Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 18: Homecoming

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Homecoming - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

It was almost midnight local time when we made our final approach to Pocatello Regional Airport. I was up front, watching some porn. The back door opened, revealing the S's fully dressed. They were wearing a conservative gray suit that would look at home in any corporate board room. Their long hair had been pulled back severely into a bun. I realized then that I'd never seen them more covered than a string bikini. Their suits tried to hide their impressive curves, but did not succeed. Their large breasts and wide hips pushed against the restrictions of the suit. Their name necklaces were just above the collar of their blouses.

"Well, Sir, what do you think?" asked Samantha.

"You look good. In some ways, these clothes make you even hotter."

Sarah nodded. "I agree. Too bad they are so damn uncomfortable."

I shook my head. "You're just not used to wearing so much clothing."

"I'm sure you're right," said Samantha.

When we landed, I was surprised by the cool air. Summer was definitely over here in Idaho. I was going to need to get my fall clothes out when I got home.

The limousine was waiting for us, as expected. Charles, the same driver who picked me up three months before, was there to open the door for us.

Had it been just three months? It seemed more like three years.

There was no one inside the car to greet us, this time.

"Mr. Paxton is waiting for you at the compound," said Charles.

"I suppose we'll go there, before I go home," I said with a sigh.

I looked out the window, as we drove through Pocatello, looking to see what had changed. Not much; a restaurant had closed, and a new one had opened. I expected more. It seemed like so long since I'd been here.

As we pulled off of I-80, we turned quickly onto the private road that led to Mr. Paxton's compound. I had driven by the drive many times, but had never pulled into it. The wrought iron gate opened for us, without us having to stop.

There was much speculation in town about this place. No one from the press had ever been allowed in there, and all employees are sworn to a vow of secrecy, which they took very seriously.

We drove about two miles through rolling hills. The property was inhabited by herds of bison and elk, which we didn't see until the next morning. We came to another gate, which we again went through without stopping. Inside that gate was the compound.

I am no architecture expert, but I believe that the entry was made to look like a Spanish plaza, with red tile roofs, adobe walls, and a cream-tiled circular plaza that we drove into. The whole plaza area was lit with large spotlights. In the center of the plaza was a fountain. The water came out of the top of a statue. I looked at it as I got out. It was a statue of two nude women with their limbs intertwined. They were obviously in the throes of sexual ecstasy. As you looked closer, it became unclear where one body started and the other began. The owner of various body parts became unclear, the longer you studied it. Water coursed down the curves of these bodies.

"I love this statue," sighed both of the S's.

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? Why?"

"It is the best representation of what is like to be joined," said Sarah. Samantha nodded in agreement.

I reevaluated the statue/ fountain, and I think I understood my girls a little better.

"So you've been here before?" I asked.

"Oh yes," said Samantha. "All employees eventually end up at the compound, at least for a short while."

No one was there to greet us, so Charles escorted us through an atrium to a set of red padded double doors. Standing outside the doors were the L's, which I almost didn't recognize. Their look had changed drastically. Gone was their shoulder length long hair. Though still red, it was now cut short, styled like a man's, with a part down one side. Instead of wearing halter tops and shorts, they now wore black sheer baby doll nighties. Their breasts and bush were clearly visible under the transparent fabric.

"Mr. Hayden!" they exclaimed. Rushing forward, Lisa and Lorraine hugged me passionately, almost to the point of humping my leg. Both of them groped my crotch. "We have missed you so much, Sir," said Lorraine.

"It is good to see you too, girls," I said, once I managed to get myself free of them. "I am here to see Mr. Paxton."

They nodded. Sarah said, "You and your escorts are to go in. We are to wait out here."

I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

They opened the two large doors and let us in. Once inside, they closed the doors behind us.

Inside was an almost stereotypical man cave. The room was lit solely by a fireplace that roared on the right wall. Next to the fireplace, facing us, sat Mr. Paxton. He was wearing a red velvet robe and sat in a large red leather chair, with arms and a high back. Another identical chair sat facing him. Its back was to us. The dim walls were lined to the ceiling with books. A ladder that rolled around on a rail, gave access to the highest shelves. The room smelled of pipe tobacco. A snifter of brandy sat on a small table next to my boss' chair.

Samantha and Sarah, the instant they saw Mr. Paxton, rushed forward and fell to their knees at his feet. This reminded me who the true alpha male was in this corporation.

My boss ignored them, while they gazed at him with worshipful adoration. "Kevin, my boy, come in." He gestured to the chair facing him. "Take a seat. We have a lot to talk about."

I took the massive chair, basking in the warmth of the fire.

"So, how did you like Hawaii?" he asked.

"Sun, sand, beautiful women; what's not to like?" I replied.

"Good, good. I was disappointed that you never used that special room I provided."

I cleared my throat. "I read all the manuals, and I thought about taking some of my girls down there. But, while it was fun to fantasize about it, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't want to hurt or humiliate any of my girls. I did use some of the toys that were down there."

Mr. Paxton made little clucking sounds. "What you don't understand is these girls thrive on pain and humiliation. It turns them on. Let me show you something."

He looked down on Sarah and Samantha, who were still staring at him in a worshipful gaze. "Girls, open you mouths. I have a drink for you."

They snapped out of their daze. "Yes, Sir," they said, and opened their mouths as wide as possible.

My boss opened his robe, which showed that he is completely naked underneath. All he was wearing was a pair of red velvet slippers. He grabbed his penis and started urinating in Sarah's mouth. She eagerly swallowed the piss. About halfway through, he stopped the flow, and switched over to Samantha. She just as eagerly drank down his urine.

I sat there stunned, unable think of anything to do or say.

When he was done, Mr. Paxton then told them. "Bend over and flip up your skirt; show Kevin your cunts."

In the firelight, they did just that. Neither of the girls was wearing any underwear. Both of the girls' pussies were sopping wet. Fluid was dripping from their labia.

"You see. The more you abuse them, the more it turns them on."

I sat there stunned for a second, not sure of what to say. "But it doesn't turn me on."

"Give it a chance, it will," he replied.

Roy turned his back to the S's. "Open your mouths girls. I'm about to take a dump in your mouths!"

"Stop!" I cried. "Just ... stop. I can't stand to watch this."

He sighed, and retied his robe. "Very well; but you need to work on expanding your horizons."

He retook his seat by the fire. "The main reason I wanted to talk to you is about your job with us. Technically, since it is past midnight, you are no longer an employee of Paxton Industries."

I nodded. Surprisingly, a feeling of loss and regret hit me.

"Would you like to stay employed with us, this time on a permanent basis? We'd want you to continue with your job in Hawaii."

I thought this might be coming. "I don't think so. I have to finish high school."

"You can finish school by taking classes online. We can even set up webcams in your high school, so you can watch and participate in classes like you would normally do here. Of course, with the time difference, classes would start at 2 a.m. your time. There are other classes online, which would be easier for you to attend virtually."

I mulled this over. "That sounds great. But I don't think my dad would go for it."

"I talked it over with him yesterday, and once I explained the situation, he agreed. This is a rare opportunity to get in on a very lucrative career that could lead to a life of wealth, power, and happiness."

"That sounds great," I said. "As long as he approved, I'm in."

"Wonderful!" Roy said. He stood up and hugged me; something he had never done before.

"Before we go any further, there are some things you need to know.

"First, in addition to your school work, you will also be taking an online course for Paxton executives; teaching you all about the company and its corporate structure. You should finish it about the same time you finish high school. Once you pass the final test you'll be made an executive.

"Secondly, you will soon be getting a lot busier on the island. When it gets cold up here, more people will want to go to our Hawaiian retreat where it's warm. You'll get not just Paxton employees, but also important people, like celebrities and senators. Heck, if your father gets elected, he could get an all-expense paid trip to your island.

"Your girls will be the main hostesses for our guests, but you will also be part of the entertainment. You will be the emcee; seeing that all their needs are met, grilling steaks, and being your usual charming self."

"Does that sound good to you?"

I nodded. "I hope that someone will do some research, so we'll be prepared for special needs, like veggie patties for any vegans who arrive."

"Of course; we have a research staff, down in our Belize office, who handles that kind of thing."

I stood up, walked over to Mr. Paxton. "Pending confirmation from my dad, you've got a deal." He stood up and we shook hands.

"One more thing; the turnover with the girls can be quite frequent. But, as a supervisor, you can select some girls as your favorite. They will be set aside and not replaced without your approval."

"I like all my girls, but if I were to choose, it'd be these 2 girls Sarah and Samantha..."

They looked up at me with gratitude.

" ... and the R's, Rose and Roberta."

My boss nodded. "I'll contact personnel, and have those 4 reserved."

I got up to leave.

"It's too late for you to go home tonight. Stay here. We have plenty of rooms."

I nodded. "That'd be wonderful. Thank you, Mr. Paxton."

"Who do you want for company tonight? You can have your Samantha and Sarah, or you know Lisa and Lorraine. Then there is another pair here that you haven't met yet..."

I interrupted him. "If it's all the same, I'd like to get reacquainted with the L's again."

Roy nodded. "Excellent. That means I can spend some quality time with your girls here."

I shuddered to think of it, but decided that there was nothing I could do. I walked out the door. The L's escorted me to my room, where they proceeded to fuck me until I could not get it up anymore.


After Kevin left, Mr. Paxton got on the phone and called up the Personnel Department in Belize. "This is Paxton. I'd like you to permanently attach employees S031, S032, R059, and R060 permanently to the Hawaiian retreat."

He paused for a second to consider. "And I want you to destroy all background information on employee R059.

"That's right, Rose. And I mean completely destroyed. I want nothing left that can be retrieved at a later date. If it means physically destroying hard drives, do it."

With that he hung up the phone.


The next morning, I woke to Lorraine sucking me off. When she finished, we went to the shower, where I fucked Lisa on a shower bench.

The L's escorted me to breakfast.

As we were eating some waffles, the S's joined us.

"Mr. Paxton said he'd eat breakfast in his room," said Samantha.

Sarah nodded. "He was doing some kind of research on the internet."

I looked over at Lorraine. "I need some kind of car today. I don't need a limo."

Lisa looked over at Charles, who was bringing out another stack of waffles. "Ask him. He'll get you set up."

The middle aged bald black man looked at me. "Is there something I can help you with?"

I nodded. "I need a car to drive around town with, today."

"Of course, you'll need one big enough to hold your escorts as well," he said.

"Oh, come on! This is my hometown. Do I really need a security escort with me?"

"Sorry, those are the rules."

Samantha piped up. "What if we take 2 cars? Mr. Hayden can drive one, and we can follow in the other."

The forty-something man nodded. "That would work. How do you feel about a Ferrari, Kevin?"

I looked a bit leery. "I've never really learned how to drive a manual transmission."

"Then I guess you'll have to make do with a Ford Mustang convertible."

"That'll work," I said.

The S's ended up with the Ferrari. I was a bit envious. "Do you think you could teach me how to drive a manual?" I asked

"Sure thing," said Sarah. "You might want to start on something a little less high strung than this, though."

My Mustang was also very nice. I was having fun making high speed turns on the private drive, until I almost ran into a bison that was on the road. Good thing the car had top grade brakes. It wandered off, and I drove on, a little more cautiously.

My first stop was my dad's election headquarters. The place was bustling with volunteers, including Ashley, my old girlfriend, but no sign of my dad or Sandra, my stepmom-to-be.

Ashley, who was manning some phones, saw me and waved. "Kevin! You're looking good. You're so tan. I guess that's what you get from living in Hawaii, huh."

This was a big change from when I had talked to her a few days before I left. To say she had been cold toward me was an understatement. She still considered me a pervert for wanting to see her breasts. "Hi, Ashley, have you seen my dad?"

"I think he is at the church. They're doing the rehearsal right now. The wedding is at 4, you know."

The clock was at 11am.

I said "Eep! I thought I had missed the rehearsal." I hurried out the door to the church, the same church where Ellen's funeral service had been.

I walked in, just as Sandra was practicing walking down the aisle.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I thought the rehearsal took place the day before."

"It usually does," said my dad. "We delayed it so you could be here."

"I'm sorry," I repeated. "I have no cell phone. There's no cell service on the island."

"I guess you'll have to get a cheap one while you're here," said Rev. Fixx.

I took my side by my dad, waiting for the bride to come down the aisle.

Across from me was the maid of honor, Sandra's sister, Simone. While there was a family resemblance, with the same color hair and face, but they looked very different. Simone wore glasses and was very quiet, compared to the outgoing Sandra. She had long stringy hair, and the bride's was sleek and smooth. Simone had a slouch, as if she wanted to stay out of the limelight. Anyone who talked to her got a mumble back.

After about fifteen minutes of rehearsal, the reverend declared us ready.

"Now, you need to go get your tuxedo," said my dad.

"You don't have it?" I exclaimed.

"The rental people want to make sure that it fits, before they send it off."

As I was heading up the aisle, the preacher pulled me aside. "Can I have a minute?" he asked.

"Sure, Reverend."

"I want to thank you for whatever you did for my son, Collin."

"Me? I didn't do anything."

"He had always been a quiet boy, shy even. Especially around girls, he was very introverted. You know that. But after his Fourth of July holiday with you, he has really came out of his shell. He is still not the most outgoing of boys, but now he readily talks to girls. He is even dating a girl."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.