The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7 - My Aunt Nora

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My Aunt Nora - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

"Oh my god mum ... you look sensational" gasped Carly as she viewed her mother's improved body.

Nora (my aunt) and I had spoken at length about what Lisa (my mum) and Mary had discovered when I had fucked them and had squirted my cum deep inside them both. They had both been cured of the need to seek out new sexual partners on a regular basis. Nora was pleased that her sisters had been 'cured', but she was't sure she was ready for it yet.

She shared with me the knowledge that she had adapted to her needs by becoming a very high class (and expensive) call girl. She had a ready supply of horny men willing to pay for her company; and her power to make thought suggestions had resulted in many successful business men unintentionally sharing company secrets with her. She had made many lucrative investments as a result.

She had loved what I had done with Mary's body, hence she was willing to let me improve her already stunning body.

Nora was a redhead with a peaches and cream complexion. She was 5ft 7ins tall with a nice set of C-cup tits that had just a hint of sag to them. Her hips were probably just a tad not in proportion with the rest of her body.


I'd had Nora lay naked on her bed as I ran my hands all over her body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Making subtle improvements as I moved all over her body. Changes to her hair and her face refined her already beautiful face.

Putting my hands on her tits resulted in the sag disappearing. They also expanded to a DD-cup. Her tummy was flattened, and her hips reshaped and slimmed as my hands travelled down her thighs and calves until I reach her feet.

I must say that she looked really good. I got her to stand and have a look in her full-length mirror.

"Oh wow..." she muttered as she studied herself in the mirror, turning back and forth to check out the changes.

"Would you like me to make some more intimate changes now?" I asked.

Nora looked at me with a quizzical look before asking "What do you have in mind?"

"What men and boys fantasise about..." I responded.

"Oh god..." she chuckled before adding "Go ahead ... but be careful".


I had her lay down again before I sat on the bed beside her. I put my hands on her tits again, this time concentrating my attentions on her areola and nipple areas of each tit. I pulled on each nipple gently until they lengthened and slightly thickened. Their colour changed from a light pink to a darker pinky/red. Then with my fingers tracing a path around her areola, I teased it upwards to become puffier and slightly darker in colour.

Nora watched me intently as I worked on her tits. She smiled as she saw each of the changes happening. When I was finished she returned to the mirror to check out her new tits.

"Oh fuck ... they are beautiful" she gasped.

She walked back to me and planted a tongue-filled passionate kiss on me before resuming her position on the table.

"Ok ... pussy next" I said with a smile.

Her pussy mound was hairless, with her pussy lips largely non-existent. It was more a pussy crease with her canal entrance hidden by her tightly bound lips. I ran my fingers up and down her outer lips, teasing them outwards until she developed a nice fleshy pink-coloured set of lips that clung nicely together.

I grabbed a hand-held mirror to show Nora the results so far of my handiwork.

"Oh god ... they look amazing" she gasped as she ran her fingers over and between her lips before adding with a huge smile " ... and feels good too".

"Ok ... lay back ... I'm not finished yet" I said to her.

I got a questioning look again before she laid back on the bed.

"Trust me ... the next part is an internal adjustment" I added as I crawled between her thighs and brought my face close to her pussy.

"What are you planning?" she gasped as my lips made contact with her pussy with my tongue parting her new fleshy lips. My tongue grew longer and longer with a serpent-like end with two thin tips that worked independently of each other. My tongue was a good 8 inches long and slithering deep inside of her pussy with the tips swishing all over her canal walls teasing out all the ridges and contours of her canal.

"Oh fuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!" she groaned as she orgasmed from the attentions of my long serpent tongue.

My tongue was coaxing her pussy canal to become narrower, with lots of new muscles and new undulations. Pulling my tongue back and curling it up, I licked at her g-spot, teasing it and making it more prominent and responsive.

"Ahhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhhh ... shit ... cummmmmmmiiiiinnnnngggg" she screamed as a massive cum rocked her body to the core, with her juices splattering all over my face and into my mouth.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck..." she chanted as her cum rolled on and on until she collapsed back on the bed. I slowly withdrew my tongue as it returned to its normal size and shape. I crawled up and laid beside her, holding her naked body to my partially clad one as she rested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.