Ella and Her House of the Way Forward - Cover

Ella and Her House of the Way Forward

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray was aware of other females gathering as he lapped so willingly at Madam Brownlea's moist arousal while she sighed and held his head close to her sex. His humiliation was brought to a peak as he thought about exactly where he was; though many of the features had changed this was where he had been master over all who had resided there. Now, in this masculine dominated world, he was reduced to a slave to all women; his cock jutted rigid as his mind went back to when he first saw Ella's spurs beneath that dress, he had given up all he had owned to her and had pledged his very soul in submission, his anus tingled and his defeat seemed to transmit his admission through to the plump Mrs Brownlea who lifted her legs and moaned the superiority of her dominance in a glorious orgasm, the gathering women applauding the slave's service to her as her wet cunt was pressed hard against his willing mouth and aching tongue. He had lost everything, yet gained a life of wicked and permanent servility.

Dulcie Harper and Fiona Blackford were now Mistresses of the drapery; as the satisfied Mrs Brownlea eased away and regained her womanly posture, he saw the two standing foremost amongst the crowd of grinning shop girls and eminent female customers; both had removed their long skirts and stood in firm boned corsets which displayed their feminine shapes to the extreme. The canes they carried gave the promise of severe pain and the inevitable relief of his balls in humiliation, which would delight the girls who watched. There was then further applause and the women turned to one side, Mistress Ella had arrived to witness Gray's humiliation at the place where he had been consumed and led to absolute submission to her.

She grinned with pleasure at the warmth of her reception, the women all aware of their heady state of freedom, control, and dominance over males being inspired by her. Resplendent in jet black satins which complemented her soft white skin and burning red hair, she looked Gray in the eye as she swung a studded leather collar on a silver chain, then undid a button on her long skirt and let it drop to the floor. Gray was close to delivering his mess to the couch he lay helpless on as he viewed her magnificent thighs, legs, and the very spurred boots which had confirmed his surrender to her. He strode toward him and had him kneel obediently as she fastened the new collar about his neck, the women enjoying seeing his cock jutting upright and erect, expressing his excitement of his position; he truly was a submissive cur. Ella sneered with satisfaction as she pulled the chain tight; though she viewed him with some affection in private it would not do to let other women see that she showed any hint of mercy toward him.

'There! Now you are almost ready to play your part in the official grand opening ceremony of the revised Gray's Drapery. It will retain its former name as the front outlet has a worthy reputation; it was that which brought me here, and the the new owners will delight in telling those women privy to the new rear outlet just how the shop came by its name, and what became of its owner. As your services will be required here on occasion, you will have the pleasure of telling them yourself.' Gray's balls tingled as he thought of how sweet a humiliation that would be, and the women applauded and concurred their approval as they looked on at the naked defeated male with utter contempt, thoroughly enjoying his reduction. Ella smiled victoriously down at him.

'You will now be shown your position by the shop's new owners who also own you in partnership with me; the old order will be thrashed from you, and your balls will signify commencement of the new, and strictly feminine, order.' Gray's cock boned as he was overwhelmed by a flurry of laughing and sneering women, he was tugged by the chain to a centrally position flat padded couch and laid with his arse exposed invitingly. His Mistress stood with her arms folded as the new owners of his shop and the entire female staff waited eagerly for their turn to thrash him. The girls were in their element, taking the lead from the shop's new Mistresses in freeing themselves from their heavy and cumbersome skirts; Gray's balls tingled in a submissive heaven as the scent of the plethora of freshly aired cunts, each in a varying state of excitement previously hidden by heavy fabric, now permeated the room with their delicious feminine arousal.

That arousal was accentuated by their new-found freedom from the enforced masculine enslavement of the outside world, the ever growing haven of feminine domination hat was now their world brought out their haughty egos; Ella's new order meant they would truly relish venting their ire on any male, and Gray would receive that spite. The plump Dulcie sneered viciously as she began his punishment, her cunt creating an honest wet patch around the crutch of her underwear as it tingled with pleasure with her sharp application of the cane. The wicked smiles of satisfaction beamed from the women and girls alike as Gray bucked under the stinging pain as he was shown his place; his frequently tortured flesh revealing the fresh stripes she gave him, though now no stranger from this method of punishment he was far from immune to it, and was quickly reduced to tears as the song of the rattan cut the air and then his buttocks. Fiona followed Dulcie as new co-owner, affirming the ex-owner's position with her stinging applications and making Gray writhe for the pleasure of the females; as she striped his cheeks and thighs her cunt swelled with pleasure as she thought of leading him leashed before the wealthy customers who had known him before.

Gray had similar submissive thoughts and the idea alongside the pain and present humiliation ensured he would disgrace himself sooner rather than later. His look of submission through watery eyes on humping the couch under each cane was not lost on Ella; as she enjoyed the show she spiced up the entertainment.

'A full outfit free of charge to the girl who makes him surrender his balls!' The eager shopgirls now stepped up their deliveries; poor Gray was now shown no mercy whatsoever, not that he had been graced with any by his prior punishers. He howled openly as the younger spiteful girls indulged their newly acquired dominance over males, their erotically charged fervour boosted as they watched the flesh of his tortured cheeks wrap about the cane with each blow, making their cunts tingle with pleasure. A particularly vindictive girl who had been led a life of near slavery by former male employers, brushed her long auburn hair back over one shoulder as she stepped up, the crotch of her white bloomers tight in the crevice of her sex and pert bottom. She sneered with contempt at the quivering male as her slender milky white arm was lifted and then brought swiftly down in quick succession, her grinning eyes meeting with Gray's as he tensed and squirmed with each painful impact of the rod. Her pleasure was too much for Gray; being thrashed by girls still in their late teens while his Mistress watched, brought out the most carnal sense of submission, this young girl's spite gave him a delicious feeling of absolute defeat and his cock and balls announced the tingle of homage to her dominance.

She laughed wickedly as Gray's howls turned to ecstatic grunts and groans as the semen was caned from him; Ella and the other females applauded wildly as the young maiden thrashed Gray throughout his tortured but deeply satisfying orgasm, looking at the girl in utter submission while he spent liberally and she looked back victoriously, unrelenting with her application of the cane.

Dulcie took the delighted girl to view the risque outfits on display, Ella watching with interest; the young girl would get on well with Kate, and a position at her house would give the promising girl a chance to wear her outfit other than privately. Ella thought of several middle-aged males who would benefit from the dual attentions of two young redheads; not least one who was presently held at her residence.

Gray was pulled from the couch by Fiona and his sore arse was paraded around the newly refurbished premises while on all fours, and made to kiss the feet of the numerous shopgirls and abundant female clients as he went. His spent cock dribbled the evidence of his recent disgrace and confirmation of his submission to them; his cock was soon erect again as he enjoyed a a deep and thorough sense of submission when the closed sign was put up in the front shop and he was led naked through it, taunted by the dominant women. Where he had once been Master, his status was now less than a dog's; the women ensured he saw every aspect of the drapers from his new position, and he would have masturbated several times if his new owners had permitted. Ella allowed him to thoroughly enjoy his humiliation before he was dressed in a loose top and leggings, and his leash handed to the excited girl resplendent in her new and very domineering outfit, through a side entrance to a waiting cab.

Ella had Gray kneel between the legs of the girl, who was thrilled by the prospect of her promotion; her cunt tingled as Gray sniffed at it, she had heard many accounts of events at Ella's palatial residence from the women who had attended and had thought most of them to be fantasy. As she held the leash tight and the mature male sniffed eagerly and obediently at her sex she now knew those stories were unlikely to be fiction. Ella gave her a broad smile.

'You are about to embark on a whole new chapter in your life Hattie; you have had but a small taste of what is to come at the drapers; I was most impressed with the way you demonstrated your natural supremacy over my pet, it was most enjoyable seeing him come for you the way he did; there is no better way to gauge the potential of a woman's dominance than by a submissive male showing his recognition of it. See how he sniffs a you now; this is as much in awe of his defeat at your hands as it is sheer obedience, you will learn that from many males whilst your skills are refined at my house.' Gray's thoughts echoed her words, his cock was rigid as he nosed the moist cunt through the black lace underwear she had chosen; he thought of how he had spent in superbly satisfying fashion, jetting his seed as he caught the dominance in her eyes, spending in utter submission to her. He hoped she would have cause to cane him again.

Hattie proudly took Gray by the leash as she followed Ella through the front door, and she was delighted to see that Kate was there, the redheads gave each-other a knowing smile, Kate's pleasure at seeing Hattie there was obvious.

'I told you you'd find favour and find your way here; you deserve so much more than shop work.' The subliminally dominant Hope was also pleased to see Ella bring in a fresh young domme, brimming with spite for the male sex, she too looked knowingly at Ella, today was a good day; the girl would witness a male being made an example of in a pleasingly special way. Gray was made to strip naked, now back in the confines of Bodicea House, and Hattie was given the honour of retaining his leash as they followed Ella and Hope through to one of the larger lounges. Within, a middle-aged male was being subdued with a whip by the severe Constance Templar who wore a small mask and no more than her basic underwear and watched by two masked women, as he knelt cowering with wrists and ankles tied, naked and his cock poking up in a state of enforced yet growing excitement. He was anchored by his bound wrists to an ornate pole which doubled as a drinks stand, and faced a coffin-like box which was placed so that he knew it was not just there for decoration.

The two women who were in a similar state of undress and also took turns with the whip under the tutorage of Constance, one plump and one much younger and leaner, smiled with pleasure as the male emitted muffled cries through a gag as each lash bit home. His cock erected fully when he felt the presence of the arriving audience, not least on feeling that of the supremely dominant Hope about whom on he had been taunted on what he could expect. Gray's young charge stood with mouth agape, her cunt tingling, as the masked women thrashed the male mercilessly. He sagged at the pole when their pleasure was interrupted. Ella gave the male a look of utter contempt, then explained the situation to Hattie as Hope stood over the male, giving her approval to the women with respect to their marking of the male. Ella held out her hands to greet the two women and Constance who all smiled broadly from below their masks. She introduced the plump and obviously very pleased woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.