Vacation
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Dirty_Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Danny's vacation does not turn out the way his mother planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up to the feel of a warm, slippery hand on my dick.

Kristin had left for the beach, leaving Aunt Karen and I alone in bed, after our emotionally intense bout of love making. But we didn't do anything else, together. Aunt Karen, who seemed pretty pensive, sent me to take a shower in the master suite while she bathed, alone, in the second bathroom.

I was pretty bummed, when I got out of the shower. Up until then, even though we had been forced to do things that were way beyond anything we would ever have considered, both Mom and Aunt Karen had seemed to be pretty much okay with it, or at least able to act like they were, which made it okay for me, too. Hell, to be completely honest, it was a lot better than just okay.

But if it was bothering Aunt Karen, I didn't really think I could continue. I had to put an end to the whole, insane situation.

I was sitting at the small desk, near the window that looked out over the ocean, just opening Kristin's laptop, when Aunt Karen gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I've got to find a way to make this end. I ... I was okay until I realized what this must be doing to you. Now, though ... It has to stop, don't you think?"

Aunt Karen stared at me, for a few seconds, with her head tilted slightly to one side while I struggled to keep my focus from wandering down her naked body. Her skin was starting to take on some color, already, and the lighter stripe her bikini bottom was leaving, around her waist and framing her hairless vulva, tugged at my eyes.

"Let me judge what this," she waved an arm, expansively taking in the hotel room, "is doing to me, okay? Just, whatever you do, don't screw with Kristin. It would ... It would destroy your mother, especially, if those videos got out. Please?"

Defeated by the pleading tone in her voice, I nodded and closed the computer.

"Now put away that towel, before Kristin gets back and decides to get really nasty. I've had a ... a big morning and I would very much like it if you would come lie down with me."

I hung the towel on the rack, in the bathroom, and went back to the smaller bedroom, where Aunt Karen had spent the previous night and where I had taken her virginity, while she was tied to the bed, within the last hour.

She was laying on her back with her head on a couple of pillows and the white sheet pulled up to her waist.

I couldn't help myself. Despite my best intentions, I saw her laying there, with half of her nakedness on display, and I had to pause and drink in the beauty of her. Her breasts and belly were lightly tanned with a hint of pink; her full breasts had fallen to her sides, her nipples were stiff and long and her skin looked deliciously clean and soft.

I snapped out of my reverie when her breasts shook, as she patted the bed beside her.

"Please," she quietly asked.

I nodded. Fervently wishing that there was some way to conceal my dick, which was stiffening, yet again, but having no choice but to let it bounce, I crossed the room and crawled into bed.

I tried not to touch Aunt Karen's breasts but, after maneuvering me onto my side, so that she could lay her head on my left arm, she pulled the right one tightly around her waist, pressed up against their undersides. Still thinking she was upset about being forced to have sex with me, I was ashamed of my, now rigid, dick. But Aunt Karen seemed content to press her ass against it and, not five minutes after I got into bed, she was breathing deeply and seemed to be asleep.

I woke up to a warm, slick feeling from my dick.

I was flat on my back. The sheets were gone and Aunt Karen was sitting beside me, stroking my dick while dribbling something onto it, from a dark brown bottle.

I heard myself grunt at the pleasure and Aunt Karen's looked up, from my slippery crotch, to look intently into my eyes.

"You took my virginity, this morning," she said, in a low voice. "Are you ready to do it, again?"

I chuckled, nervously, and shook my head.

"You can only lose your virginity, once."

"That depends on how you define virginity, doesn't it?" She smiled and hitched her head toward the door. I glanced that way and saw Kristin, with her camera, recording us. It was another semi-scripted show.

"How do you define it, then?" I asked, looking back up at Aunt Karen.

"Once again, that depends on the context. The way I see it, I'm a virgin at anything I've never done before. But, right at this moment, I'm talking specifically about the virginity of having a bodily orifice that has never been ... fucked. Until very recently, I was triply virginal. But, in a very short time, you have come in my throat and my cunt, leaving me just one last virginity to offer."

I could feel my eyes get wide as I realized what the oil was for. I was, as it turned out, only partially mistaken.

Aunt Karen's laugh was husky and sensual.

"You want to fuck my ass, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Maybe, some day. But the problem with giving you my final virginity is that my sister, who I love very much, has yet to give you any. She remains doubly virginal, while I have just the one remaining. So I think, in all fairness, that you should take one of hers, next. Okay?"

Nodding, I looked around the room, half expecting to see Mom. But she wasn't there.

A few seconds after Aunt Karen pulled me from the bed, my oily dick bobbing as I left the bedroom, I found Mom. She would have been hard to miss.

My mother was on all fours, on the over-sized ottoman in the middle of the main living room. Her knees were perched at the very edge, with her feet hanging in mid-air, and her hands were gripping the edges. A couple feet away from her, one of the floor-to-ceiling windows looked out over the crashing surf.

Her ass and upper thighs glistened - it seemed that she had been well lubricated even before I was. Nevertheless, Aunt Karen, ignoring Kristin and her camera, walked up and, after giving Mom a loud, wet slap on one cheek, pulled her ass open and dribbled more oil onto Mom's already oily anus. I watched, mesmerized, as her ass-hole twitched and the oil ran across the hairless, parted lips of her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.