock more than ready to shoot again as he took in their clearly audible conversation. The box was taken into a large room followed by the entourage of smiling and severe women. The lid was lifted and a terrified but equally excited Minter was greeted by the sight of a stern matron with a large syringe. Hope sneered as she gripped her whip tight, and turned to Faith who was ready for her indulgence at the captive's expense.

'Being a wife-beater there is much of the beast in him, this tranquiliser will subdue his remaining ire while it is beaten from him, but will not reduce his sensual appreciations of what is happening to him. It will in no way spoil our enjoyment of his treatment.' The women laughed as Minter squirmed and kicked in the box in a futile protest. He was held firm by the stern maids and they all took great pleasure in seeing him buck as the matron pierced his buttocks with the needle and slowly eased the the plunger down, thoroughly enjoying her moment in taking complete control of him.

As he was lifted from the box he noticed that the women were all smiling and looking to the end of the room, encouraging his eyes to follow as he still struggled in futile fashion. His cock pulsed and boned hard as he saw a full woman's outfit with long wig on a dressmaker's stand. Hope's word 'feminisation' came back to him with a renewed terror now he had an idea of the shame he would be tormented with. The women were delighted with the look on his face, Hope in particular.

'Oh yes, the treatment for wife beaters is severe both physically and psychologically; we'll have you out on the street as a woman within the hour, but first you'll have a delightful introduction to your physical treatment.' The matron increased his humiliation as he was lifted clear from the box. She crossed her arms in haughty fashion.

'See the mess he's made in the box; why! he must have shot the entire contents of his balls! I trust you'll teach him to control them Mistress Hope, or they shall have to come off.' Her dark humour was met with laughter all round, and further verbal torment from Hope.

'Immediate castration is reserved for rapists, our wife beater will retain his balls and become enslaved by them; I trust you have the rings and truss ready for his penile modification?, we'll soon have him ready to enjoy his view of life from a woman's perspective.' Minter writhed in a mixture of terror and sexual excitement, trying his best to fight the effects of the drug which he could now feel beginning to assail his senses, as he was laid down on a thin padded bench in full view of the divinely feminine costume. His attention was quickly diverted from it as both Hope and Faith stood close, undid their skirts to let them drop to the floor, and revealed that they both wore no underwear. His balls tingled at the glorious sight of two bold pairs of rounded hips, deliciously fleshy mature thighs, and the teasing slits of two nicely aroused and needy cunts. Faith grinned wickedly at Minter as she posed in the tight waisted black riding top and short black boots with ornate spurs which accentuated the full feminine shape of her naked lower body, horsewhip in hand.

'We'll have that gag off now. He'll taste my cunt and arsehole before he tastes my whip; I'll teach him for spending his seed at its sound, he'll know the pleasure of its feeling as a taste of what's to come.' The gleeful maids held his legs and arms on the narrow bench while face up, and a stern matron removed his gag. Minter tried to utter something now his mouth was free, he was not sure whether to curse or beg the mercy of the women, such was the effect of the drug, but either way no sound came out. He would have had little time anyway; Faith straddled him and his cock stood like a flagpole as he viewed the delicious sight of the copious quantity of flesh, a wet cunt and hot brown arsehole descending gracefully to meet his senses of smell and taste. Faith gave his nose and mouth a good sample of her arousal and anal scent which had built up nicely as she rode the coffin cart to its destination, rubbing herself back and forth and making Minter gasp and splutter as her juices flowed. She settled forward and rubbed her clitoris with her pucker planted firmly over his mouth.

'I'll have that tongue up my arsehole now, then you shall know the whip.' Minter grappled with his own mind in an effort to disobey, but found his tongue jutting eagerly into the hot spice of the mature woman's anus, his cock throbbing with a strange perverse pleasure as he submitted to her domination. He also ceased to wriggle, overcome by a combination of the drug and pure feminine authority. Faith lifted her head and sighed with satisfaction as she indulged in a lush orgasm, prompted by the thrusting tongue and the promise of whipping its owner. She dismounted, only partially sated.

'Turn him!' The maids slipped and rolled the messy faced Minter on to his front. Still bound, he now felt the first sweet pleasures of true submission as his cock pulsed below him and the mature woman thrashed him soundly with the horsewhip. As the keen sound of the lash and the ripple of his flesh with each cut filled the room, his bleary eyes caught the sight of the maids and matrons bustling as he bucked in pain, carrying in bowls and towels, one with a tray. Faith grinned with pleasure as she delivered the final stroke, leaving him quivering as the pain radiated through his red buttocks, but making no further attempt to struggle against his bonds. The whipping had brought him close to delivering his seed but he was denied; Hope would have the pleasure of bringing it from him before his spiteful captors. The redhead rubbed her slit as she announced the next step in his preparation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.