Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There was another tumultuous uproar as Agnes Fairchild made her entrance, the women guests knew this could only mean one thing; they would be treated to the erotic delight of seeing a male undergo the psychological and physical torture of being taken close to death as he was hanged for their pleasure. The cocks rose on one and all of the males present who recognised the fearful Madam Fairchild, each hoping they would be chosen to face the supreme humiliation of spending on the rope before a crowd of women. Rumours abounded among some of the slaves, who had known others who had disappeared never to be seen again after the exquisitely exciting woman had been a guest of their respective mistresses; it was thought by some that she had exacted final and absolute domination on those males in some covert and exclusive session, whereby the chosen male's enjoyment of the rope had been permanent. She was followed in by four female assistants who carried long boxes, and another whip bearing assistant, who took great pleasure in chastising two hooded and naked male slaves who carried the longest and obviously heaviest of the boxes, some twenty feet long. Kate took great pleasure in showing them to a space at the end of the room before returning with the supreme Agnes to greet Ella. Gray's cock stood erect and willing as the dominant Agnes approached, looking resplendent in the uniform of the evening; her nipples expressed from her full breasts in the black lace, a damp patch already prominent from the camel-toe which swelled from the black silk panties. Behind her the excited women watched with interest as her assistants oversaw the hooded males as a gallows was swiftly erected. Agnes smiled wickedly down at Gray with a knowing look; seeing him kneeling submissively, naked and hooded his cock lifting rudely in honour of her formidable presence, made her clitoris bulge with pleasure.

Before either she or Ella could make their introductions, a round of applause went up behind them, as a noose swung from a completed gallows and the two males were whipped to their knees in a position facing the rope. Two of the smiling assistants placed black silk handkerchiefs on the floor before the two slaves. The crowd of women laughed and jeered when they were ordered to masturbate; their reward for constructing the device on which a fellow male would be humiliated. The two hooded males were teased in turn by the whip bearer who ensured they would deliver a handsome sample of semen by striping their backs and buttocks as they wanked in a submissive heaven of their own; one had been a bank manager, the other a solicitor, both now mere playthings of Agnes Fairchild and dominated totally by her. Neither needed the extra humiliation of whip or jeering female crowd to guarantee a more than healthy ejaculation, both knew a secret about the device before them which they had witnessed when first fully enslaved by their absolute mistress; they had watched while the gallows was constructed by two males who once held their present positions, two males who pleased their insatiable mistress's cruel appetite totally. The women applauded enthusiastically as the two hooded males shot their seed in abundance, streaking the black silk liberally as they eyed the noose, both yearning for the day when they would erect the gallows in the walled yard behind the Fairchild residence while watched by their smiling mistress and two new slaves.

Gray was close to coming as Ella looked sternly at him as Agnes licked her lips and stroked his neck with her elegant hands, her cunt buzzing.

"He'll swing very nicely; I would love to take him off your hands permanently if you just name your price, I'm sure no-one would miss such an insignificant cur, and it would make a delightful evening for all the ladies here." Ella delighted in the tease and looked first to Gray with a wicked smile, and then to the noose which loomed invitingly, a grinning assistant testing the trap-door which dropped away with a pleasing thud as she eagerly tugged at the lever. Ella's cunt oozed as she was impatient to see the spectacle, as were the other women who now crowded round in anticipation, it now being obvious who the victim was to be. She would have him become a little more acquainted with his executioner.

"I think you should sniff madam Fairchild's cunt to gain an understanding of just how excited she is at the prospect of seeing you hanged. Do it now." Agnes smiled with pleasure as the meek victim did just as he was told, a large clear blob of pre-cum now glistening from his pink bell-end, as his cock bobbed and dribbled on sniffing the delicious tang of the excited cunt of the woman who would have him dance on the rope; there was no mistaking the level of her excitement as she held his head and eased his nose up and down the generous slit bulging in her panties. Ella continued with her enjoyment.

"Remember how excited you were that day at Newgate when you saw our pleasure at Wingfield's execution? Well now you have the chance to enjoy just how he felt, and to please your mistress and everyone else here too; I can see you are more than ready for it, you do want to hang for the ladies don't you?" Gray was as terrified as he was excited by the prospect; he knew Ella could be harshly dominant with him at times, but took much pleasure in doing so; she was unlikely to allow Agnes to indulge her extreme carnal desire in snuffing him out, but she had not actually stated that she would not. As he looked up from the sweet scent of Agnes' cunt, the fact that all the women who smiled down at him were in black and he was naked like a sacrificial lamb only served to emphasise his fear, but the idea of being bound and hanged by a woman, for the pleasure of other women excited him no end. The women grinned as he admitted his weakness.

"Yes mistress ... I want to hang for the pleasure of the ladies." Ella passed his leash to Kate and the ginger maid took it with enthusiasm.

"Kate shall have the pleasure of helping Agnes' assistants prepare you for the rope; we shall all enjoy seeing her take a pro-active part in preparing a male for the gallows." The ginger madam sneered with wicked delight as she tugged on his leash, she would thoroughly enjoy seeing him noosed. The excited pack of women in black parted as Gray was virtually dragged to the waiting noose by his young ginger mistress; her cunt tingling at the pleasure to come. The crowd of women watched with haughty satisfaction as Gray was made to lie on the platform by the trap, and manipulated by Agnes' smiling assistants who held him, while Kate was handed leather straps which she gleefully bound him with. As his ankles and wrists were secured, his cock stiffened as he looked up to the noose, and Kate whispered into his ear as she ensured his wrists were nice and tight.

"I shall so enjoy watching you suffer, after all it maybe my last opportunity to do so; l hope you enjoy the performance as much as I will." The spiteful redhead eagerly helped the assistants lift the bound and helpless Gray to his feet over the trap-door and the stern Agnes strutted over, her face a picture of satisfaction as she looped the noose over his neck and signalled to two assistants who happily pulled down on the rope where it was hitched behind the gallows; Gray gasped as his neck tasted the rope in earnest as he was hoisted to tip-toe, the eager crowd of women sneering and giggling at his physical realisation that he was to hang, the shock of the sensation making him squirm helplessly in his bonds, enhancing his fear which delighted the women. Agnes ensured the noose would not snap his neck if there were too much vertical movement, by taking much care and pleasure in placing the slipknot directly behind his head and making sure he was hoisted ballerina style, his anus tingled and his cock boned as she taunted him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.