A Visit From Jodie - Cover

A Visit From Jodie

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

Chapter 10

Rob and I spent the next two hours chatting and joking about.

I told him all about how I'd fancied Jodie for ages but had never done anything about it, then wound up regretting it while at University while he told me about how he and Gemma ended up sharing their flat.

While I knew that my side of the corridor was all one bedroom flats and the other was two bedroomed, I thought that you had to pre-arrange with who you wanted to stay with so it was odd to hear about how these two ended up sharing the flat.

Apparently both had been unhappy with the accommodation offered closer to the campus, and like myself liked the situation of this block of flats. The level of what they call accommodation in Plymouth is simply abysmal, I know students aren't very picky but seriously?

Both were booked to look at a single flat, but when they arrived found it had already been promised to someone, (me as we later found out) and so immediately hitting it off decided to look at the shared flats.

Apparently they were both so taken with their small flat and liked each other so much they decided then and there to try sharing the flat between them.

Obviously it had all worked out fabulously as rob and Gemma got on like a house on fire and quickly gravitated to the same circle of friends. Both were doing Health based Degree's so they even shared a few lectures.

After an hour or so of swapping our stories of University so far we both began to get ready.

"What are you planning on wearing?" Rob asked curiously.

I shrugged. "Dunno really. Just the usual I guess. Perhaps a nicer shirt and pair of jeans."

By the end of my answer Rob was shaking his head.

"Point me to your wardrobe and I'll pick you something out. You wanna pull out all the stops tonight to impress your lady friend."

"You don't really have to do that." I protested.

"No don't worry. Besides It'll give me something to do wile you're in the shower. And although I think you're night is pretty much set in stone, there is no such thing as being too careful." He joked.

"I wouldn't say it's set in stone." I protested feebly.

By now I was pretty sure that Jodie was going to be coming home with me tonight but I wasn't quite able to believe it. Everything from today had been like a dream, really realistic but slightly odd in an undefinable way.

"You're kidding mate, she's crazy for you. You should probably have a little tidy up and change your sheets too" He offered with a wink.

"Oh crap I didn't even think of that." I muttered panicked.

I glanced at the clock only to see that it was only an hour until when we had arranged to go out. Why ooh why did I spend over an hour just talking when I should have been getting ready?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.