A Visit From Jodie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

As I stood dumbfounded by her nonchalant acceptance of our impromptu kiss she simply smiled impishly before placing a lingering kiss on my cheek and dancing around me to enter my small flat.

I panicked slightly as she came into the flat. I'm sure the guys out there will recognise my angst. That heart stopping moment when someone comes into your home or room and you just die for a second and think 'Crap! Is this place tidy?'

Of course the rest of the time it's of no consequence to us at all but that second when someone wants to come in it's like they are going to judge you based on the appearance of your room.

Lets face it, despite people saying they understand and that boys will be boys and all that crap. They do judge you! It's unintentional I'm sure, but the second you step into someone's house you immediately think. This person is either; a) normal, b) a neat freak or c) a slob. In reality you always want to be an a, being a neat freak is a nice trait in flatmates but not one you look for in prospective mates.

This impressing people stuff is difficult!

I watch nervously as Jodie wandered about, observing my possessions with complete comfort. As if it's her born right to be able to inspect my living arrangements.

I suppose after that kiss, that means we're a couple right? So I guess she does have the right to judge my flat. In fact for that matter she can judge me, I'll have to make sure to shave regularly now and keep on edge with the personal hygiene.

Again I'm sure I don't have to explain this to all you guys out there. There is comfort level and 'I'm going to be around women' level of cleanliness. The latter is much more upkeep and as such we don't like it.

"Oh shit" I exclaim out loud.

Jodie turns around slowly and simply raises an eyebrow as if to say, 'What could possibly be so bad that you're swearing in my presence?'.

Grimacing I make an exaggerated motion of sniffing my armpit.

"Kind of a late night last night. I smell awful." I say sheepishly.

Jodies evil grin in reply makes me sweat a little.

"That's fine you go shower and stuff, I'll entertain myself poking about."

I feel myself gulp visibly as I wonder if there was anything she could find that she would disprove of. The only thing she really dislikes is drugs and that is certainly not my scene so all clear on that front!

"There is food in the fridge and the remote for the T.V is over there if you want to entertain yourself." I offer, gesturing to the Kitchen and Sofa respectively.

Her nod of acknowledgement seems more like a dismissal to me so I move my ass out of there to get myself properly clean and fresh for this gorgeous girl.

As the spray of the shower pushes down on my shoulders my mind is running a thousand miles an hour.

Several times I nearly slip and fall to my death because I'm so wrapped up in trying to listen to whatever Jodie was doing or trying to figure out exactly why she was 200 miles away from her home on a Thursday in November.

Seaside or no, Plymouth is hardly a massive attraction even in the height of summer let alone in November when the harsh winds from the sea buffeted the city.

No matter how much I churned it over as I shaved and showered I could find no reasonable explanation other than she had come to visit me, but she had seemed slightly surprised when I kissed her nor had she initiated anything. So surely she wouldn't come this far just to see if I would make a move?

Giving it up as a lost cause I focus instead on shaving without slitting my throat. I have a feeling that today is a day I do not want to miss. I can feel it in my bones. Today is the day everything will change, it's my day today!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.