A Visit From Jodie
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

It was early Sunday. Specifically, the morning after the night before, a little too much alcohol and here I was practically dead at 10am. But that's part of what University is about right?

Well it would be, if I wasn't such a loser that I got drunk in my own flat, alone. Clearly the experience of independence wasn't agreeing with me. I'd known that it would be like this, don't get me wrong. After all I am hardly the most social of people, I didn't really delude myself into thinking that it would be different from high school. I just can't talk to people.

Ironic really, I'm very smart and fairly attractive. I'm no Olympic athlete, but I do keep myself in shape. A few sit ups and push ups a day combined with a few sets of arm curls with a set of free weights gifted to me by my uncle the year before had left me with a fairly decent body. Unfortunately I was far too shy to show it off, and besides I was too busy pining over someone I couldn't have.

The reason I'd roused from my self pitying slumber reared it's head once more with a rapid pounding on a door in the corridor outside the flat. As I lay in bed cursing my neighbours, for not just answering the bloody door, I became aware of shouting accompanying the knocking.

"Alexander!" The clearly female voice shouted. "Alexander get up and let me in for God sake!" The knocker was clearly getting exasperated.

It was a few seconds before I realized that none of my neighbours were called Alexander, and that the knocking did sound very close. Heart beating madly I jumped out of bed and quickly pulled on the pair of jeans I had laid over my desk chair the night before and pulled a clean shirt out of the wardrobe as I headed to the door.

A quick search of my pockets turned up my usual breath mints. A holdover from ... No. I said I wouldn't mope about anymore. I'm actually starting to get so pathetic I've started to annoy myself. Why couldn't I get her off my mind?

In a more practical attempt at stopping my thoughts of lost opportunities I focused on the situation at hand. Who on earth would be knocking on my door on a Sunday morning? As I approached the door I focused on the, now clearly exasperated, voice to try and identify the female who evidently was eager to see me.

It certainly didn't sound like any of the girls I knew from any of my classes at the university, so far as I could tell anyway, which was difficult because most of them are barely passing acquaintances. People I could sit and make small talk with during a lecture but there was no one in particular who would be seeking me out this early, or indeed at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.