Internet Hook-up - Cover

Internet Hook-up

Copyright© 2013 by bobscnj

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a married bi-white sub involved in an internet hook-up with a Black Man for gay sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I've been an active bi-sexual guy for most of my life ... since I was about 17. I'm now 58, married and have two kids in their early 20's, and live in Central NJ. I've been married for 37 years to the same girl. She's a wonderful person and I love her deeply. She however, has no idea of my bi-sexual side. Neither do my children. For that matter, I'm not out at all and keep my bi-sexual live very well guarded.

Throughout my adulthood I would stop at adult bookstores and adult movie theaters for my gay experiences ... and believe me, I had many of them. I never had a problem finding some action at one of these places. There are a lot of horny guys out there looking for some physical stimulation. It wasn't until I turned 51 that I decided it was time to subscribe to the internet. I quickly found my way into some porno sites and then into some gay chat rooms. The chat was pretty hot and I found a new way to get some action.

I love having my cock sucked ... and love having my ass eaten out.

I also love sucking a nice hard cock, but never really cared for or attempted to eat someone's ass. But have my licked and sucked, and I was putty in the guys hands and will do absolutely anything he says. My ass is probably the most sensitive part of my body and when a guy comes up behind me and starts to play with my ass ... I'm totally his slave, and submit myself to him completely.

Over the years I had many encounters with guys but not too many of them were found on the internet. A couple of years ago, I placed an ad on one of the personals under the gay section and I received an email from a guy in a neighboring town. He described himself as a mature black man with an 8" cock and would love to hook up with me. He didn't figure it would ever happen, but he sent the response to my ad anyway. He told me his name was Damon and he would like the opportunity to meet me. I sent him a reply thanking him for answering my personal and have him my aol aim name 'mybuttsurs'.

One day, while working online, a message pops up and it was Damon. He says, "Hi".

When I saw the message, I got instantly hard. I replied, "Hi".

We chatted a little and we gave each other a more physical description of each other. He told me he was 48, 5' 11", dark black skin, 230#, and had an thick 8"uncut cock that he would love to use on me.

I said, "when?"

He replied, "Can you get away now?"

I told him, "I'll see you in 20 minutes."

While chatting on line, I told him how sensitive my ass is to physical attention, and how much I like being kissed.

I got to his house, parked and went up to the door and as I was reaching to ring the doorbell, the door swung open and he greeted me with a huge smile and hello. He guided me in the house ... we got as far as the living room, he turned around and wrapped his arms around me and gave me the deepest, most sensual kiss I think I ever had. His tongue immediately entered my mouth and tried to snake it's way down my throat. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. His hands went to my ass and he was grabbing me and squeezing me and pulling me against his groin. I could feel his cock against me and if felt fabulous.

The kiss broke and we both moaned in unison into each other's mouths. He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, where he locked me up in another tongue swallowing kiss that seemed to last forever. All my resistance, not that there was any to start with, was gone and I realized that I was his to do with as he wished.

He said to me, "Get undressed".

Without saying a word, I removed all my clothes and threw them on the chair near the bed.

As I removed my underwear, he was sitting on the bed the whole time watching me, he leaned back and I could see a huge tent had formed in his sweat pants caused by his cock. I couldn't wait to see it and I went to my knees and reached up to the waist of his sweats and tugged them down as he raised himself up off the bed to help me. His cock sprang out and it nearly hit me in the face. It was staring at me through it's foreskin (he was uncut), and I tell you, at that moment, an entire army couldn't have prevented me from leaning forward and taking that huge black cock in my mouth. I was on my knees, taking my rightful place, before him as I began my worship of his cock. I could hear him gasp air as my lips engulfed his cock and wrapped around them. My tongue swirled around his head and between the foreskin and the head ... and he leaned back, taking my head in his hands and groaned. I was totally thrilled with the results ... it got harder and bigger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.