Vacation - Cover

Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Dirty_Dan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Danny's vacation does not turn out the way his mother planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was less than thrilled about riding back to the hotel with a sticky mess in my shorts and smelling like semen.

I also didn't like the way the driver looked at Mom and Aunt Karen. All three women had put their tops back on before walking up to the road, but I could tell he was imagining what they looked like, without them.

Kristin made me feel a little better when, after we were back in our room, Mom and Aunt Karen were, once again, naked, and she had done whatever it took to keep our video from going public she made Mom pull my shorts down and lick me clean.

I didn't get a hand-job from Mom, that afternoon, but I came pretty damned close to getting a blow-job.

Of course, Kristin's camera was rolling the whole time and it started rolling, once again, after she ordered us into the shower. As Kristin directed, we used the same technique to get each other clean as we had used to get all slimy. I soaped up every square inch of their naked bodies, including their pussies. By now, I was pretty sure it wouldn't be the last and I kept remembering Kristin saying that I would lose my virginity to Mom. It would not have taken much to get me off for a second time, by the time they were done washing me with their tits and hands.

What they did not do was wash my dick. Not with their tits and not even with their hands. They just left it to bounce, untouched.

When we were out of the shower, Kristin started uploading the new videos she had made to her servers and announced that it was nap time. She handcuffed Mom and Aunt Karen to their bed, which had an iron frame, just like ours, but left me unrestrained.

When she was finished with her computer, Kristin stripped and crawled into bed with me. She pressed her ass against my dick and pulled my arm around her to put my hand on her breast, but she seemed to relax into sleep, almost immediately.

There was no way I could sleep. I was trying to figure Kristin out. She was obviously mentally unstable, otherwise she wouldn't be here. But she felt good in my arms. Her lithe, little body fit up against the front of me like it was made to be there, her tight ass cradling my cock and her nipple digging into the palm of my hand.

But she had pulled a gun on my mother and aunt. And I suddenly realized that I loved them both much more deeply than I had thought. And, even though I was getting off on the things she was making us do, the fact remained that she was making us do them. And there were the movies she kept uploading - if those became public, our lives would be pretty well trashed. And the more movies we made, the less likely it was that people would believe that we had been reluctant participants. Hell, we couldn't have looked very reluctant, even in the very first one.

So Kristin was in my arms and at my mercy. I could overpower her - maybe knock her out or find her gun. On the other hand, Mom had warned me against trying to be a hero and, even if I overpowered her, I wasn't sure I could force her to stop the process that would automatically send out links to the videos she had already uploaded. Even if I did get her to agree to delete them, there was no way I could be certain she had.

I could just imagine thinking I had been the great hero and saved Mom and Aunt Karen from ignominy, and maybe even disgrace and sent Kristin to prison, only to have the damning messages arrive in hundreds or thousands of in-boxes, several months later, sent from some unknown backup location.

I had to face it - unless and until we knew everywhere that the videos were going, we were completely at Kristin's mercy. Mom was right; our best bet was to try to go along with her demands and hope that, at some point, she would decide that we had had enough and let us off the hook. We would be spending two weeks in the Panama resort, of which less than twenty-fours hours had elapsed. Could I continue down the road she seemed to have laid out for us?

I had our extortionist's naked body in my arms; her pert breast was in my hand and her ass cradled my dick; the memory of Mom and Aunt Karen oiling and, later, washing my body with their tits was spinning through my head, not to mention the memory of Aunt Karen's hand on my dick, as I came in my shorts. It had been a busy day, and it was only half over. With a wry smile, I had to admit that I could probably manage to continue.

"Danny. Wake up, honey."

For a split second, as I was climbing up out of the fog of sleep, I thought the whole thing had been an elaborate and incredibly erotic dream - Mom was bending over my bed to wake me and, if I turned my head, I would see the alarm clock on my nightstand.

But what I saw was Kristin, with her camera in her hand. And Mom wasn't bending over the bed, she was on the bed, on her hands and knees, straddling me. Her nipples were brushing my chest and her hand was wrapped around my dick. No, that wasn't right - both of her hands were beside my head, supporting her upper body. So it must be Aunt Karen's hand, around my dick.

"It's time, Danny."

"Time?" I asked, no longer groggy, but not exactly thinking straight. I generally woke up with an erection but Mom's naked proximity and Aunt Karen's soft, warm hand, were making it throb.

Mom leaned down, pressing her breasts against my chest, to kiss my cheek. With my face between her lips and the camera, she whispered, "We have to do this. Just pretend you like it." She raised her head and, with her face a couple of inches from mine, said, in a quiet but clear voice, "It's time for ... your first time."

I was aware, for just a fraction of a second, of warmer, softer flesh touching my dick and then, while my mind was still trying to catch up, Mom raised her upper body while simultaneously rocking back, and half of my cock was inside of her.

Mom said I was supposed to pretend I liked it, but that was not necessary. I groaned my satisfaction at the unbelievable pleasure of being buried in my first pussy, with no subterfuge involved. And if Mom was acting, she deserved an Academy Award because, in addition to the expression of bliss on her face, her pussy was so wet that, after rocking slightly forward, she slid the rest of the way down my cock in one smooth, easy motion.

"Fuck!"

The word look short, in print, but I dragged it out for several seconds as, overcome by the days events and never having had any relief after our shower, I wrapped my arms around my mother and, holding her firmly in place, raised my hips and shot what felt like a quart of cum into her. It wasn't until I was almost finished before I realized that Aunt Karen was gently squeezing my balls.

"Sorry," I gasped, deeply disappointed that it was already over.

"No!" Mom shook her head. "That was ... Wow." She bent down and kissed me.

I had never kissed a girl, before, except for an occasional peck from Mom, when I was younger, and then only ever on the cheek or forehead. When Mom's lips touched mine, it was electric. Looking back, I suspect that she intended it to be a gentle, brief peck but it didn't quite turn out that way. Almost instantly, I pulled her closer as I aggressively returned her kiss with all the pent up passion of a long-frustrated teen, multiplied by the strangeness of our situation and the sudden, unexpected and almost unrestricted access I suddenly had to not only her body, but also Aunt Karen's, and even Kristin's.

As Mom was meeting my tongue with her own and grinding her mouth eagerly against mine, I realized that her hips were rocking. I was hard, either again or still - I wasn't sure which. Mom was fucking me in slow, deliberate strokes that were a stark contrast from our frenetic kissing. I slid my hands up and down her back as I tried to meet her thrusts as gently as I could manage. I was so sensitive, from having just come, that the feel of Mom's pussy, as slick and smooth as it was, was almost painful on the head of my cock. But there was no way I was going to make her stop; I could bear any pain to feel her in my arms and moving against me, like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.