A Visit From Jodie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

I stare incredulously at the door while muttering swearwords in Italian under my breath.

Oh yeah did I mention I speak Italian? Again you'd think it'd help me pick up girls as I'm fairly decent with the language, but no when ever I see a girl I want to impress the only Italian I can remember is 'Ho Rimbalzato sul una grande castello gonfiabile per giocare!'

Impressive I hear you say. Not so much. That sentence means nothing more than; I bounced on the bouncy castle. My Italian teacher liked to challenge us to use the phrase in every piece of work we do, as such it's always the first thing I remember. Stupid brain!

"Two visitors in one day?" I ask amazed. "I have no visitors for a week then all of a sudden someone just needs to see me when I'm about to kiss my gorgeous girlfriend?"

I huffed under my breath and glared at the door in the hopes that whoever was on the other side would feel my glare and leave. Jodie giggled at my antics and snuggled into me further, clearly pleased with my subconscious compliment to her.

Speaking of compliments beyond conscious control, as she began to wiggle in my lap I realised with a start that my jeans were now very tight and the pressure of her bum against my groin was rather exquisite.

Unfortunately Jodie evidently figured this out at the same exact moment, as she froze for a second, then deliberately began to grind her ass on my now rather painful erection. My heart rate is beginning to soar once more it seems.

"You should really go answer the door" Jodie said in a breathless voice which barely concealed how much this grinding was having an effect on her too.

Her rapid breaths on my neck and her nails leaving scratches in my scalp are also very strong indicators that she is enjoying herself.

"I doubt it's anything important. I have much more pressing business to attend to." I whispered back.

Before I could rethink this risky course of action I slip my hand up her t-shirt and lay it flat on her stomach and pull her down on me further while my other hand drops to her legs which I now realise are covered in tights below her skirt.

I sharp inhale of breath and a low moan are clear indicators that Jodie is enjoying my attentions but I don't want to push too far too fast. I compromise by laying kisses up the back of her neck and the top of her jaw until I reach her earlobe which I slowly suck.

My extensive reading on the subjects of sex and foreplay pays off when Jodie shudders and gives a low groan on my lap. Her eyes are clenched shut her hands now on my thighs and attempting to cut off the circulation while her head is thrown back baring her throat. A fact I readily take advantage of by nipping and licking the hollow of her throat, an action which results in another delighted moan and wiggle against my hard on.

We spent a few seconds in silence once more.

Jodie appeared to be trying to gather her wits after what appeared to be a very nice orgasm while I was just trying to come to terms with the fact that in less than two hours I had gone from literally dreaming about her to having her orgasm in my lap.

Pondering this another question occurred to me. Jodie got off really easy and relatively quickly compared to what I had read it could take girls to orgasm. Had she perhaps faked it?

A quick glance at her showed that she clearly hadn't faked what had just happened, what modest amount of her upper chest, throat, neck and face I could see were all flushed bright red. In addition I could feel the heat radiating off her and I am fairly certain that a certain hint of musky odour might be the scent of her arousal.

So she hadn't faked it, clearly it wasn't my amazing experience. That leaves a few possibilities, I have read that high emotions help a girl orgasm and that inexperienced girls orgasm more easily. A combination of these two would certainly explain her fantastic reaction.

Jodie and I both came out of our reverie's at the same time and after an embarrassed exchange of grins we both looked toward the door, from which we could now hear a female voice calling my name.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.