Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Dirty_Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Danny's vacation does not turn out the way his mother planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kristin left us - Aunt Karen on her knees, me slouched back on the sofa with my legs spread apart and Mom standing off to the side, just as naked as we were - while she hooked her camera up to her computer and started transferring the movie she had just made.

Once that was started, she made an announcement.

"Karen, honey, I'm afraid your good times are over. You'll be spending tonight in your bedroom, alone, like all women should, the night before they lose their virginity. And, to make sure you are suitably eager, we're going to take measures to be sure you don't do anything that might ruin your appetite."

Kristin's measures turned out to be a full set of leather manacles, which she had Mom and I buckle on to Aunt Karen's wrists and ankles and then to the corner posts of the wrought iron bed frame, leaving my aunt naked, spread eagle and helpless.

"We'll order some supper, later on. Until then, we're going to leave you alone to think about tomorrow. Okay?"

Aunt Karen hadn't said much, since giving me the best first blow job in the history of the world. She and Mom had talked, while Kristin was uploading her movie, but Aunt Karen's replies, to Mom's questions, had all pretty much been limited to one or two words.

Now, looking a bit nervous, she nodded at Kristin.

"Great. Danny, why don't you give her a nice, sloppy good-night kiss."

I did my best, swapping spit with Aunt Karen for five or ten seconds.

"Very nice. Now give her one on the lips."

Confused, I bent down and gave Aunt Karen another kiss, although the first had been right on her mouth.

"No, Danny. Not those lips."

My dick, which hasn't been completely limp for twenty-four hours, stiffened, yet again, as I bent over Aunt Karen's pussy.

"Just a kiss, now. You want her to be ready for tomorrow."

I nodded and pressed my mouth against the top of Aunt Karen's pussy.

She was very wet and smelled like heaven on earth. I had limited experience but, based on the way she had responded, the night before, I knew I could make her come with very little effort. But I was getting used to doing what I was told. I just kissed her, although I did lick my lips clean, when I stood back up.

Aunt Karen was flushed and her nipples stood, tall and proud. There was a pleading look, in her eyes, but she didn't say a word.

"Your turn."

I turned to look at Mom who was giving Kristin a glare that could have melted glaciers. But, like her sister, she kept her mouth closed and, like me, she did as she was told.

Her hair hid their faces, as Mom kissed Aunt Karen. But it lasted longer than a light peck would have. And then she took a step to the side and, with one knee on the bed, bent down to kiss Aunt Karen's pussy.

Aunt Karen raised her head and watched, as Mom dipped her face between her thighs. Once again, Mom's hair hid the action, but it was obvious, by the time that elapsed between Aunt Karen's sharply in-drawn breath and when she finally exhaled, as Mom raised her head, that my mother had spent at least as long, with her lips on Aunt Karen's sex, as I had. I envied her.

But, as I was soon to discover, I would get plenty of opportunity to enjoy the taste of pussy, that night. Starting when Kristin led Mom and me into the master bedroom, where she promptly removed her bikini.

"Your tongue, right her, right now." She looked pointedly at me as, sitting on the edge of the bed, she spread her sex open with her fingers. I dropped to my knees and, with my mother watching over my shoulder, dove in.

Aunt Karen tasted better, but Kristin tasted pretty damn good, too. She was soggy, slick, and wide open, welcoming my tongue.

I went at her with all the enthusiasm you would expect from a 15-year-old boy who suddenly found himself starring in a porno fantasy.

It seemed like I was just getting started, when Kristin pushed me away. Disappointed, I stared at her twitching pussy, from a few inches away, and licked her nectar off of my lips.

"Jesus, this boy is good." My ego swell at Kristin's compliment, followed by my dick, when she added, "Do you want to turn?"

Within a minute, or two, Mom was sitting beside Kristin, spreading her legs, and I was lowering my face into my third pussy of the evening, almost exactly 24 hours after I had my first taste of a woman's nectar.

"I could get used to this," I thought, as I lapped at my mothers smooth, wet pussy.

I ate Mom until she grunted her way through an orgasm, then shifted back to Kristin, until she pushed me away, and then back to Mom. I had been eating pussy for most of an hour before I finally took a break.

It didn't last long but I didn't mind because, as I was wiping my face with the back of my hand, Kristin was directing Mom to get on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

"I know you said you've never given anybody a rim job but have you ever had one?"

Mom looked over her shoulder, at me, and, blushing, said, "No."

"Well, since you happen to be in the presence of a naturally gifted analinguist, now is the perfect time. Spread your cheeks and ask nicely."

Mom gave me a last glance, sighed as she lowered her shoulders to the mattress, and reached back to grab her ass.

"Danny," her voice was barely louder than a whisper, "please lick me back there." Her pink, puckered anus, easily visible between her wide spread cheeks, twitched.

"Back where?" Kristin prompted.

"My bottom," Mom hissed. And then, after taking a calming breath, corrected herself in a much clearer voice. "My ass-hole. Please lick you mother's virgin ass-hole."

A grinning Kristin nodded at me.

I crawled onto the bed, behind Mom, dipped my head and stuck out my tongue.

I had already licked Mom to several orgasms, during which, aside from some grunts and heavy breathing, she had remained mostly silent. But the moment my tongue touched her ass-hole, the floodgates opened.

"Oh, god! Oh fuck. Holy shit, that's nasty. Jesus, Danny. Holy fuck. Oh yeah. Oh, fuck yeah."

The tirade of profanity continued, rising in pitch and volume, as I lapped at Mom's butt. Her enthusiasm was catching and I was soon attacking her ass with gusto, taking over the job of spreading her cheeks so that I could squeeze them as I stuck my tongue up my mothers ass.

I never knew that a person could come, that way, But Mom, if there was any truth in shouts of, "I'm coming. Oh fuck, yes, I'm coming," certainly seemed to indicate that she, at least could.

As Mom was coming down from her unusually vocal orgasm, I rocked back to catch my own breath and admire her. The round, full cheeks of her ass had hand-shaped red marks, I had squeezed them so hard. In her head-down, ass-up position, her anus, glistening with my spit, was barely visible and lower, between thighs spread until her knees were about shoulder-width apart, her hairless vulva, open like a blossom, and glistening with its own moisture, was displayed like a work of art.

"Did you like that?"

Mom lifted her head and, without looking back at either of us, nodded.

"Good," Kristin said, as she crawled up onto the bed, beside Mom. "Let's see if you can give as well as you receive."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.