The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4 - My Half-Sister Carmel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Half-Sister Carmel - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

Tara was a little annoyed that she'd made arrangements to have a sleep over at Carly's place that night (Carly was our cousin, the daughter of Nora). She went off begrudgingly as Mary settled in for the night with Lisa (my mum) and I.

Both Mary and mum showed some restraint, and delayed our carnal adventures until after we had had dinner. Then it was a mini-orgy in mum's bedroom with both of them attacking me and each other.

It was an interesting sight, and a real turn-on to have two very beautiful women ... women that I love, sharing with lips and tongues paying homage to my long fat cock. They passed it back and forth between them, sucking and licking it for a minute or so each, before handing it back to her sister.

Satisfied that my cock was fully erect and rock-hard, one would hold it by the base whilst the other mounted my thighs and slowly fed its fatness into the depths of her pussy. My contribution was to temporarily transform my cockhead into a mushroom shape that stretched their pussy walls further apart.

My mum was impaled on my cock when I did it first tonight. "Oh my fucking god ... you're suddenly much bigger" she groaned. Mary laughed and added "He did that to me this afternoon." Mum took up the challenge of the extra fatness in her pussy as she fucked herself to a massive cum with her juices streaming down my cockshaft and across my balls.

We had to remain connected until my cock returned to its original shape. Slowly she dismounted to make way for Mary to mount my cock. With Mary fully impaled, I chose another temporary body modification to enhance our fucking - this time I changed the temperature of my cock from very cold to very hot ... cycling between the two temperature extremes.

"Oh ... ahhhhhh ... oh fuck" Mary screamed as she had a massive cum. I could feel her hot juices running down my cock as her cum rolled on and on.

"Oh my god..." mum gasped. "Mary ... your pussy is streaming a milky white cream instead of your normal clear juices". Then after a moment, mum added "Mmmmmm ... so tasty too".

Mary slowly dismounted from my still hard cock to lay beside me on the bed. Mum was immediately between her thighs, licking up the abundant supplies of her hot white creams. I just laid there watching, knowing that I would soon be unloading my own creams in a pussy or all over a face or two.


For that school term, I'd been assigned to work with Kerry Cross on a joint assignment. She was in my class but had a boyfriend Ian who was older. I hadn't considered her as a potential sex partner - she was pretty enough but her younger sister Carmel was the spunk of the family. She was 14 years old and home-schooled by her mother. I got to see her every day that Kerry and I worked on our assignment.

I was at her house that afternoon, working at the table with Kerry, as her mum sat in the lounge reading her book. Carmel was having a shower. I was looking down at my work when I heard a voice saying "Grant".

I looked up to see Carmel standing in the hallway ... naked in the hallway. She had the most amazing body for a 14 year old ... high set and ample tits with dark hard nipples, a narrow waist, and beautifully shaped hips with a dark haired delta shape on her pussy mound.

"Oh fuck" I thought "Shit ... her mum and Kerry will see her".

Then I was stunned when Carmel delivered an unspoken message to me "I have told them to ignore us until I tell them otherwise. Come here to me". She held out her hand beconning me to join her in the hallway.

Trance-like I walked to her, and followed her to her bedroom with her locking the door behind her.

"How... ?" I asked her realising that she had communicated to me just like I had communicated my thoughts to others. "Oh my god ... she had a power just like mine" I thought.

"Yes I do" Carmel responded ... this time using her voice as she had listened in on my thoughts.

"So you think I'm a spunk ... huh?" she asked me with a big smile on her face.

"Oh fuck" I groaned as I tried to think of what else I had thought about her in her presence.

"Don't worry ... I loved everyone of your dirty carnal thoughts about me" she replied then she continued with "I didn't ask you in here to talk ... I want to you to put your thoughts into actions".

Carmel walked up to me and I took her in my arms. Our lips mashed together in a deepening passionate kiss where our tongues parried at each other.

"Too many clothes" she gasped when she broke the kiss. I took the hint and shed my clothes in seconds.

"Oh fuck ... you're big" she gasped as her hand grabbed at my shaft, finding that her fingers had no chance of encircling its perimeter. I let her hold my cock for a while whilst I grabbed at her ass cheeks and puller her closer to me.

Finally I picked her up, holding her by the ass cheeks as I carried her and settled her down on the bed. I crawled between her thighs with my face close to her pussy. The lips were bare and almost non-existent ... she had a pussy crease with the sides pushed close together hiding the entrance to her pussy canal.

I ran my tongue all over her pussy lips before I used it to part them and explore within. The deeper I delved the more juices I found. I was surprised when my tongue found a barrier. I eased back and used my fingers to part her lips.

"Ohmigod ... you're a virgin" I exclaimed.

Carmel propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at me.

"Technically ... yes ... I've not had a real live cock in me yet" she explained.

"Technically?" I queried.

"I've had various vibrators and dildoes in me ... and my hymen just grows back everytime I tear it open". she added in explanation.

"Oh wow" I gasped. "Isn't that a little frustrating ... and repeatedly painful?"

"Yep ... sure is" she responded with a wry smile.


I resumed licking and tongue-fucking her until I was rewarded with a plentiful spend of her tasty juices all over my face and tongue.

"Fuck me please" she begged me as I knelt between her thighs with my rampant cock hovering over her mound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.