Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 15 Arrival

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 Arrival - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

Bianca walked in on Rose and Roberta as they were working in the security room simulator. It was the start of their second day training in Hawaii.

"How are things going?" she asked.

"No problem," said Roberta. "This setup is super user-friendly."

Rose continued. "Even in the case of an assault, once you enter the level of threat, the system does all the work on its own."

"That's great," said Bianca. "Another four hours and you'll have completed your simulated shift. Then we can move on to detailed island geography."

Just then, her cell phone rang. Leaving the room, she answered the call.

About a minute later, Bianca returned. "Things have changed, Ladies. There has been an accident. Uma is down, beaned by a coconut; possible concussion. Both she and Ursula have been medevac'd."

"Ouch!" they said together.

"They want you on the island in twenty-four hours."

"But, we're not ready!" cried Roberta.

"We only have three outfits," added Rose.

Bianca grimaced. "We can ship the clothes as they arrive. That's the least of our problems. You need to learn the island's geography backwards and forwards. We don't even know if you can climb palm trees."

The two stood up. "Let's go outside and find out," said Roberta.

In the early morning sunlight the three stood under a large coconut palm. It slanted about fifty degrees out of the ground.

Using just her hands and feet, Rose nimbly scampered up the slick trunk.

When she had successfully descended, Bianca said, "Very nice, Rose; you must have been a lumberjack before you lost your memory. Now you try it, Bertie."

Imitating her partner, she made it up the tree, though less gracefully.

"Very good, both of you; now, put on your uniform, and try it then; remember you will have to be dressed any time you are not in your bedroom."

The two sighed, and went to their room to dress. They came out with a traditional summer weight fuku on. It was a white top, with a sailor's flap in the back. The flap was white with navy blue piping. Around their neck and under the flap was a red kerchief, tied into a square knot in the front. They wore a pleated, knee-length navy blue skirt, and white cotton panties underneath. On their feet were white knee-high socks and maryjane shoes. This was the first time they were actually wearing their new clothes.

"What do you think?" asked Bianca.

"The skirt seems a little long," said Roberta.

"And these panties are making my pussy sweat," added Rose.

"Hey! You were the ones who chose this outfit. Live with it.

"And, from what I've read, most Japanese schoolgirls, after school, fold their skirts up underneath, so they are shorter."

"That means we can alter these skirts!" said Roberta.

"That's right, as long as you can sew."

Neither of them could, so that had them stymied.

"Let's see how you climb in these clothes."

Rose kicked off her shoes and socks, and scaled the tree again. "Still not that hard," she said, as she returned to ground level.

Roberta repeated her performance, with little difference from her first time.

Bianca smiled. "Let's see how you do climbing this one..." She pointed to a neighboring palm tree. This one was about fifty feet high, and went almost straight up, about eighty degrees.

Rose's eyes lit up. "Ooh! This'll be a challenge." Still wearing her fuku, she straddled the trunk, and started shimmying up, using her strong thighs. In a few minutes, she'd reached the top. She slid down, in a controlled descent.

Roberta tried to do the same, but halfway up, she lost her grip and slid back down.

Bianca applauded, once she was down. "I think you are the only two to make it up the tree that far. Even the TK's couldn't do it. You'll have to teach the others how to do that, Rose."

Rose shrugged. She didn't think it was that big a deal.

Bianca looked at her cell phone. "For the next twenty-three hours, we're going to study the island inside and out."

Rose and Roberta started to undress.

"Nuh uh! You two need to learn how to wear clothes, again. You are going to be clothed for the duration"

They let out a moan.

Bianca smiled. "But consider what that means. You are no longer trainees. You are full-fledged employees."

That pleased them, but they still didn't like the idea of clothes.


All that day, and into the night, Bianca drilled them on the island and house layout, and the house's work schedule. She took them out to the faux pier, and taught them how to moor ships, and the basics of cleaning a household. They ordered out for food, so they didn't have to spend time cooking.

After dark, she dyed their hair brown. "We can't have you competing with the already established red heads," Bianca explained. "Nothing too radical; I'm just replacing your red hairs with light brown ones.

"This look will enhance your part-Japanese claim, anyway."

She then took their picture twice. One in their fuku, and one with them completely naked.

At midnight she finally stopped. "I guess that's all I can do for you, given our time limitations. Go get some sleep. We will be getting up at six and you'll be on the copter by seven.


That morning, Bianca woke them, with the uniform they wore the day before freshly laundered and pressed. Evidently, she'd stayed up to make sure all their clothes were clean.

As they packed their gear, they found that all they had to take with them was a garment bag to hold the four uniforms they weren't wearing, and a small bag for their toiletries and underwear.

She then presented them with their official Paxton Industries ID badge. It had two sides to it. One side had them dressed in their fukus, while the other side had the picture of them naked.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" asked Rose.

She shook her head. "I can sleep when you're gone."


As the chopper was landing, Bianca hugged Rose and Roberta for the second time. "Goodbye, girls; make me proud."

Roberta was about to protest, but realized that there was no way their trainer could go with them any further. Their training was over. "We'll miss you."

Bianca wiped tears out of her eyes. "And remember, be professional. No stroking or grabbing when not in your quarters."

They both nodded. "Goodbye," they said together, and boarded their ride.

"Oh, and tell the S's I said hello!" Bianca shouted.


The copter ride, though noisy and an hour long, was uneventful. It landed on the helipad then took off as soon as they unloaded their two bags.

As they looked around a feeling of déjà vu hit them. They had spent so much time studying the island the day before, everything around them was familiar.

A hundred feet from them was a Tesla sedan. Leaning against it was a young man with bushy brown hair and gray eyes. He was wearing a green and yellow tropical shirt, with a banana theme, and a pair of matching green surfer shorts. He looked about the same age as them, maybe a little older. This, they knew, was their boss, Kevin Hayden.

Standing beside him were two Polynesian girls; wearing matching, brightly colored, wraparound dresses. They had straight shoulder-length black hair. They could only be Tia and Kai.

The girls dropped their bags and ran toward the reception party. They dropped and knelt at Kevin's feet. "Sir, we are your new employees, Rose and Roberta, but you can call us the R's," said Rose.

"We feel honored and privileged to be working for you," continued Roberta.

Their new boss seemed a bit embarrassed. "I am Kevin Hayden, and I am sorry you had to arrive here so abruptly."

"That's okay. We were due to be here in a few days, anyway," said Rose.

He arched an eyebrow. "Really? Who were you coming to replace?"

Roberta glared at her partner then glanced at the TK's. "We'd rather talk to you about it in private, Sir."

He nodded. "We'll talk later."

"Would you like us to strip?" asked Roberta.

Kevin shook his head. "That won't be necessary.

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

The girls nodded. "Just before we left," they chorused.

"If it's all the same, Sir, we'd like to get to work."

Kevin nodded. "You'll be working the U's shift." He looked over at Kai. "What will they be doing today?"

"We will be working on the trees," said Roberta.

Tia, after checking the schedule, nodded confirmation.

"The one thing we don't know is what sector we'll be working," said Rose

"We did Sector 7 yesterday. So it's Sector 8 today," said Kai.

"Do you know where that is?" asked Tia.

The R's nodded. "Just show us where the ATV is," said Roberta.

Their boss gestured to the sedan. "It's by the house. We'll give you a ride.

The TK's got into the front, while the new girls went into the backseat with their new boss.

"I like your look. Are you Japanese?"

Rose blushed. "Thank you, Sir. We are half-Japanese."

"Which side is Japanese, your mother or father?"

"We're not sisters, and we can't talk about it," said Roberta.

Kevin let out a sigh of frustration.

After the short ride, Rose and Roberta got out, and walked over to the ATV that was parked only a few yards away.

As they were walking toward it, they realized that they had not been trained on how to operate the vehicle. Not wanting to look incompetent, Rose walked up, put on one of the helmets on the seat, and turned the ignition. The vehicle started up. The electric engine made almost no noise. She got behind the wheel of the four-wheel vehicle, and Roberta got on behind her. Rose turned the throttle, and the vehicle moved forward.

"Do you know what you're doing?" asked Roberta, as she strapped on the other helmet.

"I am figuring it out as I go along."

They drove the short distance beyond the circle drive, and found the small marker by the road that marked the sector boundaries. This one marked the beginning of Sector 8. They pulled their vehicle to the side of the road.

"Let's start here at the road, and work our way to the ocean," said Roberta.

Rose nodded in agreement.

The two scrambled up their first trees, and knocked down all the coconuts that would come loose. They shimmied down and tossed them onto the canvas tarp that dragged behind the ATV. They did this with hardly any words between them.

They continued this procedure throughout the day, moving deeper in to the shady forest. As they moved deeper, they drove the ATV behind them. They could see paths where other harvesters had driven it. Markers on the trees helped them stay within their sector.

Three times, they dragged their load of coconuts to the bin on the pier, and threw their load into the container. "Good thing Bianca had us do all that strength training," said Rose.

They were just a few trees from the ocean, when they heard a voice coming from the ATV. "House to ATV, come in please."

They could not find where the radio was on the vehicle, until they called out again. There was no microphone, just a speaker to talk into.

"This is the ATV," said Roberta.

"This is Samantha, in the security room. Welcome to your new home.

"I have been informed that lunch will be ready in ten minutes. You need to come in and eat."

"Roger," said Roberta, as she flipped off the speaker.

The mention of food made Rose's stomach rumble. "We can finish up after lunch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.