A Visit From Jodie - Cover

A Visit From Jodie

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

Chapter 3

As I step into my bedroom I find that the clothes that had been mostly left lying about were now all thrown into the laundry hamper that I never use and there is a set of clean clothes already out on my bed.

The sight of a set of clothes being picked out already for me gives me a joint sense of relief and worry.

Relief, that I don't have to worry about what I have nice to wear to impress her and worry that she is already picking out my clothes for me and rooting through my drawers.

It's all so sudden and unexpected, but a moments reflection helps me see that this is clearly what I want.

Jodie is the only girl I want in my life and if she takes to controlling large parts of it then that is perfectly fine. Saves me from having to worry about doing the wrong thing!

I quickly dress while taking anxious glances toward the bedroom door. It's odd that a few minutes earlier we had exchanged a very heated kiss on my doorstep that promised of much more passion to come, yet the idea of her seeing me getting dressed filled me with trepidation.

Finally dressed I quickly glanced at the mirror then stopped and looked again. Somehow Jodie had taken my rather basic wardrobe, bought on a students wage, and made me somehow look half decent. How do women do that?

Steeling myself once more I step out into the living room of my flat to find it too looking a little neater than when I had hopped in the shower. Has she just been cleaning while I've been showering, I wondered feeling a little guilty.

Stepping into my small kitchen I found her making a cup of tea for us both. Smiling gratefully I accepted mine and motioned to the small flat pack table I had.

For a few seconds silence reigned. Of course I knew this wasn't unusual, we sometimes spent hours in each others company with less than ten words exchanged. Eventually however the pressure became too much for me and I simply had to blurt out a question.

"Why are you here?"

The flash of hurt that crossed her face made me realise I had phrased it poorly but one look at my chagrined expression and she smiled wryly.

"Don't you want me here?" She asked slyly, while running one of her feet up my leg.

My mouth was instantly dry and my palms sweaty. So much so I had to put down my cup for fear of it sliding right out of my hand.

Instead of letting her dominate the conversation by flirting and innuendo, I decide to go for the blunt truth in reply.

"Actually, you're the one thing I've missed most from home all this time." I declared my voice much steadier than I would have thought possible. "Every night I miss our late night conversations, every morning I miss walking to school with you. It seems that since I left for university, all of the happiness in my life has dried up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.