Best Summer Job Ever?
Chapter 6: The Funeral

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Funeral - A young man finds him in the best summer job imaginable. But is it too good to be true?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation   Nudism  

At noon, the S's took the L's place in the security room. The redheads leered at me with unbridled lust, as they exited the stairs. "At last you're ours," said Lisa.

"You've had the rest, now you get the best," said Lorraine.

I looked at them skeptically. "So, you're the best?"

"You'll see," said Lorraine smugly.

Kai, who was cleaning up after lunch, since she was now on housekeeping, cleared her throat. "The ship comes in a half hour. You really need to be there, Sir."

Lisa moaned. "We also need to be there, since we're new here too.

Lorraine nodded. "We may have to do it, next time."

One of the S's cleared her throat on the intercom. "Actually it will be here in 15 minutes. It is running early."

Tia came out of the kitchen. "We'll finish cleaning up later. We've got to go."

We exited through the front door, and headed to the golf carts.

"It's a little crowded with 5 in a cart," announced Lisa. "We'll take a second cart."

The TK's looked skeptical, but nodded in agreement.

Kai climbed in her cart. "Follow us."

Lorraine muttered. "Like we're going to get lost; this road only goes one place.

When we were arrived at the pier, the U's were tossing the last coconuts into the bin. We could see the ship pulling up, about 200 yards from the shore.

The TK's raced down the pier to the 2 cleats, 25 feet apart that were attached to the edge of pier. "Watch and learn," said Tia to the L's.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

For a cargo ship, it was pretty small, only 100 feet long. It had a small crane mounted in the center of the vessel. As it pulled up alongside, a sailor tossed a heavy rope, with a loop on the end to each of the TK's. The girls put the loop over their cleat.

A gangplank was pushed off the middle of the ship, onto the pier.

A man in a white officer's uniform, walked down the plank, clipboard in hand. He walked up to me. "Are you in charge of these girls?"

I nodded nervously.

"You must be the luckiest bastard on the planet." He handed me the clipboard.

Tia snatched it away from me almost instantly. "He is our supervisor. But I handle the paperwork," she snapped. She walked away, joining the L's and her partner.

The crane on the ship swung out over the pier. On the crane's hook were 4 stout cables that hung down. Sailors came down the gangplank, and attached a cable onto each of the bin's 4 top corners.

Lorraine came over and grabbed my hand. "You need to see this too, Sir." She dragged me back to the other three.

Tia bowed her head. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just that we've had trouble with these sailors treating us with respect." The TK's then showed me all the blanks that needed to be filled in, and what they should say.

Tia then signed the clipboard, and gave it to me. I looked eagerly, to see what her last name was, but she just signed it with her first name, Tia.

I took the board to the officer on the pier. He saw that it was signed, and motioned to the crane operator. The crane lifted the bin onto the ship.

I pulled him aside. "I hear you've been giving my girls a hard time."

The man, about 10 years older than me, grinned; "Just some harmless joking."

"Well, they work hard out here, and your teasing is interfering with their job."

"Look, we work hard ourselves; going from island to island, plantation to plantation, every day. We don't see many beautiful girls. We aren't sunning on Waikiki, you dig? These foxes are the only eye candy we see. It's only natural that we flirt a bit."

I scratched my head. "Let's make a deal. You treat my girls like professionals, and at the end of your stay, they'll show you some extra skin. Deal?"

"Deal!" We shook hands.

I looked back at the ship. The sailors had attached an empty bin onto the cables on the crane, and were lowering it onto the pier, to take the old bin's place. Once on the pier, the sailors detached the cables, ran up the gangplank then pulled it up behind them.

The TK's took the mooring lines off the cleats and tossed it back to the boat.

The small cargo ship turned its engines on, and took off across the water at a decent clip.

The U's ran down the pier to join us.

Kai turned to me. "What were you talking about, with the first officer?"

I explained the compromise I had made with him.

The six held a kind of silent conference. In turn, each girl nodded her head.

"That sounds like a reasonable arrangement," said Kai to me.

"Does that mean we can work on the pier again?" asked one of the U's.

"I don't know why not," I said.

Rejoicing in a small victory, the four of us headed back to the house. The U's headed back to harvest more coconuts.


As we headed back, I started to feel a new erection come back. It may have been the vibration of the cart against the road that caused the effects of the medicine to kick back in.

Lorraine, who was driving, and sitting next to me, noticed the pup tent; "Looks like that pill is not completely out of your system."

Lisa leaned over from the back seat to look.

I nodded sheepishly.

Lisa patted my arm. "Don't worry. We'll take good care of you."

When we got home, as we got out of the cart Lisa ran interference, blocking the TK's view of my crotch.

"We still have lunch dishes to do," groused Tia, as they walked to the front door.

The L's waited about 10 seconds before we entered. The TK's were already in the kitchen. My escorts ushered me to my room.

Once inside, the two red heads untied their halter tops and slid off the short shorts, before they turned to me. Their hip swung sensuously from side to side, as they walked to me. It indicated both confidence and horniness.

The two redheads were both about my age. They were either natural red heads, or they took the trouble to dye their neatly trimmed bushes as well. Their faces were heavily freckled, with a large one on the end of Lorraine's nose. The freckles went down their neck and back, and, in Lisa's case, to the top of her breasts. They were about my height, and had C-cup breasts. If they weren't wearing tanning spray, they would have very pale skin.

"So, what makes you 2 the best?" I asked, trying not to let my voice crack.

Lorraine smiled as she undid my shorts. "All the others are so worried about coming; they rush things, to get you to come, before they do. But we have this whole orgasm control thing down. We don't have to worry. We take our time to savor sex. We can do it longer and better than any of the others."

Lisa sighed. "But, right now, you don't need to savor sex. You need to have orgasms as quick as possible, to get that medicine out of your system.

By this time I was naked. My cock stuck out like an iron rod, though the pain was not as intense as before.

Lorraine dropped to her knees, and put just my dickhead into her mouth. She used suction and tongue work combined to create some sensations I hadn't felt before.

Lisa reached between us, and pumped my shaft with a strong and steady rhythm.

Just before I came, Lorraine pulled her mouth away, so my cum sprayed all over her face. The second squirt went into her mouth.

Lisa leaned over and efficiently licked her partner's face clean. "Love that pineapple juice," she said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Pineapple juice makes your cum taste sweet. You didn't know?"

I shook my head.

My erection had not gone down yet, so they led me to my bed. "Let's try something new," said Lorraine.

My sheets were still a mess. I guess neither cleaning crew, either before or after lunch, had gotten to changing them.

Lisa laid sideways on the bed, face down, with her ass just on the bed. Lorrain laid on top of her, so their pussies were stacked on top of each other.

"Fuck us both at the same time," said Lorraine. "Just alternate between us; one stroke each."

I tried; but while it sounded great on paper, it really, didn't work. Lorraine, on top, was too high. I had to get on my tiptoes to get in. I was not experienced enough to slide my dick into a girl without taking careful aim. I couldn't get a rhythm going, and the girls, who were uncomfortable in the first place, started getting impatient. After about 5 tries, I called it off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.