Best Summer Job Ever? - Cover

Best Summer Job Ever?

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: Gaining Intimacy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Gaining Intimacy - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

After breakfast, Bianca stood in front of the hospital beds Rose and Roberta were laying on. "Before Dr. Wong removes your casts, there are a couple of things you need to know. First, you are just trainees. That puts you on the bottom rung. You are subject to the orders and demands of any other employees. If you feel a demand is unreasonable, come to me. I'll be the judge.

"Secondly, in keeping with your status, you are to address everyone in this facility as either 'Ma'am' or 'Sir, ' or by their title, such as 'Doctor' or 'Trainer.' Is that clear?"

They both nodded.

"Say, 'Yes Ma'am.'"

"Yes, Ma'am," they chorused.

"Finally, for the initial part of you training period, you are to wear this." She walked forward with a collar and snapped it around Roberta's neck. She then walked over to Rose.

Rose didn't want to be collared, but could not think of anything to say. Suddenly an image flashed in her mind of a girl wearing a collar being fucked by a big cock. He pussy got wet. Before she knew it, the collar fastened tight around her neck.

The collar was black, with a small cylinder attached. The fastening mechanism resembled a zipper, with alternating teeth interconnected.

Roberta tried to adjust the tight collar around her neck, as well.

Before either of them could question, Bianca spoke. "This collar is a variation of a dog training collar. It can give out a shock varying from mild to intense." She displayed a small black remote. "The severity of the shock I give you will depend on the seriousness of the offense, and if it is a repeat offense."

"How long do we have to wear this?" asked Roberta.

"That depends on you. Go one week with no shocks, and the collar comes off."

The two, though not happy, couldn't think of anything to say.

"Now, here's Dr. Phillips," said Bianca.

Their primary physician walked in, with an orderly behind him. He looked at Rose. "Are you ready to get your cast removed?"

"Yes, by all means."

"Good; let's go." The orderly stepped up to unlock the wheels on her bed.

"Wait!" Rose cried. "Can Roberta come with us?"

He shook his head. "She'd just be in the way."

Dr. Phillips was pleased. It was obvious that the proximity chip he had put in both of their limbic, or pleasure, center of their brains was working perfectly. As long as two chips, with the same radio frequency, were close together, they'd activate and make the subjects feel good, real good. When separated by more than a few yards, the lift went away, and they'd feel empty, devastated. The chip's battery was small, and would only function for a few months; but by that time their brains will have learned to associate their partner with pleasure, and her absence with pain.

Roberta's mind raced. "Could the cast be taken off here, in this room?"

The doctor pondered the question. "I suppose we could. But it would involve moving all of the equipment in here. That would be a serious imposition. You would owe both me and Dr. Wong."

They both looked relieved. "All right," said Rose.

"Let me go get Dr. Wong." Dr. Phillips left the room.

In two minutes he was back with the Asian doctor, who was carrying a small circular saw. "Are you ready to have your casts removed?" he asked.

Rose nodded, "Very ready."

In a matter of minutes, the casts were cut off.

"Now try standing," said the bone specialist.

Unsteadily, she slid off the bed, and onto her feet.

"Take a few steps," Dr. Wong ordered.

She did, but something didn't feel right. "This is weird," Rose muttered.

"Is there something wrong?"

"This is weird; like I'm walking on stilts. Did you make me taller?"

Dr. Wong spread his hands. "It's possible. When legs are shattered like yours were, it is hard to tell what your original leg length was. Again we used your 'sister' as a template. You could be two to three inches taller or shorter than your original height."

"And I also feel top heavy. Did you give me a boob job?" She felt her large D-cup breasts.

Dr. Phillips laughed. "Right; while trying to save your life, and reconstruct your face, we decided to give you big boobs."

Rose blushed. "That is pretty crazy."

Dr. Wong patted her arm. "You will need to get used to walking on your new legs. In a few days they will feel normal."

He turned to Bianca. "For the first week, there should be no jumping or kicking."

The trainer looked disappointed. "That narrows it down to judo training and marksmanship. I can deal with that."

Rose walked over to the window that had been next to her bed, and looked out, for the first time. It looked like she was on the fifth or sixth floor. Beyond, she could see a couple of smaller buildings then dense tropical jungle. "Where are we?" she asked.

Roberta walked over and stood next to her. Without thinking, she put an arm around Rose's shoulders. A thrill went through both of them.

"Belize," said Bianca.

"Where's Belize?" asked Rose. Roberta shrugged, also mystified.

"It's a small Central American country on the Atlantic Ocean, between Mexico and Panama. It is the only one to have English as its official language."

The two stood for a minute, stunned. They couldn't think of how to respond to that news.

Dr. Phillips cleared his throat. "Now, to the favor you owe us."

"Favor?" asked Rose.

"You said you'd owe us a favor, if we cut off your cast in here."

She felt a lump in her stomach. What kind of favor did they want?

"We want you to suck our cocks."

Both of their jaws dropped. "You're kidding!" they said together. They turned and looked at Bianca, to see if she'd overrule the request.

The brunette trainer looked serious. "When you agreed to a favor, it could have been anything. What they are asking is fairly benign, compared to what they could have you do."

Roberta cringed. "So, you're saying we've got to do it?"

She nodded. "Get down on your knees and prepare to suck cock." She idly flipped the remote to their collars in her hand.

The pair got in position in front of the two doctors. The men dropped their pants and underwear, revealing their erections. Dr. Phillips, who was in front of Rose, was about seven inches in length, and Dr. Wong, in front of Roberta, was about half that, but was wider around.

"I don't know what to do," whispered the scared Roberta.

"Just follow my lead. You'll be fine," Rose whispered back.

Rose licked her lips, and started bobbing her head on Dr. Phillips cock, while milking the bottom with her right hand.

The young doctor closed his eyes and moaned. "Oh, yes! That's so good."

Roberta tried to follow her partner's example, but the lab coats the doctors were wearing blocked part of her view. She nearly gagged on the sensation of a penis in her mouth, but managed to suppress it. She moved her head, like her partner, but did not get the same result.

"Come on! Suck harder!" said the older Chinese doctor.

After just two minutes, Rose's doctor came. She took the load in her mouth and swallowed.

It took twice as long for Roberta to get hers to come. When he did, she scampered to the trash bin and spat.

Bianca flipped a switch on the remote, turned a knob, and pressed a button. Roberta let out a shriek as a big shock went through her body. She lost bladder control and wet the floor.

Rose somehow felt the shock too, though not as intensely.

"What did I do?" Roberta whimpered.

Bianca stood over her. "You never spit out a man's cum, not unless you want him to hate you. Spitting is like kicking a man in the balls. Repeat after me: I will always swallow a man's cum."

The sobbing Roberta managed to say, "I will always swallow a man's cum."

"Now go into that trash can and recover that cum. I want you to eat every drop."

Fortunately, the trash can was empty, with a plastic liner. She drained the fluid into her hand, and slurped it all up.

Bianca inspected the trash can. "Now go apologize to Dr. Wong, and you better be sincere."

Roberta crawled before the doctor. On her knees, she clasped her hands before her, tears still streaming down her face. "Please, Doctor Wong, forgive me. I did not mean to insult you. It will never happen again."

He put his hands on her shoulders. "It's okay. I forgive you."

The two doctors turned to leave. The bone specialist turned to Rose. "If you feel any pain in your legs, let me know immediately."

"I will, Doctor," said Rose.

Bianca addressed her two charges. "Rose, it is obvious you have more sexual experience that your partner. Even though you have no memories, you still have body knowledge. It is on you to get your partner up to speed. Tomorrow, Roberta will give Dr. Wong another blowjob. If she messes it up this time. Both of you will get the punishment."

Rose turned pale. "Yes, Ma'am," she said.

"Now, on to today's training," said Bianca.

The morning consisted of them learning basic stances and throws in judo. They wore a basic judo robe, since many throws involved grabbing onto her opponent's clothes.

At 11:45, Bianca stopped their practice. "Lie down on the mat," she ordered; "time for you to come before lunch."

Roberta protested. "You can't expect us to come at the drop of a hat."

"I can, and I do," she said. "Let me demonstrate." Lying beside them, Bianca reached inside her white judo pants and started masturbating. In two minutes, she writhing and moaning from a big orgasm.

She stood up. "See? Piece of cake."

The two students redoubled their efforts. They held hands, which helped.

"Think of something sexy," said Rose.

"Paxton," Roberta whispered.

Suddenly a series of images of their boss flooded their minds; some erotic, others not. A sudden orgasm flooded them both. Their backs arched and they cried out.

Bianca, who had been watching, applauded. "Very nice performance, ladies," she said.

"Wow!" cried Rose. "I've never come so fast before."

The duo went Dr. Phillip's office, where he took off their bandages; the nurses put on more of the healing cream, then rewrapped their faces. "You should get those stitches taken out in a few days," he promised.

After lunch, Bianca taught them how to field strip a 9mm handgun. "More important than marksmanship, is gun maintenance. After all, what good is being a dead eye, when your gun jams?"

It was very tedious assembling and disassembling the same gun over and over, all afternoon. But, by the end of the day, both of them were doing the task easily, and with practiced efficiency.

"In the Marines, soldiers are required to be able to assemble and disassemble their rifles blindfolded. But since we don't use our weapons every day, and there are so many other skills to learn; the proficiency you have right now will do. Every day, before you use any gun, you will strip, clean, and reassemble it. After you are done firing it, you will do the same thing again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.