Summer of '89
Chapter 6: My Prerogative

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: My Prerogative - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

On Monday, July 3rd, my Dad and I drove to a nearby hardware superstore and got a brand new outdoor grill. The one we'd had in Charlotte had been getting old, and we left it for the people who bought the place instead of trying to figure out how to tear it down and ship it. The one Dad got was huge; we could have cooked a turkey in it, and he talked about doing just that for Thanksgiving. Mom just nodded and told us to get it ready for the cookout the next day.

As a way of meeting all our neighbors, Dad had invited everyone around for an outdoor barbeque. We were doing all the typical dishes: hot dogs, hamburgers and the like. Cindy had suggested bratwurst as well, so Dad had picked up some of them and asked around about how to cook them. Brats weren't something we cooked down there -- but he was desperate to be a part of the community.

I had passed around my share of invitations as well. The Cookes would be there, of course, and I'd finally meet Janet's husband. The Minors and Kings were coming -- Cindy was going to be my date, after all. Also a couple of the other people I did yard work for were coming. Dad got everyone in our cul-de-sac to come, including the people we shared backyards with-- well the ones that butted us and the people in our cul-de-sac. We had a nice privacy fence so we didn't seem them often.

As we lay out the parts and began working on the construction, Dad turned to me. "Brian," he said. "I know we pulled you out of high school halfway through, and that wasn't really fair."

"It's okay Dad. Other than Zeke, I didn't really have many people I cared about. Plus, I like it here." I was getting laid and going on dates here, which had never happened in Charlotte.

"Well, I'm glad," he said. "Your mother and I have noticed how hard you've worked this summer, and what good shape you're getting into. I just wanted you to know we can tell, and we're proud of you."

"Thanks, Dad," I said. As we talked, we bolted the legs of the grill together, and lifted the base into it. We'd bought a couple of large bags of charcoal and lighter fluid. Dad had some wood chips he said would give it a nice 'smoky flavor'.

"Plus we're looking forward to chatting with your lady friend tomorrow."

I swallowed. For a minute I thought he meant Janet, but then I realized there was no way he'd know about her -- or bring it up that way. "Well her whole family will be here," I said.

He nodded. "How's the car fund coming?"

"I should have about a grand in a month, in time for my birthday. Depends on what gramma gives me this year: clothes or money."

Dad laughed at that. "Sounds good," he said. "If you want, I'll go with you car shopping." Dad was a big guy, over six feet tall and wide. He'd been a linebacker in high school. He'd gotten a shoulder injury in his senior year, but he always shrugs it off and says he never had hopes for college ball. But he was a big, intimidating guy. I was sure he'd put the scare into Amy's future boyfriends.

"I'd like that, Dad," I said. We spent a few more minutes getting the grill put together, and then I pulled out the lawnmower. I was going to do our yard and Janet's one last time, and get it all neat.

When I was done, Janet met me at her door. "I can't today, Brian. Nathan is home."

"It's okay," I said. "I just wanted our lawns looking perfect for the barbecue tomorrow. Half the people there will be customers and the other half are potential customers." I wasn't that worried about it anyway, Janet and I had long since dispensed with the idea that we'd fuck only on the days I'd do lawn work for her. She fit me in whenever I had space in my schedule and we had the time -- which was most every weekday, really.

"Well, I'll let everyone know your virtues," she said. "The yard-work related ones, anyway." She smiled and laughed, and I stood there, not a foot away from her, unable to touch her. It was kind of horrible, and stressed me out.

"I should go, Mrs. Cooke," I said.

"See you tomorrow, Brian," she said.

"Tomorrow!" I said, and headed home.

Dad got up early and started the coals so they would be ready by the time people were arriving. There were some fireworks downtown, so we planned our cookout for early-late afternoon so people could go do whatever evening thing they wanted. Plus it was the Fourth of July, and that's when you do that, right? After breakfast, I cleaned up my room so it was presentable, took a shower and then joined Dad outside to help get things started.

Our house didn't have a pool or anything fancy in the backyard, Amy wanted to play badminton, so she and I set it up, and got out the shuttlecocks and rackets, and set them up for people to play. Around noon, people started showing up. The Cookes, being our neighbors, showed up first. Janet was wearing a t-shirt blouse and a short tennis skirt. I had to look away when all I could think of was to push it up around her waist, and pull her panties down.

She saw me, though, and called out to me. "Brian, hey, I wanted you to meet my husband." I walked over and offered my hand. "Nathan, this is Brian, he's been doing the lawn for the past month or so."

He took my hand in a firm grip and shook it. "Seems to me you've done a good job of taking care of things for my wife," he said.

I swallowed and my eye darted over to Janet who was obviously stifling a giggle. "Thanks, Mr. Cooke," I said. "I'm saving up to buy a car for my birthday, so it's important to do good work."

"And when is that?" he asked.

"August 7th," I said.

"So pretty soon, then," he said. "Good luck!"

"Thanks!" I said. He went over to talk to my Dad at the grill and I let out deep sigh.

Janet winked at me as she went by, and I turned to watch her as she went, her ass swishing side to side and making the tennis skirt do interesting things. I looked away and shook my head, and thankfully, that's when the Kings showed up. Cindy bounced out of the car and ran up to me giving me a kiss. Her mom popped open her door, "Cindy!" she said.

"It's just a kiss, Mom, and this is a date!"

I looked over her shoulder at her Mom as she got out. Her mom's expression belied her tone, when she said, "The kiss is for the end of the date not the start."

Cindy sighed, "Yes, Mom. I'll be good." She winked at me, and lowered her voice. "We'll both be good, won't we CB?"

"Good at it, at least," I said so only she could hear; then louder, "Well, I can't vouch for you, but I'll be good."

She punched me in the arm, and then took my hand, "Show me around," she said.

So I took her around the back yard. We talked with Dad for a bit, and Amy talked us into playing badminton with one of the Minors who had showed up. His name was Rich, and he was about Amy's age. By the time we were done, pretty much everyone who had been invited was there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.