The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1 - My Mum Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Mum Lisa - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

It had been 3 months since that fateful day when my life and that of my mum had been turned upside down. Kate Williams, as my mum's best friend and my lover, was a frequent visitor to our home as we tried our best to get on with our lives.

Dad had disappeared and we'd not heard anything from him. More young girls had come forward to confirm that he'd had sex with them too. There was a suggestion that he had fled to South America somewhere.

With my mum's consent and encouragement, Kate and I continued to have sex in my backyard apartment. Kate and my mum spoke about it (the sex) with Kate not having to hide our meetings from mum any longer.

However Mum was becoming on edge. I noticed it, and so did Kate. I sat her down one day and asked her what the problem was.

"Oh Grant ... the urge to have sex has been growing stronger each day. I have to have sex soon with someone new." she explained to me.


That night I was laying in bed stroking my hardon, remembering the afternoon session that I had had with my current girlfriend Erin. It was a beautiful night and my bedroom was lit by the full moon. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that someone was standing in the doorway to my bedroom.

"Come on in mum if you want to watch me closer" I said as I continued to play with my very long and fat cock.

After a moment's hesitation she walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. She was naked just like me. She watched me in silence as I stroked my cock with gentle long strokes.

"Can I do that for you?" she asked in a whisper as her hand came out to touch me. As she made contact I removed my hand. Her touch was soft on my shaft.

"You can hold me a little firmer" I offered in advice to her. She then adjusted her grip, following my advice. For the next few minutes she gently tugged and stroked my cock. Her position on the side of the bed made it easy for me to snake out my hand to fondle one of her very ample tits.

"Oh wow ... that's so good ... I love your touch" I informed her.

We continued to touch each other for a few more minutes before she gasped.

"Oh Grant ... forgive me but I can't help myself here" she said as she climed onto the bed, straddling my cock and quickly lowering her very wet pussy down onto my erect shaft. She took over half of me inside her before she paused to look at me.

I smiled back at her and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her further onto my cockshaft.

She just closed her eyes and slid further down onto my cock until her ass rested on my hips.

"Oh god ... oh god..." she gasped as she sat still on my cock. "I feel different ... its not the same as with anyone else ... I can't explain it."

"Don't then" I replied as I started thrusting up into her with short firm strokes.

"I'm fucking you ... and I'm loving it ... I love you" I told her as my hands went to her tits to fondle and caress them as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her pussy was milking my cock with its muscles then it started to spasm as a prelude to her first cum on my cock.

With a few harder thrusts and a couple of tweaks to her nipples, she exploded on my cock.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhh ... fuck ... I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnggg!!!" she screamed as a massive cum rocked her body accompanied by a deluge of her juices streaming down my cockshaft. That explosion tipped me over the edge too, my cock exploded inside of her, shooting strong and long rope of my cum deep inside of her.

"Ahhh god ... I'm filling you with my cock and my hot cream ... take it all" I groaned as she continued to writhe on my cock for a couple more minutes longer.

As her cum started to disapate, she flopped forward with her big tits now pressing into my chest. I held her close, reassuring her that I loved her and that I had enjoyed our sexual union.


She laid there not moving for ages before she spoke.

"I feel so at peace" she commented then added "After having sex before I would be still on edge for ages afterwards. This is so different. I wonder...". She left that sentence incomplete as she drifted off to sleep on top of me.

When she woke in the morning she said "Nothing has changed since last night. I still feel so at peace."

She paused and I took up the conversation " ... and you wonder if your need for new sexual partners has been cured by our time together."

She nodded and held up her crossed fingers.

I then added "Do you think we can chance fate again? ... I have this morning hardon that doesn't want to go away."

Her hand slipped down between us, finding my erect cock and giving it a gentle tug.

She then said "It's your turn to be on top" as she pushed down the sheet to reveal her waiting body, with her legs in the process of spreading apart in welcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.