The Haunting of Amanda Cain - Cover

The Haunting of Amanda Cain

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The divorced Amanda and her 17 year old daughter Claire move into an old deserted house by the coast. She hears rumors that the house is haunted but dismisses them as speculation. After a strange visit to the attic, she has an unusual first night inside the house and goes to the police station to report being assaulted. The friendly policewoman Roxanne decides she will spend the night in the old house with Amanda and Claire to see if there really are ghosts present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Horror   Paranormal   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence  

Amanda was on pins and needles all day at work thinking about the nice police captain and how she had made special effort to protect her from the sexual advances of whatever it was that was in her house and bothering her at night when she was supposed to be alone in her bed.

She had told Claire to stay in school studying and not return home before she got off from work. The girl was a real handful now that she had passed puberty but she was truthful and obedient to a satisfactory degree. The pretty seventeen year old was sitting on the cement steps of the school with her legs drawn up so high that anyone on the sidewalk could easily see her smiley face panties under her short school uniform skirt. She seemed blissfully ignorant of the little group of nasty boys who somehow found a lot to talk about right on the bench below her waiting spot. They were a motley group of teenagers but they were mesmerized by Claire's crossed legs and total disregard for the display of her pussy-covering smiley face.

Amanda honked her horn and the boys all seemed disappointed to see their entertainment leaving to go home. She decided not to mention anything to Claire about how important it was to not show one's panties to teenage boys but she was certain the girl was innocent about the whole incident and was not using the opportunity to panty tease the young boys with a nice shot of her crotch. It was something she had done quite often in college at the football games and always sat on the top benches so the guys down below could get a good view of her thong covered snatch. In fact, that was how she had met Clarie's father who was smart enough to follow-up on what he was watching with great interest. They had a little game in which she would pretend they were strangers and she would bend over and give him a peek at her goodies in almost every room of the house.

They were happily married for over full decade before Amanda caught him in his office with the receptionist under the desk with his cock in her pretty black lipstick mouth sucking so hard that you could hear the slurping down the narrow hallway. She stood in the doorway a long time because they were both so engrossed in their sinful activities that they didn't even notice her standing there. She could never forget her husband's word,

"That's it honey, right there. My silly wife doesn't have any sense of giving good head."

The divorce was finalized a year later and shortly after, she had inherited the house and both she and Claire moved in and far away from the bitter memories of a failed marriage.

Claire was not too happy to hear there was a police officer coming to stay the night and check for suspicious characters lurking in the hidden recesses of the older house. She had been momentarily interested picturing a young guy with a gun in a holster but when she found out it was a woman she turned off completely and pouted all the way up to her bedroom.

The front doorbell announced the arrival of Captain Roxanne Shafer and she felt a little vibe down below that signaled she was not entirely unhappy with the circumstance. Roxanne declined the glass of wine because in her words,

"I'm on duty!"

Claire came down the stairs wearing only her smiley face panties and her pajama top looking totally innocent but still a little interested in what a female police captain would look like. She seemed suitably impressed and even sat on the sofa arm with her bare leg just inches from Roxanne's face. Since Amanda had already gotten a vibe that the police captain was mostly female oriented, she thought the captain was most restrained and kept her glances on the young girl's face and not on her ass or pussy.

When they discussed the sleeping arrangements, it was decided that Roxanne would stay in Amanda's bedroom since that was the room that had the anomaly that had prompted her report to the police. She told Claire to keep her bedroom door locked and she and the captain settled in for the evening. Amanda knew sleeping in the raw was out of the question knowing the captain's preference for bed companions so she wore her pajamas but without any panties or bra since she liked to fee free when sleeping.

The father-son ghost duo took note of all this foolishness and was a bit miffed because they both thought it would be fun to poke the nice lady some more when she was in an unconscious state.

It was sometime after midnight when Amanda finally drifted off to sleep. The two ghosts came down onto the bed and stuffed her mouth with her own panties from the dresser and the father shoved up inside her cunt whilst his son held her arms down flat on the mattress not allowing her to move away from his thrusts. Her muffled screams were not heard by the police captain who was sound asleep after a hard day at the courthouse. They flipped her over and the son started to sodomize her pretty backside just like he did all the girls at school before he was shot down like a dog by an irate father. The police captain Roxanne woke up and saw Amanda humping the mattress like some crazy woman not know the two ghosts had her under their control. She pulled the panties out of Amanda's mouth and she gasped out,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.