Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray's cock was rigid with excitement as he was led naked and on all fours for the first time, by the naturally dominant Rosie; though he yearned to be put in his place by Ella, being put down by the youthful Rosie was a delicious bonus. The submissive thrill of being dominated so thoroughly by a barely adult girl, magnified his sense of humiliation beautifully; as he watched her nubile cheeks sway in the black dress as she led him, he longed to feel the cane she swung by her side. After a deliberately slow ascent of the oak-panelled staircase; Rosie being equally thrilled about having control over a mature male, and emphasising her strict authority over him, as a couple of other female guests passed with a sneering acknowledgement on their way down, she stopped at a door and turned. Her hands flat on the door behind her, she smiled down her nose as she emphasised her pert breasts by arching her back.

"I shall so enjoy watching you perform my housework for me in this room in particular; I shall supervise of course, and anything found to be not just as you see it now will earn you a caning, which I shall take great pleasure in administering." Gray's cock pulsed at the spite which resonated through her youthful tones, as she opened the door to her mistress's boudoir. Lush drapes and decorations of crimsons and purples complimented a huge bed decked with black silk sheets; Gray's balls tingled as he recognised velvets and other of the more expensive materials which had been obtained from his drapery; Ella had obviously had an interest in him for longer than he had realised, the accumulation of fabrics seemed almost a shrine to her growing desire to own him, and he would now be captured in a web of his own making. Rosie pointed with her cane to a corner close to the bed's far end.

"You'll kneel over there and await your mistress's pleasure." Gray did as he was told and as he knelt he noticed his reflection in the array of mirrors that adorned the walls; he swallowed hard with cock stiffening as the sight of himself, leashed and naked, brought his erotic predicament firmly home. Rosie sauntered up to him with a wicked smile, stood directly in front of him, lifted her black dress and turned it so that the split was now at the front with the top extending to her belly. Gray panted as she showed him a sweet pair of short, tight, red satin bloomers. She stroked his stiff cock with her cane.

"You may pull down my bloomers and sniff my cunt. I shall have you lick it tomorrow morning after my first inspection; I can guarantee that your ass will be warm and glowing when you are allowed to taste it." Gray gingerly fingered the elastic about the soft white waist of his young mistress, and slowly slid the red satin down her shapely youthful legs to reveal a sweetly aroused shaven cunt, with a small triangle of downy light brown pubic hair above it; his balls ached as her delicious scent offered itself up to him, even before he moved his nose to it. She giggled girlishly as he poked his nose in, his cock oozing pre-cum as the tip of his nose touched the moist warmth of her bulging cunt, the spicy whiff making his balls pulse. As her cunt tingled, her spiteful mind oozed mischief.

"Mistress Ella will confirm her ownership of you tonight; and you will spend well, but you'd best save some for me ... and my two friends from the finishing school for young ladies that Mistress has been kind enough to allow me to attend. They shall visit to accompany me to class, after I have finished my bedroom duties ... or rather you have. The two are most keen about the activities of the circle, and will be thrilled to witness me thrash you; they are even keener to watch a grown man masturbate, you will know such humiliation." Gray shuddered and snorted at the divine scent and jumped as the nubile maid cut the air with her cane. He was close to coming as he thought of the promised spectacle.

"You shall also have your first day out in public under the control of Mistress Ella whilst I am at class; I'm told that she, Mistresses Faith and Constance, have a nice little excursion planned; you are going to be such a busy man." Gray's head was now in a daze as his young mistress stepped back to relieve his nose from the sweet torture of a cunt his tongue would know, but not immediately; she turned his head toward a convenient mirror, and turned to face it herself. Gray was struck by a deeply submissive aura, his spine tingling with a sublime but cowardly pleasure as he viewed himself, willingly controlled by a smiling female half his age with cane in one hand and his leash in the other; this was magnified as his cock pulsed visibly and his young mistress smiled with satisfaction. She dropped his leash and poked him back with her cane.

"Till tomorrow then; remember, anything found not just as it is now will merit the cane." Gray's cock ached for relief as he watched the young bitch's ass cheeks shuffle as she strutted to the door.

It was all Gray could do to stop himself masturbating, as he knelt for what seemed like hours, awaiting Ella. In reality it was only about forty-five minutes from Rosie's departure when the door swept open, making Gray jump, and there stood his mistress in black lace and mask. She strutted over to him as slowly as she could, trying not to show her impatience in testing her new slave's tongue. She stood close, her cunt expressed and moist with arousal in the revealing lace; she took his leash and lifted his head, smiling down at her new conquest.

"Did you enjoy the scent of Rosie's cunt? She is such a promiscuous young lady; I must impress on her that though she is welcome to your services, I shall not have you worn out by her; it's time she had a pet of her own. You enjoyed her though, did you not?" She laughed as Gray blushed as though caught out, even though He had simply obeyed the girl; Ella was well aware of her confident manner.

"Yes Mistress Ella, I did enjoy her scent." She enjoyed his embarrassment as he dipped his head feeling slightly shamed, Ella sneering and pulling his leash tight; enjoying the feel of the leather as she wrapped it about her fingers, she had him all to herself now. She turned and undid the tiny buttons behind her neck, and reached across her back to reach those at her back. Gray swallowed hard as he viewed more naked female flesh than he had ever seen, other than on those French prints he had masturbated to.

"You shall now undo those behind my waist; I intend to be naked, other than for my mask, when I dominate you for the first time." Gray fumbled a little with the miniscule bone discs, and gasped, much to Ella's delight as the lace and black silk band opened to reveal the beautiful white fleshy globes of her ass. She wriggled free of the lace, which dropped to the floor and then tugged his leash, leading him past the bed to hearth rug before the fireplace. She pointed to the pictures above the mantelpiece; between many erotic pictures there were portraits of two men.

"These are my two late husbands, before I allow you to service me upon my bed, you shall sniff my asshole under their gaze; both were told before they died that another male would enjoy my absolute control the way they had, they were teased right to the end. I like to think that their souls will look out from their portraits and jealously enjoy the tease as you take in the scent they were so well acquainted with." Gray's cock boned at her next comment, which she saved after a pause in which she pulled his leash to strangulation point.

"I intend to see your portrait there too, one day, and your soul will witness another male perform as you will now." She slowly bent forward, her elegant legs remaining unbent, and as she turned her head with a broad smile toward the portraits, she pulled her lush cheeks apart.

"Sniff my asshole Gray." The leashed male wasted no time in obeying the woman who had now taken ownership of him, leaning forward and inhaling deeply as he took in the rich tangy scent of her delicate light-brown pucker; she pulled on the leash to bring his face between her fleshy cheeks as his cock dribbled. A strange awe intermingled with his submissive pleasure as he imagined the eyes of the two late husbands burning into him. The wicked dominance of Ella was infinite, so much so that even teasing portraits of departed males gave her immense pleasure; her cunt bulged as she bade the late gentlemen 'good evening' and led the quivering Gray to her bed for the first time. She tugged him onto the black silk with some urgency and lay back, lifting her glorious legs high, showing Gray her deliciously aroused cunt.

"I am a little tired after the rigours of the play, and the disposal of Brown, so you shall escape the cane on our first night; my maid shall have the honour of administering your first thrashing in the morning. I know that you will earn it. You'll taste my cunt for the first time now." Gray was shaking at the sight before him, and stretched forward deliriously, aided by Ella's urgent pull of the leash. His cock pulsed ecstatically as it slid on the soft black silk while he nestled his face into the seductive warmth of her crotch. Ella kept the leash tight with one hand as she gently fondled his hair with the other; though Gray had never licked a woman's cunt before, let alone one that belonged to a dominant woman, he found it came so naturally, the scent and taste seemed to guide his tongue as it slithered between the fleshy labia, lapping at the sweet nectar. Ella's whole body pulsed with satisfied warmth, her nipples erect with excitement as the sense of ownership of Gray was confirmed in full, by the feeling of having confirmed absolute control of him, captive in the home which was also his now. As he squirmed in divine submission on the black silk, she would assist in giving her maid licence to discipline him.

"I will give Madam Dulcie Harper the keys to your drapery, and she will be installed as the new manageress; she will appoint two girls known to us, as assistants, and the two boys you employed will be paid six months wages and sent on their way. Your expertise will of course be required from time to time, but Dulcie and her girls will supervise you; you shall know dominance in every aspect of your life from now on." Gray lapped all the harder and jerked with sublime pleasure at the thought, now close to emptying his balls; Ella sighed as his tongue randomly brushed her clitoris, she pulled her legs back, loosened the leash slightly and pushed his head down just a little. She would affirm her dominance by having him come whilst licking her asshole. As she stroked her now prominent clitoris, she strained her voice as she moved toward orgasm, unable to resist prompting his capitulation to the sheets.

"You'll show your submission now, with your tongue in its rightful place ... and earn a caning from my maid." She moaned with pleasure as Gray's tongue probed the warmth of her anus; the delectable spicy tangs and tastes driving his rigid cock beyond the point of no return, as Ella too, tensioned her elegant legs and pointed her toes to the ceiling and moaned with satisfaction. Gray felt the leash tighten about his neck as his mistress announced the confirmation of her dominance over him, shuddering with pleasure in a heavenly orgasm as he snorted through his nose pressed tightly below her flowing and excited cunt; with his lips tight on her delicious pucker and his tongue stretched deep into her hot anus, his cock pulsed in pure ecstasy as he spent his balls in honour of her supremacy for the first time. He looked up through the cleft of her shimmering cunt and wallowed in submissive heaven as she studied his submission with a smiling grimace whilst he spent on the soft silk. He felt the warmth of his seed pump generously out, spoiling the sheets, and his mind was torn between the pleasure of the moment, and the thought of Rosie caning him before two more young ladies; Ella was patently aware of her strict routines and she smiled as her orgasm ebbed, knowing Gray's life would now be one of perpetual dominance at all times. Gray's sweet recognition of this potent fact ensured he continued to spend in ecstasy, jetting his milky cum as he poked his tongue deep into his mistress's asshole, confirming his appointment with the cane.

Ella smirked with pleasure as she tied her new toy's leash to the bedpost, and tied his ankles and wrists with bands made from the silk he had supplied; he would not leave the bed without her permission, and would spend his first night bound to emphasise his position. The fact that he was tied with produce of his own deliverance, adding spice to his captive state. His mistress grinned as he obediently rolled on his side to have his wrists bound; his belly slimy with cum, and the sheets showing the result of his ecstasy.

"I know that Rosie cannot keep a secret, she is such a mischievous girl; so you'll know I shall enjoy your company in public for the first time tomorrow ... after she has entertained her friends by demonstrating her dominance over you. I shall show you Arachne House, the foundation of my charity, and the true purpose of its existence ... after we have had a trip elsewhere in London." Gray just stared in awe at her, as she smiled and pulled the covers over them both, and pulled the cord which extinguished the gas lamp.

Gray had slept throughout, exhausted, but awoke with a jolt to find Rosie untying his bonds; Ella was dressed in a flowing black dress, and was carrying black gloves under her arm as she smiled at the two.

"You may show him the error of his ways Rosie, but please remember he has a lot of walking to do today; you may leave him smarting, but no cuts please." Gray's cock rose to attention as Ella strutted from the room and the primly dressed Rosie, in tight maid's uniform, sneered wickedly at him and ordered him to kneel by the bed. She stood over him and pointed to the sheets, flaky dried semen in abundance adorning the black silk.

"Well, you have certainly earned a caning; how dare you create unnecessary washing! These sheets were fresh on yesterday, and you have soiled them with your fifth. I think you've earned twelve strokes and you should ask me to administer them." Gray had not been caned by a woman since he was a child, and his cock stiffened as he tried to recall the pain; he was yearning to feel it.

"Yes Rosie, I..." The youthful dominatrix cut him short, by slapping his face smartly, and gleefully.

"Yes MISTRESS Rosie!" Gray's balls tingled with sublime submissive pleasure at being dominated so thoroughly by this fresh young bitch.

"Yes Mistress Rosie, I deserve the cane and I would ... like you to award me twelve strokes." Rosie sneered with satisfaction and lifted her skirts to reveal she wore no underwear.

"You have a good sniff of my cunt; you shall lick it after your caning, but I want you to retain the scent while you have a good think about what is to happen. I shall go downstairs and await my friends whilst you remain here, looking at your mess. You shall enjoy the cane while they watch, and then I shall humiliate you further." Gray sniffed at Rosie's delicious arousal, as her cunt bulged with the satisfaction of her complete control over him. She watched with pleasure as his cock bobbed rigidly, showing his own pleasure at being dominated by her. She pulled back and left the room.

It was no more than fifteen minutes of staring at his dried semen, before Gray heard the sound of youthful female giggling, and the door swung open. Rosie entered with her cane in hand, accompanied by two pretty young ladies who were no older than about nineteen; both gasped and licked their lips as they viewed Gray kneeling naked, with cock erect. Rosie pulled two chairs close to the bed, and had the petit and shapely ladies sit in their abundant dresses. She pointed to them with her cane.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.