Internet Hook-up
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by bobscnj

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of a married bi-white sub involved in an internet hook-up with a Black Man for gay sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

It was approximately a week after our first lustful encounter that I was at work and my instant message window popped up saying "hi". It was Damon and I replied telling him Hi. I was so excited as I couldn't get this huge black man out of my mind since our get together a week ago. Nor could I stop thinking about his 8" uncut black cock.

I had so many fantasies of being with him again ... hoping he would contact me and tell me how much he enjoyed my mouth and pussy that he had to have me again. I kept thinking about the way he swept me off my feet and into his bed ... the way he totally dominated me ... fucking my face, throat and my now manpussy. I had such a desire for more ... I was consumed by thoughts of him.

Now, he was online and saying 'hi' to me. I was so nervous and excited I was shaking. He asked if it was safe to chat and I told him yes. He said "I really enjoyed your enthusiasm last week".

I said "I really enjoyed the way you took control of me and loved the size and feel of your cock. The way you fucked me it was like you were making love to me and not just having sex".

He then said "well, now that I've marked you as my pussyboy and my slut, when I need you ... you'll have to come to me and take care of my needs".

I told him I was his to use for his pleasure whenever he needed me.

He wrote "Tonight, you will be my slut again."

"Yes Sir"

He also wrote "I like my sluts to wear lacy red panties". I told him that I would do whatever he wished.

This took me by surprise as I'd never even thought about wearing panties. But I did get excited by it as it reinforced my feeling of being his slut. I called my wife shortly after and told her I was going to be a few hours late that night as I had some things that needed to be finished before I left work for the day.

That having been taken care of, I went to a local department store during lunch to purchase a pair of red lace panties. I wasn't sure what size to buy, so I purchased a few different ones. I found one that fit, in a boy short, and tossed away the ones that didn't. Now that I knew my size, it would be easier in the future if I needed them. I tried them on in the men's room at work and decided to keep them on the rest of the day. I couldn't believe how sexy they made me feel.

I couldn't settle down the rest of the afternoon ... I decided to leave early. I saw Damon online and told him I could come to his house earlier than we decided on, and he told me he wanted to take a shower before I arrived. I asked him to wait for me and we could shower together again. He agreed that it would be a nice idea and told me to come over now. I'd only been back from lunch for half an hour and told my boss I wasn't feeling well and had to go home.

Within 20 minutes I was at his door, and again, as I reached for the bell, the door swung open and he pulled me inside ... locking me up in another tongue fucking kiss. His tongue completely filled my mouth and was reaching to the entrance of my throat ... providing me with a prelude of things to come.

I was swooning as he broke the kiss ... spun me around ... and ground his groin against my ass. I could feel his hard black cock pressing against my submissive ass. I rotated it and the results were as expected. He pushed downward on my shoulders until I was on my knees ... and he walked around in front of me. I was eye level with his sweat pant covered crotch ... and with my teeth, I pulled the lace to untie it ... and his pants fell to his crotch from his waist. They were hung up on his rock hard cock ... so I pulled them away with my teeth ... and his cock sprang up and hit me on my nose. We looked each other in the eyes ... and I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth to form an O and he moved forward as my lips encircled him ... inch by massive inch he pushed forward ... taking hold of the back of my head ... until he was buried completely down my throat and my nose was pressed into his pubic hair.

I was in slut heaven. I didn't even realize that he had somehow taken my shirt and pants off ... and I was dressed only in the red lace panties he told me to wear. He pulled me off his cock and lead me to the bathroom. He told me how sexy I looked in the panties and couldn't wait to fuck me. He prepared the shower making the water hot enough to make us sweat.

We got in ... and he started washing me ... soaping me up. He told me I was his slut and he wanted to wash and clean me before using me. He completely lathered my ass with soap and purposely dropped it on the tub floor. He told me to pick it up and when I bent to get it ... he pulled my cheeks apart and drove his massive black cock deep inside me in a single thrust. Being as it was a week since he, or anything else had been in my ass, I yelped in pain. He chuckled when I did this and told me I sounded like a little girl and it turned him on. He said "you like my big black cock? You are now my black cock slut. You will find after today, that all you'll think about is my black cock".

All the while he was saying these things ... he was pumping my pussy with his cock...

When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and turned me around and pushed me to my knees ... taking my head between his hands, he filled my mouth with his cock ... pushing it deep into my throat he stroked a few times and I felt him stiffen and his cock seemed to grow even more. I really wanted to please him ... so I impaled myself on his cock ... taking him completely down my throat and he ejaculated right into my stomach. I didn't even have the opportunity to taste his black seed ... but he seeded my stomach and I felt wonderful knowing I brought him to a shattering climax.

I started to pull away and he told me not to move ... he had something more to let me know that I was his completely. I held him in my mouth thinking he was going to give me more cum ... and suddenly I felt him filling me again ... but it wasn't cum ... he was making me drink his piss. I initially tried to pull away, but he held me firm ... and, wanting to please him, I submitted and began gulping down as much of his golden nectar as I could. I couldn't take it all and as it ran from my mouth and down my chin, neck and torso, it was one of the hottest feeling I ever had. He pulled his still pissing black cock from my mouth and continued spraying his piss all over my face, hair, chest, and then he aimed it at my cock. When the hot piss stream hit my cock ... I came like never before.

He laughed and said "you are completely in my power now ... and whenever I beckon you ... you will come to me. You are my total slut and your only duty is to worship black cock. I may even whore you out to some of my black friends. In fact, whenever you see a black man ... you'll want to submit to him".

We dried off and headed to his bedroom where he told me to put the panties on again and lay face down on the bed. He came up behind me and ripped a hole in them ... and proceeded to fuck me with the panties on. His cock filled me so much ... I loved the feeling of it inside me. He had such a hold over me ... and I so wanted to please him, I would do anything he told me to do ... even be a whore for his friends ... if it meant having him more. This time, he came in my pussy and as he came he said "take my black seed ... you slut. I'm breeding you. Too bad you can't get pregnant as I'd love you to have my black baby."

That thought brought me over the edge and as he was filling me with his seed, my cock erupted in another orgasm ... but I barely had any seed compared to the huge load he filled my pussy with.

He pulled his cock out of me and told me to clean it. I started to get off the bed to get a wash cloth ... and he pulled me back and said "with your mouth slut". I think it was a test to see if I would do anything he asked ... so I lowered my head to his crotch and began licking it clean of all my assjuice and all his cum. He said "keep it in your mouth for a while". I did and after a few minutes ... was rewarded with another stream of his piss ... this time not losing a drop, I swallowed it all in several gulps.

I couldn't believe what a slut I'd become and what a hold this big black man had on me. I moved back up on the bed and curled up in a fetal position ... he moved in behind me ... slipped my panties off ... and spooning me, we fell asleep. I wasn't asleep for long as I felt his black snake working it's way between my cheeks again. I wiggled my ass a bit to accommodate him, and turned to smile at him. He was snoring!! I was going to get fucked by a sleeping man. He must've been having a nice dream, hopefully of me, as he jerked forward and buried himself in me. I was still lubricated from his huge deposit earlier, so he slipped in with no resistance at all. He pushed in and out a few times ... groaned, and filled me with another load of cum. Damn ... three times in as many hours. And all huge loads. His eyes never opened ... and he went back to snoring ... and his cock was still inside me. Was I in heaven or what???

We woke up an hour later ... and he wanted me to suck him off once more before I left ... so, he sat naked on his sofa and I took a place on my knees between his legs ... licking and sucking his balls ... then working my tongue up his shaft ... feeling it harden along the way ... licking again under his foreskin and around his cockhead ... as he moaned. I worked my head this time without his help ... and found I was able to take him repeatedly down my throat without gagging. He said, "good job my little white slut 'bobbie', you're deep throating me after only being with me two times. I'm really proud of you".

After hearing this ... I forced my head completely down on his rigid black member and hummed. This put him over the edge ... and I had my fourth load of his seed filling me again.

After going home that night, I was so exhausted ... and so sexually sated, all I could think of was taking a shower and going to sleep. Fortunately, my wife was tired as well, so she didn't make any sexual demands on me. While showering, I fingered my hole and came out with some of Damons black seed on my finger ... I put my finger in my mouth and tasted him again. The result was an instant erection ... not that that amounted to more than 4 inches of what I'll refer to now as a clit. I stroked my 'clit' a few times and ejaculated a few drops. I really was becoming a slut for black cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.