Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 11 Learning the Rules

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 Learning the Rules - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

Roberta and Rose woke up together, feeling rested, and aroused. They had mirror masturbation together, before breakfast.

Bianca brought Dr. Wong back, to give Roberta a second try at fellatio. With a little trepidation, she got on her knees, grasped the semi-hard organ, and started licking.

Rose stood by, fidgeting. "This is not right."

"What's wrong?" asked Bianca.

"I should be helping her, or at least doing someone with her. Is Dr. Phillips around?"

"You've already done Dr. Phillips. How about doing me instead?"

Rose looked at her trainer stupidly. "Huh?"

"Blow me. Eat my pussy." Bianca said it in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Really?"

The brunette smiled. "I can't make you. You can refuse, with no reprisal. But if you do, I will be in your debt, and I can help you make your way through this company."

Rose sighed. "Okay, I'll do it." She got on her knees.

Bianca lifted her knee-length brown skirt, so her trainee could duck under. Rose found that she was wearing no panties.

"Well? Go ahead!" she said.

Rose took a deep breath, started licking her trainer's slit, with the tip of her tongue.

"Deeper," she sighed. "Get your whole mouth in there."

Soon, Rose had her mouth on top of her clit, sucking it vigorously.

"Oh, Bernice!" she sighed. "It's been so long."

After Roberta finished sucking Dr.Wong's cock and swallowing his cum, they both watched as Rose lapped at Bianca's cunt. The trainer's right leg was raised high in the air over her head.

Bianca started coming hard. Rose licked up all her cum and, by reflex, swallowed.

"That was very nice," the trainer purred, as she lowered her leg, and stepped back; "excellent job, for a first timer."

She looked at the doctor. "And how did Roberta do, this time?"

He nodded. "She did very well; much better than yesterday."

"And did she swallow?"

"Every drop."

"Thank you, doctor; you may go."

Roberta whispered to her partner, "I can't believe you did that."

Rose blushed. "We are at her mercy. I will do anything to get on her good side."

Roberta nodded. "You're right, of course."

"I'm glad; because you'll probably have to do her, yourself."

After Dr. Wong had left, Bianca turned to her charges. "Here's what you need to know right now. All you girls start out at one of Paxton Corporation facilities. Your aim is become the favorite of a manager; because, if a manager gets promoted to executive, he gets to choose a pair to be his personal assistant.

"The trick is not only be good at sex, but have a distinctive memorable look that makes you stand out, but is not too freaky looking."

"Were you Mr. Paxton's personal assistant?" asked Rose.

"Not quite. We were the only girls at his penthouse in New York. That position was formerly held by those bitches Corrine and Jennifer, until they got the upgrade. We were technically assistants to Fred, the butler of the suite, but whenever Roy was in town, we belonged to him.

"Bernice and I had it all figured out. We were going to blow his mind in bed; he'd then have to give us those bitches' job.

"That all went away, when my Bernice got killed."


Their trainer took them back to the dojo, and taught them more of the standard moves of judo. They practiced the same moves over and over, so the responses would become second nature.

Just before lunch, Bianca told them, "Judo is best used when you are against an opponent who is taller than you. You get more leverage on your throws. Since you are, what, five nine or five ten?"

Rose and Roberta shook their heads. They hadn't had a chance to measure their heights.

"Anyway, you won't have much chance to use this skill to your best advantage."

"Why even teach us this?" asked Roberta.

"Two reasons. First, you could always run up against a massive gorilla-like man. In that case, you'd do well to use judo to take him down.

"Second, until Dr. Phillips gives the okay for Rose to jump and kick, judo is all I can teach."

After lunch, they went to the firing range and, after cleaning their guns, fired them for the first time. The two trainees stood at the line with their feet spread. Together they pulled their trigger. The guns flew out of their hands.

Bianca smiled. "That happened to me, the first time. No one seems to anticipate the kick that handguns have. Hold the gun more firmly."

It helped when they got used to the kick, but they still had to learn how to aim. By the end of the day, only about half of their shots were even hitting the target.

Their trainer sighed. "It seems neither one of you had been shooters before. That's okay. All you need is practice. And in the next few weeks, that's what you'll get."


As Rose and Roberta returned to their room, they discussed their less than spectacular showing at the shooting range. They vowed to work extra hard to gain mastery.

"I wonder if we can get some extra time on the range after supper," said Rose, as she climbed on their bed with her partner.

Without even talking about it, they began masturbating together. Each girl matched the other's actions with perfect synchronicity. As they came, they fell into each other's arms. Their nipples touched, setting off another orgasm.

As they came out of the shower, they saw Bianca waiting for them. She had an extra chair and her dinner in her hands. Their meals were waiting for them on the table. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Rose gave her best smile. "Not at all," she said.

Bianca nodded. "You're putting on a show; hiding your true feelings; excellent. Of course you'd rather be alone. You're partners, and still learning about each other."

The trainees joined her at the table, to eat. As they were eating, Bianca taught. "When you are out in the field, it is important to put up a persona: a mask hiding your true self and your true feelings. Your manager may ask you to do some repulsive shit. You will need to act like it is the most wonderful thing in the world. The easiest way to do that is to act like you are an actor and what you're doing is part of a role. As you get to know your supervisor, you may start to drop your persona. This will be because you mesh well with him. With most of them, you will never drop your shield."

Roberta asked. "How do we do this? What kind of character do we create?"

"Think about what your life might have been before you lost your memory. Who might you have been? Act like the person you think you were."

"How old am I?" blurted Rose. "I look at myself in the mirror, and I can't tell. Maybe when these bandages come off..."

"Dr. Phillips and the rest of the team estimates you are somewhere between a mature fifteen and a young looking eighteen. Our best guess is sixteen or seventeen."

"That puts me in high school. What would you say what kind of student I was?"

Bianca tented her fingers then placed them against her mouth. "Seeing the skills you have at sucking cock, I'd say you were the class bad girl, maybe the class slut. But seeing that you are associated with a good girl, Roberta, I'd say you were a cheerleader with a quarterback boyfriend, who you kept happy, while you kept from getting pregnant."

"And me?" asked Roberta.

"You were her bookish girlfriend, who did the homework for Rose, while she kept you in the cool group of kids.

"But that's just my guess. All kinds of possibilities exist.

"The best way to stay in character, and keep you emotional distance, is not come when you are having sex with any man."

Rose's jaw dropped. "You can do that?"

"It's not as difficult as you'd think. If you're on top, in control, and you feel like you're about to come, get off and do something else. Blow him, or take him up the ass."

"And if you're not in control?" asked Roberta.

"If you feel you're about to come, think of something unsexy or disgusting. Encourage him to speed up. Say something to get him hot, so he'll come quickly. There also other tricks you'll learn while you're here. You can hold off your orgasm, almost indefinitely."

"That's amazing," said Rose.

Bianca collected the dining trays. "Tonight is the first step in this training." Carrying the trays, she opened the door, and waiting outside were two large young men. "These are Andy and Bert. They'll be fucking you tonight. Try what I told you to do. Don't be surprised if you don't succeed."

Rose tried to be slutty. "Now these look interesting," she said with a smile.

Roberta went the opposite route. "Please, I've never had sex with a man before."

The two men both looked to be in their twenties. One was swarthy with black curly hair. The other had straight brown hair and fair skin.

Something clicked with Rose. "I remember you. You're both orderlies. You moved me when I first woke up."

The brunet nodded. "Want to get started?"

Roberta asked, "Were you ordered to do this, or are you doing this because you want to?"

The two hunks took off their shirts, revealing muscular chests and six-pack abs. "We are told to fuck trainees from time to time, but that doesn't mean we don't like it."

The fair skinned one nodded, as he unbuckled his belt. "At least you're fully mature. The pubescent ones aren't as much fun."

They dropped their pants, to reveal they both had ten inch erections. The one with a darker skin penis had a larger head and was bigger around. "Who wants to do me?" asked the swarthy man.

Rose decided that she'd better let her partner have the easier one. "I will." She scooted backwards on her bed and spread her legs.

Roberta looked at her de facto lover fearfully. "Please, I'm not ready."

The young man smiled. "That's okay. We don't have to rush things. I'll make sure you're good and wet before we fuck." He sat next to her on the other bed. With practiced hands, he teased her nipples; nibbling and tweaking, and massaging each breast. He then ran a finger down her slit. It came back wet.

"There, you're ready now."

Fear still showed in her eyes.

"We can do it any way you want to; missionary, doggie, or cowgirl. But we have to do this."

"What's cowgirl?"

"That's when you're on top, and I'm on my back. That's a good one for you virgins. It gives you lots of control."

"I'm not a virgin. I've had sex with a dildo before."

"That will make it easier," he agreed.

Roberta was getting aroused, but the man's efforts had little to do with it. She could sense her partner's growing passion. Missionary style, the swarthy man was pounding away on her partner's pussy. Rose had her legs wrapped around his ass, trying to force him deeper.

Roberta steeled herself. "Let's do it, cowgirl style."

"I'm Andy, by the way."

"Roberta," she said. "Though you know that, of course." She ran a finger across her necklace.

The girl climbed on top of Andy. His cock stood up like a flagpole. She straddled his member, the tip just below her labia.

"Here," he said. "Let me help you. Just lower yourself, and I'll make sure it goes in easy."

"Oh," she cried. "You are too big. I can't ... It won't..."

"It'll fit," Andy assured her. "Just relax and you'll stretch. Bob up and down, you'll see."

Roberta closed her eye, and did just that. Inch by inch, the cock went into her pussy.

"I ... I don't think it'll go any deeper," she panted.

Andy bit his lip. "Then ride me, cowgirl. Go up and down, as fast as you can."

With her lips pulled into a grimace, she rode his member. Her hair and breasts bounced as she panted. Sweat flew off her body.

"I'm coming!" he cried. Cum pumped into Roberta. She fell onto the bed, gasping for breath.

Andy got up and put on his pants. He joined his co-worker. "That was very nice. You did very well, for the first time." They exited the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.