Taxi Fare - Cover

Taxi Fare

Copyright© 2013 by milehighdog

Chapter 1, College girls

I am a college student and as my part time job I drive a taxi to help me pay the bills. I work during the nights and weekends so I have seen many nights of the college drunks and craziness that takes part. I am friendly with my passengers and usually talk with them or just listen if they are in a group. It is not the ideal way but I also use it to meet the ladies. It is an easy play to give them my numbers for future rides. If they call back and are hot I will put on my moves. If not then it is still a guaranteed fare.

As a college student I am not what you think of as a typical cabbie. I was a three sport athlete in high school and I continued to work out in college as well. I am 6'1 and have short black hair. But as most cabbies do I carry a weapon for my protection.

Anyways it was a typical Friday night in the college area. The main street was filled with students dressed for the night and intoxicated as well. I had been given rides from bars to frat houses and sorority houses all night. It was close to the end of my shift and the bars were letting out. I see a group of two guys and two girls ... The guys were wearing jeans; one had sunglasses and a t-shirt, the other a collared shirt and jeans. One girl a blonde was wearing a strapless mini dress. The dress was black and stopped at her mid thigh. The other girl a brunette was wearing a dress that went down to just about her knees and was loose flowing. Kind of like a sun dress. She also had on a little jacket to cover her shoulders. They both were wearing high heels.

I pull over so they can get in. All four of them try to get in the back seat. I told them one of them had to get in the front because of the seatbelt laws. The wingman got in front, the one with the collared shirt. In the back the girls were on either side of the guy. These guys looked like the complete d-bag of a frat guy. They gave me an address to their frat house. The guys all smelled like booze and were wasted. The blonde girl looked like she was drunk, but her brunette friend was only tipsy. She knew what was going on.

The house was about 15 minutes away from the bar. Sunglasses guy was trying to put on the moves on the drunken girl. His hand was on her leg and the other was around her back. She was giggling and enjoying the time but her hands blocked the guy from advancing to home base.The brunette's body language didn't look like she wanted to have to hang out with these guys anymore. Her arms crossed and her leg crossed away from the sunglass d-bag. The guy in front was trying to talk to her but she wasn't having it.

I pulled up to the address. The guy in front paid the fare and got out and staggered to the house, he must have figured his night was done. I hit the dome light and sunglasses guy's persistence paid off, I saw his fingers under the dress of the blonde girl, while being necked and kissed. His whispered something to the girl and she just smiled. I saw in my side mirror the blonde getting out, her heels stepped onto the street. As she was adjusting her dress I heard her giggle as the d-bag slapped and groped her ass.

"No Shannon, we have to go"

I head from the back seat, the brunette said. She looked at me and told me to hold on. She got out and hurried behind the taxi, I heard her heels clicking on the street. She pulled Shannon away from the d-bag and back towards the grass to talk to her and mostly protect her. They were a couple feet from the open door while the guy was on the side walk looking mad. The brunette was taller in her heels but the blonde had bigger tits. I was watching them out my window undressing them with my eyes. I was thinking of how I would like to bang both of them especially the brunette one. Don't get me wrong I like the easy ones like the blonde, but also like a challenge. I overheard them saying something about their mom and dad being home the next day. It was about a minute before the guy came over and stood behind Shannon. His arm was around her waist trying to pull her away.

"Look Rachael, she wants to do this." The d-bag said.

"She's drunk!" Rachael said and both hands pulling one of Rachael's arms. Shannon was being tugged and pulled and like a ragdoll. The d-bag yelled at Rachael to let go and pushed her to the grass. Usually I mind my own business when this stuff happens, but tonight I decided to intervene. Rachael looked up at me and I could see a tear running down her face. The d-bag and Shannon were walking up the sidewalk and I got out. I hurried over to Rachael and she was on the ground holding her ankle. Her jacked was off of one of her shoulders. I told her to wait for a minute.

I yelled at the guy to stop. As he was turning around I punched him straight in the jaw. He fell like a sack of shit. I grabbed Shannon's hand and led her back to the taxi. She started yelling at me but when she saw Rachael on the ground she ran over to her and started to cry about being sorry that this happened. I heard the front door fly open and two guys looked around trying to figure out what happened. One of them yelled at me. I turned around and lifted my shirt and flashed the handle of my gun and just shook my head. They grabbed the d-bag and dragged him inside.

I went over to the two girls and Shannon still on her knees sitting on her heels crying and begging me to help them.

"Can you walk?" I asked Rachael. We both looked at her ankle, it started to swell already and looked like a sprain. She shook her head no. I helped to her good foot. She supported her arm around my shoulder and my arm was around her waist. Shannon took off the high heel from Rachael's bad foot.

"On three you jump while Shannon takes off the other shoe" I instructed. The blonde girl looked at me funny.

"Erin is her name, and I'm Rachael" Rachael said. I just looked at Rachael in the eyes and nodded.

"okay, 1... 2... 3" I held up Rachael as she jumped my and she kicked her shoe towards the taxi. Erin took off her own heels and went to retrieve the shoe. As I let Rachael down my fingers ran up the side of her tit. I don't know if she noticed or not. She looked at me smiled and just said thanks.

As I helped Rachael hop over to the taxi I could smell her perfume and it smelled good. I was beginning to get a chubby from holding her around the waist and smelling her. We got to the back seat; Erin was already in the back still sobbing. Rachael placed her injured leg over the lap of Erin and I shut the doors.

I got in the taxi and got and address. It was almost another 30 minutes from the frat house. It was kind of near my own place where I lived, only about a couple of miles. All I heard from the back was Erin softly sobbing trying to apologize in her drunken state. Rachael was calming her down and eventually Erin fell asleep.

"I know it's none of my business but..." I stared to inquire.

"No no, it's good, you helped me and I thank you." Rachael said.

"Why did that d-bag use the name Shannon?" I asked looking into my rear view mirror.

Rachael told me their story, of how it was her sister, Erin's birthday, but she wasn't 21. Rachael borrowed a friends ID, and Erin took the name Shannon for the night. I asked them how old they were and she said Erin is 18 and she was 22. Just a couple years younger than me at 24. Erin wanted to go out for her birthday and begged Rachael. Rachael agreed and told Erin not to get crazy, and then went on about how the two guys were trying to get with Erin all night and how they had to be home before their parents and blah blah blah.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.