The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Sam guided the RV off the expressway. Behind him, he could hear his mom and dad snoring. He smiled as he recalled seeing them fuck. His mother seemed to enjoy being watched. He wondered how far that would go? He was dimly aware that he and his mother were neophytes. Their sexual relationship was expanding. He was not sure how far they would go but he knew he would enjoy the journey.

As best as he could figure, dad was a missionary guy. He sucked mom’s tits, fingered her pussy, and then climbed into the saddle.

About 2 miles outside town he saw the sign for the right turn onto the road leading to the lake. The road changed from asphalt to gravel as it wound through the trees toward the lake.

Sam also suspected that his dad was old school and did not eat pussy. Sam smiled. He was licking pussy before he fucked. In his circle of friends, the girls gave hand and blow jobs. The guys got to feel up, suck their tits and lick their pussy. In those days before wide spread acceptance of the pill, a teenage pregnancy was disastrous.

Sam turned left at their road. The trees closed in on either side. Presently he saw the black emptiness of the lake. A necklace of diamond like lights that marked the other properties circling it. The headlights of the motorhome caught the skeletal hulk of the unfinished cabin.

Sam pulled past it and parked so that the door of RV faced the lake with the other side facing the uncompleted cabin. The blackness of an overcast night closed in when he turned off the headlights. Sam flipped on an interior light. In the dim light, he could see the outline of his parents in the queen-sized bed in the rear. He rummaged through a drawer and found a flashlight.

He stretched and stepped toward the door. He grabbed a lawn chair and a beer from the fridge. He flipped off the interior light and turned on the flashlight. The yellow cone of light pierced the darkness. It provided a corridor of light through the all-encompassing darkness. He took two steps down into starless blackness of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.