Summer of '89 - Cover

Summer of '89

Copyright© 2013 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 4: Straight Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Straight Up - At fifteen, Brian's family moved to Cleveland. He's trying to save enough money from his lawn care business to buy a car. His (young, married, sexy) next door neighbor offers to pay him with other currency. This is the first of planned trilogy detailing Brian's origin as The Cuckolder. This is a BDSM-light story, but there are scenes which occur later, near the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Cuckold   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

June was a good month. I spent time with Janet learning her body and, for that matter, learning mine. We never had a lot of time time together, but we talked some in passing, and spent time drinking lemonade. We took showers together to squeeze out a bit more time. Today I know our lovemaking was unrefined, but we were eager and passionate in each other's arms. I learned to please her well, and the things she taught me have served me in good stead the rest of my life.

I went by Mrs. King's the day after I met her, mowed her lawn and weeded her flowerbeds. She paid me well, and offered me lemonade and a light lunch after. A week or so later, I met Cindy, her daughter. Or rather, that's when I learned her name. She was tall and lanky and awkward in that way that only teenagers are. Her hair was long, brown and flat, and her breasts seemed small in comparison to Janet's. She was also the girl who worked in the drugstore I bought condoms from.

"I know you," she said after I took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Oh?" her mother said. "Where did you meet?"

"He came in to the drugstore one day," she said.

"I was out exploring on my bike," I said.

"You don't drive?" Mrs. King said.

"Just a learner's," I said. "My birthday's in August, that's why I'm so into working, so I can get a car before school starts."

"That's ambitious," she said.

"Well, it's not going to be a nice car." She chuckled at that. "But it'll be mine, you know?"

"I use mom's car," Cindy said. "But I have to pay for gas, that's why I work at the drugstore."

"I'll probably have to do something different once school starts," I said.

"Speaking of money," Mrs. King said. "I should go get yours." She got up and walked out of the room and Cindy nudged me in the shin with her foot.

"Mom said you've only lived here a few weeks," I nodded. "You've bought condoms in my store twice now."

"I only bought a three pack the first time," I said. "I needed more."

"Who could you have met already?" she asked.

"That's not your business," I said.

She crossed her fingers and narrowed her gaze. "No, I guess not. So are you like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Uh, no," I said.

"Then you'd be free for a date on Friday?'

"With who?"

"With me, silly. I'll pay since I'm the one with the real job and the car."

"Is this just to find out all my secrets?"

"No, just those that make you need the large pack of condoms."

"Huh," I said. "I didn't think a girl would ever ask me out on a date." What was it about Ohio women? Were they more forward or something than the women in North Carolina? I thought about it for a minute, and decided I could live with that, if they were.

"How many dates have you been on, really?"

"Not that many," I admitted.

"You are a mystery, condom-boy," she said.

"Don't--" I started to say, when her mom came back in.

"Here you go, Brian," she said.

I took the proffered envelope and slipped it into my pocket. "Thanks, Mrs. King," I said. "Same time next week?"

"That sounds good."

"Mom," Cindy said, "Brian asked me out on Friday. Dinner and a movie -- is that okay? I'd like to drive, since he doesn't have a car yet."

Mrs. King arched her eyebrow at me. "He seems okay. Your dad will have to meet him."

"Of course." She turned to me. "He gets home at 5:30 on Friday, so be here then, okay?"

"Sure, thing," I said.

Mrs. King handed me a note. "This is Mrs. Murray, she lives two doors up. She saw you working today and wants to know if you have time to do her yard."

"I'll head up there," I said. I was thankful for the excuse to leave and clear my head. I had a date! I had gotten laid! The truth was I hadn't had time to go through the three-condom pack, but I realized I'd messed up and just gone to get more after my time with Janet the day before. Well, it couldn't hurt to get to know some people, right? It wasn't like I was going to be able to go back to my friends in North Carolina anytime soon.

That was the first thing that changed in June. The other seemed innocuous at the start, but I had no idea of everything it would mean. I found out about it the same day, though.

I had spent some time on Mrs. Murray's lawn, thinking about Janet and Cindy and what it might be like to go on a first date. And how I really wanted to be in bed with Janet. And Cindy, really. I'd been one of the nerds back in North Carolina, but all the work outside had given me a tan and gotten me in shape. When school started, Cindy would know I was a nerd. Hopefully Janet would have some other chores that needed doing.

When I got home, Mom stepped outside as I was putting away the lawnmower. "Mrs. Cooke has something she needs your help with," she said.

"I just got this thing put away!" I muttered.

"I think it's something in the basement," Mom said. "You should go right over."

"Okay, then," I said. I'd be happy to give her some help in the basement. I quickly showered to get the sweat, dirt, and cut grass off of me, and to grab the condoms. I stuffed a couple in my pocket, and headed over to Janet's.

"Mrs. Cooke?" I called out as I stuck my head in.

"I'm down here," she said. I heard her voice come from the basement. I raced down there. She was standing next to the couch, and I went up to her, gave her a hug and a kiss. She kissed me back, and then pushed me away. "We have work to do," she said.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"Marty and I are having some people come down and redecorate the basement, seal it up, do some work on the foundation. I need to get all the couches and other stuff pushed up against that wall. In a few weeks we'll have to move it back."

"Sure," I said. We spent about half an hour moving furniture. They had a 46" TV that weighed as much as my lawnmower, but we got it moved somehow. When we were done, the sectional sofa was up against the wall, half of it stacked upside down on the other half. The table and TV stand were jumbled in front of it, with the TV next to it all. The room looked barren.

I looked over at the couch, and Janet looked at me and laughed. "You look like someone kicked your dog," she said.

"I had fond memories of that couch," I said.

"Well," she said. "Let me introduce you to the mysteries of this thing called 'a bed'." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "But first a shower for both of us."

She led me upstairs to her bedroom. The room was dominated by a huge bed, with a wooden frame and headboard. The headboard had little cubby holes which were filled with books and pictures, and a remote for the TV that was in the room.

Janet started taking off her t-shirt and shorts; I followed her lead, pulling out my condoms, and putting them in one of the cubbyholes. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving them in a pile by the bed. My cock bounced hard, and Janet ran her hand over it. "Shower first," she said. "I guess we'll do it together."

There was a bathroom connected to her bedroom. It was a nice one, with a large shower, his and hers sinks, and bathtub. She went over to the shower and turned it on. I just followed her, watching as she moved. I loved the way her breasts swayed when she walked, and the way her ass swished back and forth when she knew I was looking.

She turned on the water and fiddled with the temperature. She turned to me and took my hand, pulling me closer. She kissed me again. "You're going to like this."

"I already do," I said. I ran my hands over her ass as we kissed. She backed up into the shower, and I followed. The water was warm, and we kissed as it sprayed on us. She grabbed some soap, began washing my chest, and then rubbing up against me. She pulled away, giggling, both of us covered in suds.

"Wash my back?" she said, and handed me the soap. I washed her, running the soap over her, and the suds slid down her back and over her ass. "Get my tits, too," she said.

I reached around and ran soap over them. She grabbed my cock and slid it up and between her asscheeks so it was nestled between them. The suds had lubed them up and I slid my cock back and forth. I reached over to set the soap aside and ran my hands over her breasts. I squeezed them and rocked my cock between her asscheeks some more.

She put her hands against the tile, and pushed back against me. I thrust some more on her, squeezing and teasing her breasts. It was the best thing I ever felt that wasn't inside her in some way. "Yes, Brian, use me for your pleasure, so I can fuck you for a long time in my bed."

I stretched out my fingers and took as much of her breasts in my hands as I could, and pulled her close to me. My cock ran up and down her ass as I pressed into her. I could see her arms strain to keep her upright, but I just pressed harder. I was breathing hard, and so was she.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.