A Visit From Jodie
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

On the drive back to the flats Gemma and Jodie informed us that they would both be getting dressed in Gemma's flat and that Rob and I would be using my flat to prepare for the night.

Rob and I exchanged a glance when they mentioned preparing for the night. All we had to do was have a shower and a shave throw on some clothes and we'd be sorted.

"That sounds great ladies, but I'll need to grab some clothes from our flat first anyway." Rob mentioned to Gemma.

"Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that. I guess all of Michael's clothes would be too big for you?" Gemma asked looking at me.

"I'd say so" I agreed nodding. "I must be at least six inches taller than little Robbie" I teased.

This earned me a laugh from the girls and a soft punch on the arm from Rob.

"I'll just grab a few things straight away and I can change later round Michaels if that's okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course." I responded. "Have to give the ladies some space to get themselves ready. Of course I don't think it's possible they can make themselves look any more beautiful than they already are."

I said the last while holding Jodie's gaze so she clearly understood I meant her specifically. She blushed, indicating the compliment had gone over well.

I have an Uncle who is somewhat known in the family for being something of a playboy and he'd told me before I left for university that if ever I notice something specific about a woman that looks nice I should always just come out and say it.

He'd told me that women have an amazing ability to tell when a man is lying especially about compliments. So he'd told me to always give out compliments I really meant and look in the woman's eyes as I gave it.

Judging from Jodie's reaction, he obviously knew what he was talking about. Of course the string of beautiful girlfriends could also attest to that.

As we pulled up in front of our block of flats, I jumped out of the car so I'd be able to open Jodie's door for her. This earned me a brilliant smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Michael." She whispered huskily in my ear.

I grinned like an idiot and closed the door after her.

A sharp elbow to the ribs stopped me from staring at Jodie as she fiddled with her phone, probably texting her parents I realised.

"I never stood a chance did I?" Gemma asked softly from beside me.

"Not really" I replied before panicking. "I mean ... well, you're really nice ... and I think you're pretty too ... and..."

Another elbow to the ribs stopped my stammering.

"Don't worry about it. She's a lovely girl, you're lucky to have each other." She said smiling a little sadly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.