The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9 - My Cousin Carly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My Cousin Carly - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

"Oh my god Carly!" I gasped as my cousin described to me how and where she wanted to be fucked by me.

Her mum Nora (my aunt) and I had fucked recently, and true to her word she had shared the details with Carly, describing what we had done. What Nora hadn't shared with me was how sexually active Carly was.

Carly's looks certainly explained how many men and boys would want to fuck her. She was a petite version of her mother... 5ft tall ... petite in build, shapely with the exception of a wonderful rack of large tits on her creamy white body. Her flame red hair just topped off the picture of a stunning wet dream.

I had learnt that Carly had been sexually active since she turned 15 ... she was now almost 18 years old. In the last 3 years, she had fucked boys as young as 12 and men as old as 70 ... and many ages and races in between.

She said that she had enjoyed herself on every occasion, but she'd never had the feeling of being "turned to jelly" that her mum had claimed when we'd fucked. That prospect intrigued her ... with her planning a sexual adventure with me that hopefully would "turn her to jelly too".


Part of her plan involved me using my new power, the one that I had acquired after fucking her cousin Tara. I had developed the ability to "shape-shift" ... yes, I had the ability to transform my appearance into looking like someone else ... male or female. The transformation was temporary, with me able to control the length of the transformation.

The scene for our sexual union was to be an out of the way private sex club in our neighbouring city. She had been taken there by an older guy last year when she was 16 years old. She had sat with him, and 5 other couples around the edge of a small round stage that rotated. On that stage a young couple had fucked themselves to exhaustion across many different positions, whilst their audience kissed, cuddled and molested each other. Her date had taken her home after the show, and they had re-enacted the fucking witnessed on the stage.

Carly's plan was for her and I to be the performers on the stage ... a very public exhibition of our sexual union. With my shape-shifting power, she wanted me to take on the body of a very dark and muscular negro man who was blessed with an enormous fat 13 inch cock. The contrast between my jet black large body and her lilly-white petite body would be spectacular.

She said that she had some other refinements to add, but she would keep those secret from me at the moment. I tried to read her mind, but she blocked me with the message "I can block out any thought suggestions that I don't like".


Carly and I entered the club before most of the guests had arrived. I had transformed at the hotel where we were staying before we left for the club. The owner of the club was putty in our hands as we made thought suggestions to setup our event in the back room.

As the couples arrived, we circulated the club selecting the 6 couples that would be witness to our very public fucking show. Carly insisted that all of the women had to be beautiful ... for a reason that she would share with me soon.

Just after 10 PM, the selected couples filed into the back room with the entry door being locked to prevent any interlopers disturbing our show.

Carly stood on the centre of the small stage. She had asked me to strip naked as I hung back in the shadows. She asked each of the gentlemen to sit in the small arm chairs provided, and to place their arms on the arm rests. Their lady partners were to stand behind them.

Then I heard her thought suggestions aimed at the men "You will sit absolutely still and calm in the chair ... your arms are pinned to the armrests ... you cannot move them. You cannot raise your voice above a whisper at anytime".

"Oh fuck ... where is she going with this?" I thought to myself.

"Just watch..." was her reply that came back to me as an unspoken message.

Then she directed a thought suggestion to the women "You are going to be treated to a wonderful show of primal sexual union ... you will put all your inhibitions to the side and participate in this wondrous event ... now I want you to strip naked ... you will be comfortable with your nudity."

Each of the women quickly undressed until all were naked and standing behind their men.

Carly then spoke aloud to them "Ladies ... come and sit beside your man."

When they were all seated, Carly spoke again this time to the men "Watch me gentlemen ... don't watch your lady". With that said, she asked me to start the music which she had selected for her stripper routine.

I watched her closely as she slowly and sensually stripped ... holding the attention of both her fully clothed male audience and her naked females. When she was down to her flimsy lacy panties, she turned to me to say "Grant ... come on out and show each of the ladies a close-up of your wonderful cock".

I stepped out of the shadows, walking to the closest naked lady and bringing my rock-hard black hardon close to her face.

"Touch it ... lick it ... suck it" I said to her in a thought suggestion before adding " ... isn't it a wonderful large black cock ... the cock of your dreams?".

The first lady, a young blonde with petite tits, grasped my cock in her hand, feeling it all over for a moment before directing my cockhead to between her lips. She licked and sucked tentatively until she became more comfortable with the size and texture of it, then she sucked me firmly with lots of tongue actions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.