Ella and Her House of the Way Forward - Cover

Ella and Her House of the Way Forward

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray's morning before visiting the drapery shop began with his further just reduction at the hands of his betters; he was led from the bed on his leash by Hope; his cock rising immediately at the silence of her stern authority, and then fully erecting as he was taken to her toilet. His balls tingled with submissive anticipation as she sat on the toilet pedestal and pointed to the floor.

"You will kneel and learn how a woman functions, you will then be put to good use as befits any male." Gray knelt on the cold floor as Hope sighed with a smile, her cunt bulged and a stream of hot golden piss cascaded from her silky white lips, her tiny ginger strip of hair remaining dry; Gray's balls tingled at her supreme form, even her pissing was elegant. The golden trickle ceased and Hope lifted her beautiful ass forward, leaving her cunt accessible to Gray. She sneered and pointed sternly to her cunt, making Gray's cock pulse.

"You'll lick my cunt clean; I shall have it done to my satisfaction on your first attempt, else you shall have a thrashing before breakfast." Gray's anus tingled in a delightful feeling of submission to the magnificently dominant redhead; licking such a woman's cunt clean was breakfast in itself, his cock poked rudely in betraying the enjoyment of his submission as he leaned forward and licked the delicious cunt clean of the salty droplets of piss. He felt Hope's clitoris swell as she looked down on him victoriously, she loved taking males down to a lower level of submission this way, and it excited her when one showed a willing submission to the task as Gray did now, and she indulged in the warmth of his tongue as it lapped and probed more than satisfactorily about her cunt. As her anus bulged, she wondered if he would take so readily to his next task, her cunt tingled with pleasure as she moved his head back and shuffled gracefully back on the seat.

"Place your hands on the seat on either side by my buttocks and keep them there." She smiled knowingly as he slid his hand across the warmth of the seat, and lifted her legs, placing her feet on his elbows; Gray's balls tingled as he now had a perfect view of both her milky white cunt and the inviting light brown pucker of her asshole, his cock stiffened to rigidity as he guessed what was to come. Hope closed her eyes and sighed as she constricted her shapely torso and her anus bulged before Gray's eyes; she opened them again to gain full enjoyment of his expression as her anus dilated and a glistening brown stall slipped gracefully from her bowels. As a submissive, Gray found this new experience both awe inspiring and sexually stimulating, Hope's cunt tingled with satisfaction as she watched his face on being allowed to witness her defecate, and noted his cock pulsing, knowing what he faced. Gray watched the stall break after four or five inches had been squeezed elegantly out, then heard his Mistress grunt softly as her anus clenched and then dilated again; he watched patiently as the head of another stall bulged and then emerged, the soft brown cylinder slipping down and gracefully dropping to the water below. Her soft pucker squeezed and retracted after making its deposit; It was now ready for Gray's attention. Hope smiled down at Gray and lifted her feet from his elbows, stood and then turned to sit with her asshole facing him; she leaned forward and obligingly spread her cheeks.

"Now you will know your true level when in the company of women, this is the greatest use you can have when a woman chooses to allow you to serve her. You will not gag, you will not spit; you are at a lower level than what you have seen leave my body. Lick my asshole clean, now!" Gray could not help but sniff at the acrid aroma of fresh shit which blended with the tang of her feminine anal scent and kept his cock rigid, his own anus tingled as he applied his tongue to the delicious pucker which was now streaked with darker brown. He was pleasantly surprised with the bland taste which greeted him, and probed lovingly at the warm depths of her anus almost immediately; invited in by the dilation of the pucker, Hope resplendent in her dominance over the obedient male who was now well and truly in his place. The eager caress of his tongue gave away his absolute submission to her; as her clitoris tingled in enjoyment of her supremacy she decided she would cane him anyway, Kate would be serviced too and she would find an excuse to punish him, though it was his earnest enjoyment of utter submission which earned it.

Gray did not want his debasement to cease; his cock dribbled as he reamed Hope's asshole and focused on the memory of the stools that had been ejected from it. Ella was his Mistress but Hope had taken him further down, he looked up the delicious crevice of her ass and saw the redhead holding her chin high and smiling contentedly, her asshole licked clean of shit by a totally dominated male. Gray was close to coming at being reduced so, and yearned to be thrashed by her. He would not be disappointed. There was a youthful giggle as Kate appeared at the door, hand over her crotch and knees together.

"I hope he's cleaned you satisfactorily; I'm bursting." Hope smiled curtly at her ginger understudy, and reluctantly pulled her soft white globes away from an equally disappointed Gray. His cock stayed rigid though, as the spiteful young harpie showed him her fresh young cunt, she looked up to Hope who stood with the cane she now itched to use.

"Oh Hope, can I not just piss on him? I would so love to do so." Hope was a stickler for discipline, and though the notion would provide a pleasing spectacle, she was determined he should learn routine." Mistress Kate! You may piss on him at your leisure when you have him at Mistress Ella's; he will learn toilet etiquette while he is here. Gray's cock boned as he watched the delicious ginger cunt explode it's load of hot piss and imagined laying underneath it's hot golden shower. He duly lapped as the bitchy teenager smiled and prepared her bowels. Her shit was not anything as delicate as the perfect discharge performed by her tutor, but Gray's balls tingled as submissively as they had for Hope when he debased himself at her tight and flavoured anus. Hope passed him a glass of antiseptic mouthwash and supervised him over the bath as he washed his face also. As he turned on his knees after drying his face, hope smiled down on him flexing her cane, and pointed through the open door to the bed.

"You did not thank either of us for allowing you the pleasure of cleansing us; you shall have six strokes." The sneering Kate took his leash to pull him toward the bed, but he needed no encouragement; his cock rubbed the sheets gratefully as his eyes watered with the pain of the stinging rattan, he yearned to be allowed to cum very shortly while the memory of licking the excrement from her anus was fresh in his mind.

Suitably chastised, Gray was washed and his eyes were made to water further when the ass plug given him by Mistress Ella was exchanged for one of a larger girth; Gray's cock pointed rigid as he knelt naked in front of the two redheads, the stern Matron, and several trainee dominant staff girls while the plug was applied. Hope would have him reminded of his new position when he visited the shop which was once his, and he was introduced to the new female owners. The staff girls were encouraged to grip his dangling balls and inspect how a butt plug should be fitted correctly, the benefits were discussed as the humiliated Gray listened; how the stretching of the anus was not simply uncomfortable for the male, it created an artificial and perpetual notion of mild fear which reminded the wearer of his ownership.

As the girls smiled with pleasure on squeezing his balls and feeling how tightly inserted the plug was, they were also informed on how the device of female ownership also controlled that most masculine body part; the prostrate, and how the plug massaged it, ensuring his little cock would erect and help the male enjoy his submission. It was noted that the plug served its best when used in conjunction with a penis cage, as this held the attempted erection captive; a further sweet reminder to the male that he would function only at his Mistress's pleasure. The girls sneered with pleasure as they toyed with his balls, and were a little disappointed when his cock was not caged and he was dressed in lightweight trousers with no underwear; he would travel in public to the drapery shop he once owned, and his erect cock would show prominently whenever his was stimulated by his stern female companions; he would endure much humiliation as all who saw them would guess he was under their charge.

Gray's humiliation began before they ventured from the charity's premises in Lancing Street; the ladies took him into the staff refectory to breakfast, where he was sat centrally and the women of the institute took turns to spoon feed him like a child. Instantly recognised as their employer's personal pet, they took much pleasure in taunting him by advising him of the ways in which they would personally dominate him; he was led from the room amid laughter with his cock boning tent-like in his loose cloth trousers, with matching oatmeal coloured short jacket. He, like his cock, would stick out like a sore thumb amid the greys and blacks of the Victorian public. His two stern mistresses in tightly corested jet black outfits, their firm breasts lifted prominently and their red hair in large buns, would attract the attention of male and female alike; the natural authority that radiated from both and the fact that he walked behind them like a juvenile, would leave the public in no doubt that he was in their charge. The thin black cane that Hope carried, to all intents and purposes an aid to walking, was all to easily imagined as to its true purpose; an aid to chastisement. This final token to her outfit would have the cocks rising among the male members of the public who viewed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.