Summer of '89 - Cover

Summer of '89

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 7: If I Could Turn Back Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: If I Could Turn Back Time - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I spent Wednesday and Thursday mowing lawns, and catching up on the work I hadn't done earlier in the week, due to the holiday. I was so busy I didn't have time to come home for a few minutes with Janet. That left me both tired and horny -- thankfully tired enough that I just crashed at night.

Friday was a bit different. I finished up around 3 and Cindy and I had a date. I still didn't have time for Janet, but I wasn't that worried about getting off with Cindy. I still didn't understand her -- it never registered in my teen brain that girls and women got just as horny as boys and men. Even if it did, I never expected anyone to be so forward.

Still, there was no doubt -- Cindy was using me for sex, and I was using her. She claimed to only be using the sex to find out my secret, but I didn't think it was that simple. Just an excuse to let it happen. The other thing I didn't realize then was how much Janet had taught me in those few weeks. I came to appreciate it later, even though I didn't understand then.

There were a copule other odd thigns about that Friday. First, after I was done cleaning up for my date, Cindy called me. "Hey, Condom Boy, my parents are going out tonight," she said. "Which is good -- they won't be around. And it's bad, because I have to watch the rugrat." Cindy had a sister, Candy, who was about 10. Old enough to be a pain, and young enough we couldn't just ignore her and go out. "I'm making us all dinner, plus popcorn and we've got a couple of movies taped."

"I'll bike over," I said. "When should I be there?"

"Whenever you're ready," she said. "Mom and Dad leave in an hour, and they'll be out really late. Really, really late."

"Cool," I said. "I'll see you after they leave?"

"You're a smart guy, CB."

I looked at the clock, and considered to myself. It'd be tight but I'd have time. Maybe I should have felt guilty for what I was considering, but I'd made no promises to Cindy, nor her to me. I walked outside, and knocked on the Cooke's back door. Janet opened it up. "Hi Brian," she said. "Don't you have a date tonight?"

"Not for at least another hour," I said. "So..."

"Plenty of time," we said together.

She laughed at that. "So, want some lemonade, young man?"

"I'd love some, Mrs. Cooke."

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I moved close to her and wrapped my arms around her, and gave her a kiss. She opened her mouth and we stood there for a minute. I pulled her t-shirt out of her shorts, and she started backing away. She took my hand and we moved into their living room.

"Bad news," she said. "We're almost done with the remodelling downstairs. This is the last time we can fuck in a bed."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "The basement is safer, Nathan barely goes down there."

I kissed her again, and said, "I don't care so long as I can be with you." She smiled and kissed me back. Our hands were all over each other, our clothes loosening to touch skin. We kissed as we climbed her stairs, until I finally just picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She laughed and told me to put her down, so I set her on the bed.

"So young, so strong," she said.

"You like 'em that way," I said. "Howard?"

"You got that, did you? Yeah I like 'em young, strong and ready to please. You're all that and good at it too." I pulled her blouse off, and undid her bra with one hand. She smiled at that.

"One of the great mysteries my teacher showed me," I said. Her breasts were large and her nipples hard. I wrapped my hands around her breasts, and she undid my shorts, pushing them down, underwear and all. She slid off the bed and knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth all at once. "God," I said.

She just sucked harder, and began bobbing her head up and down. She grabbed my balls and played with them. My eyes closed and I just felt what she was doing. She slid off my cock, "How much time do we have?"

"Not that much," I said. "An hour?"

"You better go ahead and come then." She slid back over my cock and began pulling out all the stops. A hand on my balls, a hand on my ass, her tongue doing interesting things as she bounced faster and faster on my cock. For my part, I didn't try to focus on anything but what she was doing.

"Oh, yes," I said. "That's it, that's it." I involuntarily thrust my pelvis at her, and she just took it all in. I pushed her back against the bed, and she just kept up what she was doing. I thrust again, and that was it. I was so deep in her, she barely even needed to swallow. After I came she pressed against me to get me to back off, and when I did she gasped for air.

"That was intense," she said.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yes," she said. Her lips wrapped around my wilting cock and began getting me ready for round 2. I moaned as she sucked me in, and then she pulled off, and looked up at me. "Did you hear that?" she asked.

"Hear what?" I said. I listened but didn't hear anything.

"Shit, shit, fuck," she said. She looked at the clock. "He's early."

"Who's early? Mr. Cooke?" I said. She nodded. "I've got to get out of here."

"You can't," she said. She stood up and shimmied out of the rest of her clothes. She handed me hers and mine. "Closet," she said. I looked at her bewildered. "Closet. Now, Brian."

They had a wide, nearly walk in closet, with accordion doors. I stepped into it, and she grabbed a robe off a hanger, and thrust the clothes at me. "Be quiet," she said. "No matter what happens, okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.