Summer of '89
Chapter 5: Lay Your Hands On Me

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lay Your Hands On Me - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Friday and my date with Cindy came quickly. I was busy with my work, and my savings stash was doing well. I pulled some money out of it, in case I was paying. Cindy had said she was managing it, but that wasn't how things worked -- the guy pays, right? I also grabbed a few condoms and put them in my pocket, just in case. I doubted anything would come of it, but if it did and I didn't have condoms? That'd really suck.

I was waiting on the porch when Cindy pulled up, and so was the rest of my family. She bounced out of her mom's Ford Fairlane station wagon. It was blue with a faux wood panelling strip that was peeling off. "I know," she said as she walked up. "The car is older than either of us, but it runs and Dad says it's safe, so I can drive it."

"It's more car than I have," I said. "For now, at least." Cindy had put her hair up in a ponytail, which was better than the big hair girls were wearing down in North Carolina. She wore a t-shirt that hugged her breasts, a peach skirt that came down to mid thigh, and some cute tennis shoes. "Cindy, this is my mom and dad, and my brat sister, Amy".

"I am not a brat!" Amy said, and went inside in a huff, slamming the door as she went.

Dad just shook his head at me and Mom glared. "Be nice, Brian."

"I just didn't want her doing what she did last time."

"You're both older now," she said."

Cindy broke in, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Erhard. I'm Cindy King." She shook Mom's hand.

"I met your mother," Mom said. "Pleased to meet you as well."

"I believe," Dad said, "that this is the part where I threaten you with bodily harm if you hurt my child in any way--"

"Dad!" I said.

"But I think you'll be okay. What are you plans for tonight?"

"Dinner and a movie," Cindy said. "We'll be home by 10:30, I've got to be back home by 11 myself."

"Very well," Dad said. He patted me on the back, "Brian, don't do anything I wouldn't do,"

"Yes, sir," I said, and escaped into the car with Cindy. The Ford Fairlane was an old style car-- and therefore had bench seats instead of bucket seats like my parent's cars.

"Seat belt, condom boy," she said. "Mandatory here now, and my Mom will kill me if we die in a crash. Her words exactly."

"Okay," I said, pulling it on. " You don't have to call me that, you know."

"I'm going to keep calling you that until you tell me why you need so many condoms."

"The usual reason," I said. "Stand-up comedy."

"I'm serious, I want to know." She said.

"It's not for me to say."

"I plan on using my feminine wiles on you to find out."

"If you want, you can be the reason I need so many condoms," I said waggling my eyebrows outrageously. "Ever think of that?"

"Yes, and it ain't happening until you tell me your secret, Condom Boy. See. Feminine wiles."

"I guess 'Condom Boy' it is. What's for dinner, and what movie?"

"Have you seen Star Trek V?"

"Yes," I said. "Please tell me that's not what we're seeing."

"As far as my Mom is concerned it is. I saw it a couple of weeks ago with friends. So if she asks, tell her all about it."

"That's fine..." I said. "So what's for dinner/"

"Have you been to Lacey's Olde Time Burgers yet?"

"No."

"You'll like this. Plus the outfits are skimpy."

"You like that sort of thing?"

"Not particularly, but boys do. You are a boy, right? I mean, I figured what with the condoms and all. Personally, I go for the burgers."

Olde Time Burgers turned out to be a drive in. The waitresses wore short skirts and pillbox hats as they skated back and forth with our meal. I watched them, and it was nice, but once you've seen and held the real thing, it's easy not to drool over a tease. Cindy was right about one thing, though: the burgers were good.

As we sipped the remains of our malted shakes, I asked her. "If we're not going to see Star Trek V -- what are we going to see?"

"I figured we'd go somewhere and talk or something," she said.

"Or something," I said. She nodded and blushed. I looked at her really well for the first time. She was attractive, and while her breasts were no match for Janet's, she was still curvy and nice looking. Part of me wanted her, and wondered if I could have her. I certainly didn't know her well enough to be friends or even be in love, yet we were obviously going off somewhere private. "What do your parents think about you going off somewhere to do something with a guy who you sell condoms to enough to nickname him 'Condom Boy'?"

"That is most emphatically not on the list of things they know or need to know," she said. "They think I'm going out with the nice boy who mows the lawn."

"Only you know better," I said.

"I hope so," she said, and put the car in gear. "Ready to blow this popsicle stand?"

"I'm just here for the ride," I said. She laughed and began driving.

We didn't actually live in Cleveland, but in a suburb to the east of it. To our north was Lake Erie, and to the south middle of nowhere Ohio. Cindy pulled onto a state highway and began driving south until we were in rural America. It didn't take long -- that was one thing North Carolina and Ohio seemed to have in common. Soon she pulled off into a dirt road that went back into a clearing with a bit of woods. "My cousin owns this place," she said. "But he's in the military, serving in Japan right now."

She pulled into a shady spot, turned off the car, and put it in park. "You can take off the seat belt now," she said, undoing her own. She turned on the radio to a local station, and Guns N' Roses started playing. She scooched a little closer on her bench seat, and so did I.

I reached out for her and caressed her cheek. "Did you learn anything using all those condoms?" she asked.

"When to keep my mouth shut," I said. But that had been obvious, I could never tell anyone about Janet. She would get in trouble, and the sex would go away.

"Other than that," she said.

"I learned when was a good time to open my mouth, too," I said. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, feeling the softness of them. I kissed her again, sliding my hand into her hair, and pulling her close to me. I wanted to take control of that moment, and so I kissed her again as I held her head in my hand. She moaned, parting her lips, and I slid my tongue between them.

She pushed against me then, and our tongues found each other, she moaned into the kiss, and we did just that for a few minutes. Kissing and probing, and feeling each other out. She wasn't Janet, that was certain. Janet knew what she was doing, and how to kiss. That and we never spent that long on it -- we were ready for breasts and cock and fucking a lot faster. I had no idea how far Cindy would go.

Even as I thought of Janet, I thought about what she'd taught me, that the first rule was to be where you were, with whom you were with. I put her out of my mind and focused more on Cindy who was getting hotter and kissing more passionately than Janet ever did. I slid my other hand down her side, to her hips, then back up again. I reached for her breast, cupping it in my hand, and she broke the kiss.

"I don't know if you brought condoms," she said.

"I did."

"It won't matter," she said. "We won't need them today, understand?"

"There's a lot of other stuff we can do," I said. A lot of things I'd never done with Janet, but I had more experience than Cindy, that was certain.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said. My hand was still on her breast, and she put her hand over it, and squeezed. I slid my other hand down over her other breast and squeezed it too. It was a bit awkward, sitting on a bench seat in her car, but I managed. I kissed her again, and she leaned into me. I felt her breasts through her clothes, then slid one hand down to her waist, pulling at her blouse.

"Wait," she said, pulling away. She slid over to the driver's seat.

"I'm sorry," I said to her. "If that was too far--"

"I said wait," she said. She opened the door and went outside. Next thing i knew, she had opened up the rear hatch. "This is a station wagon," She said. "I have blankets."

I got out of the car and met her in the back. The Fairlane didn't have the biggest cargo area, although it had places to sit there, too. Those were folded up, and Cindy pulled a latch that folded down the rear seat, giving us more room. I spread out blankets, and lay down. Cindy lay with me, pulling the hatch closed in the process. "Where were we?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.