Rule Number One Is to Survive
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 8 - All of a sudden, it is like the world has come to an end. The enemy has launched fearsome missiles at American cities. The ex-Marine decides it is time to take some evasive action and packs his family up for a safer place than the middle of Los Angeles. His wife is a bit reluctant to leave the proximity of the shopping mall and his children are less than happy at losing all of the electronic goodies they have come to depend upon. Still, he knows they are a lot luckier than almost everyone else.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

Mike elected not to make any moves for the next two days to make sure they had not attracted any undue attention. On the third morning, they all headed to the Henderson farm to gather up whatever edible crops still remained out in the untended fields. They also picked up some nicely crafted containers in the barn to use for holding food stuffs and water. There was no indication that any of the looters had returned to the empty farm for any reason.

Maria gathered up her sewing needles and the thread she used to stitch the clothes of her father and the other farm workers when the crops needed bringing in. She looked in the closet but his tools were all gone probably taken by the looters. She didn't bother with any of the cooking instruments because Ginnie had everything she needed and there was no point in cluttering up the cave.

Wesley came into the barn with two fishing rods he had discovered in the attic. He said the place was filled with useless old furniture that would be worth their weight in gold in an antique store but of little value to a small group focused on survival.

Mike scooped up the Henderson's Bible which was still sitting on top of the hallway dresser. It didn't look like any of the looters were interested in searching for divine guidance inside the timeless pages.

They moved slowly back to the cave being overly cautious about not leaving any back trail to be followed. Mike went back retracing their steps just to make sure. He was more worried about the military elements coming into the National Park from the main highway when they had more time to do extensive "mopping up" operations. The looters, at least the ones in the small town, seemed to be a lazy lot just soaking up the booze, eating the food and playing with the surviving females. They were just as deadly, only a lot less effective than the trained military units.

The next couple of days saw a lot of increased helicopter traffic with some of it flying very low to the ground. He wondered if they were using special techniques to pinpoint targets on the ground. He felt reasonably safe inside the cave because of the high content of lead ore in the stone.

Without a proper calendar, they had lost track of the days of the week and the dates. It really only seemed to matter that they knew the right time of day if they wanted to meet somewhere at a set time. He had started to keep a calendar of sorts with the first day of the disaster labeled as Day Zero. Then, each day after became Zero+1, etc. Right now they were at Zero+22 only it seemed like a lot longer to him. In fact, it was almost an eternity from Zero to this point in time. He informed Rebecca that just the two of them would be moving down to the highway to do a long-range patrol of the military position. Maria was miffed that he was taking the Army girl with him and not her. Mike could see her point since they were doing it almost night now, but this was strictly a military type operation and he wanted the best back-up available. The both took the assault rifle with the magazines split evenly between them. Mike showed Rebecca how to tape the magazines together to give them a 90 round capability for each of them without fumbling for spare magazines. She was quick to learn and was pretty good at keeping quiet and following orders.

The girl was in pretty good shape and he had to tell her to slow down not only for caution but because he was having a hard time keeping up with her.

When they arrived at the location where Mike had seen the road guards dispose of the makeshift ambulance from Nevada, they were nowhere in sight. He led Rebecca through the field where the civilians were eliminated and they walked cross-country to the main highway. It was a lot shorter and probably a lot safer than the paved road. There were some horses running free in a field and they were curious about two humans walking in their territory. It looked like they had no concerns with the little stream running though their field and the huge supply of hay stacked along the fence and the lush grass growing wild with the excess of rain in recent weeks.

They moved low along the fence line and went down an incline into the low ground used as drainage runoff for the main highway. The first thing that Mike noticed was that there was no sound of traffic on the highway like there would be at this time of day. That was confirmation that the crisis situation was still continuing. He boosted Rebecca into a densely foliaged tree managing to get his hands filled with firm meaty behind entirely by accident. She looked down at him with a smile on her face and he mumbled an apology in a whisper.

They waited for about 30 minutes and then the rumble of trucks approaching from the South had Rebecca peering intently while they passed. She scrambled back down and he could see she was excited.

"Mike, I counted 14 trucks and 4 armored convoy security Humvees. The markings were for a Decontamination unit in Stockton where I took training last summer. They must be coming back from some big event. Mike, they were flying blue flags not the usual American flags like we use all the time."

He decided it was probably a good idea if they pulled back. It seemed like they were a bit too exposed out here and the road guard units would likely have some patrols to give security to the convoys.

"Did you see any wrecks on the highway?"

Rebecca shook the leaves off her uniform and held onto his arm for balance as she adjusted her boot bands. It was a good idea to keep them tight to keep the chiggers and the ticks from getting underneath and on her skin.

"No, Mike, the highway was clear in both directions. I think they have been cleaning it up real good because this is the shortest route down into the Los Angeles basin. We heard back in Nevada that the Los Angeles area was a real hell-hole of looters and bandits."

Just as they retraced their steps back to the scene of the massacre of the wounded civilians, two Humvees with heavy armor stopped on the paved road and discharged a half-dozen soldiers who took up a defensive perimeter effectively blockading the road from traffic coming from inland. The only problem that Mike and Rebecca squatting on the side of the road were too committed to withdraw and go around and they could not advance until the troops vacated the position. Mike leaned back against a tree and Rebecca fit herself between his legs and rested back against him. He could not help but to get a bit excited and she laughed at his look of apology. At least nobody could sneak up behind them and they had a great concealed view of the troops.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.