The Anomaly Volume Two: the Schemes of the Unknown Unknown - Cover

The Anomaly Volume Two: the Schemes of the Unknown Unknown

Copyright© 2013 by Bradley Stoke

Chapter 10: Intrepid - 3755 C.E.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Intrepid - 3755 C.E. - Surely this is exactly what Beatrice was always meant to be. She had in Paul a loving faithful husband. She had as many other lovers as she might desire. And most of all she was playing a crucial role in the Space Ship Intrepid's quest for the Anomaly. How could it ever be better for her? But Beatrice's moment of glory and the success of the Intrepid's mission is under threat from shadowy and mysterious entities whose very existence has not even been suspected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The several thousand passengers and crew of a colossal space ship that was travelling through the most distant reaches of space all shared the misconception that the Interplanetary Space Ship Intrepid was on a mission directed from the Moon and that Nadezhda Kerensky was the captain. However, only one human on the space ship knew the truth. And that person was, of course, Captain Kerensky.

But what use was this knowledge when the captain couldn't share it with anyone?

Hers was a very peculiar imprisonment. She could roam the ship freely. She could get into contact with whoever she liked by whatever means she chose. In almost every way her freedom was no more circumscribed than it had been before Beatrice had revealed to her that the Intrepid was and always had been under the control of a machine civilisation that circled a red dwarf star just over four light years away.

There were two ways by which the captain was prevented from imparting what she knew to anyone else. The first was the simple fact that no one would believe her. There was no visible evidence of the Proxima Centauri space fleet and Beatrice most certainly did not resemble an android. No one who might suspect that an alien intelligence had taken control of the Intrepid's mission would believe that the source of it was Paul Morris' wife. There was literally no one less likely than the wife of the ship's most ineffectual and least respected passenger. No one would expect it moreover of a woman principally known for her irrepressible carnal appetite and whose husband was the man aboard the ship most blissfully unaware of her marital infidelity.

The second reason for Nadezhda's enforced silence was more difficult to overcome. There was a very literal cause for the captain not being able to be honest and open. Whenever she tried to articulate the situation, the words simply could not come out. It was as if the very act of thinking about revealing the truth prevented her from doing so. It was the same when she tried to write the words down by keyboard or other writing device. The words simply could not be written. To an observer, it was as if the captain was stuttering or had been suddenly paralysed.

It is imperative on every captain to maintain the respect of her crew so it wasn't often that Nadezhda tried to explain what she knew. Any such attempt would make her appear either foolish or deranged. The senior officers might suppose that she was suffering from a condition that made her unsuitable to continue as captain of the Space Ship Intrepid. Nadezhda Kerensky had no choice but to pursue the mission exactly as she would if it hadn't been compromised by a fleet of alien robots.

Beatrice continued to be a frequent visitor to Nadezhda's apartment where she made more or less the same demands on her as she did before. The Intrepid was travelling as before through the vast extent of the Oort Cloud where there were millions of kilometres between the widely dispersed celestial bodies. There was literally nothing to navigate around until the space ship arrived at the Anomaly.

"We should continue to make love," said Beatrice less than a month after she revealed her true self to the captain.

"Make love?" Nadezhda asked. She was astonished by Beatrice's directness and unsubtlety. How could she make love with her jailor?

"Yes. You've not had sex with anyone since last time we made love together."

"How do you know that?"

"I know about everything you do on the ship," said Beatrice. "The only thing I don't know is what you're thinking."

"That must be a lie. What about this thing that prevents me from speaking or writing about you?"

"It's not a mind-reading device. Its purpose is very specific. It doesn't contain a transmitter."

"Why should I believe you?"

"You don't have any reason to disbelieve me," said Beatrice. "I'll say it again. I think we should make love."

"Why do you ask me that?"

"Because I know that you want to make love to me."

"What about you?"

"I would like to make love to you as well."

"How can I make love with an android?"

"It wasn't a problem before. I don't see why it should be a problem now."

"I'm not sure."

"I shall take my clothes off and lie in your bed. If you want to make love with me then I shall be more than obliging."

This was more temptation than Nadezhda could resist. It was the truth. In a physical sense Beatrice was no less the woman she used to love. Even now she was aware that Beatrice was a machine—indeed a machine of superior intelligence—it was difficult to reconcile that insight with the simple physical presence of a woman with such beautiful skin, such tender lips and such a welcoming vagina.

Furthermore, Beatrice was absolutely right that Nadezhda hadn't made love to anyone for a long time. She'd only had two lovers on the Intrepid. One was Beatrice who she now knew was unusual in a very intimidating way and the other was Colonel Vashti whose peculiarity was of a very different nature. Ever since Beatrice revealed her true identity, Nadezhda had become reluctant to see her hermaphrodite lover. When Nadezhda was with Beatrice she could say what she liked with no restraint. With the crew and passengers she could disguise her thoughts and feelings behind her role as captain. But what would stop her from trying to tell the truth about her predicament when she was with Vashti? If she tried to do so, how much pain would she suffer? Would it be the stabbing, totally unbearable pain that she could relieve only by biting her tongue or driving her nails deep into her flesh? A pain that could be relieved only by the agony of a greater pain.

Captain Kerensky might not be neglecting her duties, but she was neglecting her friends. A captain's lot was normally a lonely one. The people with whom she most often came into contact were her senior officers. She respected them all, but not one of them was her lover. They came from all over the Solar System, none of them from Saturn and most of them were men. Moreover, Nadezhda couldn't assume that the women officers were remotely inclined towards an intimate relationship with another woman. Regrettably, most colonies and communities throughout the Solar System were predominantly heterosexual.

The captain's other interactions were with Mission Control on the Moon and with the passengers and crew of the ship. It had become increasingly difficult to communicate with Mission Control. Any transmission she received was already well over a month old by the time she received it. Anything she said would have to wait another two or three months until she received a response. There was nothing that could be done to hasten the speed of light.

Beatrice and Vashti were the only two women on board the ship with whom Nadezhda had an intimate relationship. Beatrice was as much her captor as she was still her lover and confidante. Colonel Vashti was fully occupied with the care and custody of the Holy Coalition crusaders and, in any case, the colonel had never been a frequent visitor to Nadezhda's quarters.

Nevertheless, now was surely the time for Nadezhda to become reacquainted with her former lover. The captain couldn't, of course, just stroll into the military quarters and find out whether she was in her room. It would attract far too much attention. Not all soldiers on the space ship came from parts of the Solar System sympathetic to the idea of a fellow soldier having a sexual relationship with the ship's captain. This was especially so given the colonel's fame for sexual licence and her unusual physical characteristics. Consequently, Nadezhda sent Vashti an encoded electronic message from a private mail account and arranged to meet the colonel in one of the unoccupied villas on what was now the outermost habitable level. The reason for such discretion wasn't to evade Beatrice's attention. Nadezhda assumed that the android monitored all her transactions to prevent her from compromising Proxima Centauri's mission. Nadezhda was fully aware that Beatrice had also made love to Vashti on several occasions so she was unlikely to be jealous. The captain was merely protecting her privacy from the passengers and crew whose respect she needed to retain.

There was no prelude and very little introduction to the lovemaking that took place when Nadezhda kept her appointment at the villa. Vashti had already stripped off her clothes. Her penis was fully erect and waiting for the captain, who threw herself onto her bronzed lover and let her tear off every individual item of clothing one by one. It was when Nadezhda was dripping with so much passion that some leaked down the inside of her pale thigh that Vashti retracted her fingers from the captain's vagina and replaced this intrusion with her throbbing penis. Sweat poured over two bodies that were pitching each other back and forth against the walls, onto the floor, out into the garden, onto the lawn and well within sight of the deer and antelope wandering about.

"Are you well, darling?" asked Vashti when the two lovers finally pulled themselves apart.

Nadezhda nodded her head with a broad grin fixed on her face. She panted heavily from her recent exertions. Perspiration streamed over her shaven head and dripped from her chin onto a bosom whose nipples were as erect as Vashti's cock had been just a moment before.

"Is Beatrice treating you well?" Vashti asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.