Vacation - Cover

Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Dirty_Dan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny's vacation does not turn out the way his mother planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up, the next morning, on my back, with my arms above my head, and a small, naked woman pressed against my side, with her head on my chest.

After wiping my semen off of her naked body, the night before, Kristin had led me into the bathroom and actually giggled as she held my dick while I peed into the toilet. She then led me back to the bed, where she unlocked my wrists long enough to cuff them to the wrought iron headboard, before going back into the bathroom to drain her own bladder.

Now, she was breathing heavily, apparently in a deep sleep.

"Are you okay?"

I jumped at the unexpected noise, looking to my side to see Mom and Aunt Karen, their arms still intertwine and locked together, standing in the open doorway.

"We heard you, last night. Did she hurt you?" Mom asked.

I started to shake my head, but Kristin, who had either been awake or, more likely, woke up when I jumped, answered for me.

"Don't worry, Susie," she said, stretching and kicking our blankets off. "We had fun, last night, and we thought about fucking, but we decided that Danny's first time should be with you."

Kristin grinned at Mom, whose face had gone pale, either at the thought of the two of us having sex, or, just as likely, because of Kristin's use of the diminutive form of her name.

"And it looks like he's ready, now," Kristin added, taking my morning erection into her hand. "But I'm afraid it will have to wait. We have things to do, today." She glanced at her watch, the only thing she was wearing. "For one thing, I only have half an hour to cancel the job that will your emails. We wouldn't want to miss that, would we?"

Mom's eyes widened and the blood drained from Aunt Karen's face.

"First, I think we can take off the handcuffs, don't you?"

Kristin got out of bed and un-cuffed Mom and Aunt Karen before giving the keys to my mother so that she could lean down, her much larger and heavier breasts swaying pendulously, to unlock me.

"Now, everybody in the bathroom." Kristin ordered.

The en-suite bathroom, attached to master bedroom that Kristin and I had slept in, was very large and had a pair of double doors with ornate, wrought iron handles that matched the bed frame. After we were closed in, I could hear the rattle of metal on metal as Kristin used a pair of handcuffs to lock the doors closed.

"Everybody do what you need to do and take a shower," Kristin said. "You have 15 minutes."

The bathroom was fairly large, and very sparse. There was a toilet and pedestal sink, along one wall, and most of the rest of the space was taken up by the shower, which was big enough for four or five people.

"Is there any way you could do something about that?" Mom said, nodding at my dick, which was standing at full attention.

Reflexively, I looked from Mom's naked body to Aunt Karen's. And then, realizing how inappropriate that was, I stared down at the floor. I wasn't sure what Mom might have had in mind, but I sure as hell wasn't going to jerk off in front of her, no matter what had happened the night before.

"I don't think so," I said, quietly, shaking my head. "Sorry."

"I see. Well, why don't I shower first. You might want to use the toilet. Karen and I already took care of that."

The thought of Mom and Aunt Karen taking turns sitting on the toilet, naked, with their arms locked together, did nothing to ease my erection and, I knew, there was no way I was going to be able to drain my bladder.

So, with nothing else I could do, I stood beside Aunt Karen and, since she was watching Mom, through the clear glass shower door, so did I. The shower had three large heads, overhead, with jets along the side and back walls which, until Mom figured out how to turn them off, sprayed her from all sides.

As I watched Mom wash her hair and lather up her body, using the dispensers built into one wall, I became aware that Aunt Karen was slowly moving closer to me until her shoulder was pressed against mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked, when I saw the way she was looking at me.

Aunt Karen met my eyes, slowly shaking her head and, suddenly she was in my arms.

I could feel her breasts against my chest and my dick was trapped between our bodies. But her tears and the shaking of her shoulders as she sobbed did what a handgun couldn't, then night before. My erection quickly subsided as I patted my sobbing aunt on her bare back.

"What's going on?"

If Aunt Karen's tears hadn't killed my erection, the tone of cold accusation in Mom's voice would have done the trick. But it seemed to go right over Aunt Karen's head.

"I'm sorry. It's all a bit ... overwhelming." She pulled out of my arms and, sniffling, whipped her nose on the back of her hand. "I never though something like this ... It's just so ... so..."

"I know," Mom said, bluntly.

"And my fucking body keeps betraying me. You're not the only one having that reaction. You just can't see what it does to me." Aunt Karen looked down at my dick. "Oh. Never mind." She seemed disappointed that I was no longer erect.

"No. No." Something in her tone made me feel like I should apologize for losing my erection. "It's just that you were crying, and it doesn't like tears."

Mom, naked and dripping wet, cocked an eyebrow at me. "It doesn't like tears?" she asked, sarcastically. But her tone seemed more playful than upset, and she actually smiled.

I grinned, sheepishly, back at her and, feeling my body start to react to our nudity, now that the tears had stopped, I decided to retreat.

"I should take a shower." I acted on my words without waiting for Mom to reply.

I washed up, quickly, with my back to Mom and Aunt Karen. When I turned the water off and turned around, they were quietly talking and watching me.

Aunt Karen smiled and stepped in as I got out and it wasn't until I noticed that Mom's hair was dripping on her breasts that I realized that there were no towels.

I realized, with a start, that, once again, I staring at Mom's tits, and she was fully aware of it.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

I turned to stand side by side with her, but that meant I was now watching suds flow down Aunt Karen's back and across her bare ass. I couldn't help myself. Remembering what I had done to Kristin, I imagined pressing my face between those globes and running my tongue over her most delicate places, despite how the image made my dick stand at attention.

"We don't mind, you know."

"What?" I snapped out of my reverie sand glanced, guiltily at Mom.

"It doesn't bother us, when you look at us. That is," Mom chuckled, for some reason, "it does bother us, but we don't mind. Karen and I talked, for a long time, last night." She snorted. "When we weren't listening to you and her." Nodding towards the door, Mom made the three letter pronoun sound like vulgar profanity.

"Sorry," I said.

"There's no need to be. You had no choice. Which is my point. None of us have a choice. Between the gun and what she recorded us doing, Kristin holds all the cards. At least for now. Like I said, Karen and I talked for a long time and she thinks, that is to say, we think that our only choice is to play along, for now, at any rate. We do what she says and hope she either gets careless or decides that we've been through enough and lets us off the hook."

"Which is why we were so glad to hear the two of you, last night." Aunt Karen added, as she stepped out of the shower.

I opened my mouth to ask why, but Mom beat me to the punch.

"We hope that, maybe, she'll get emotionally attached to you."

"Like Stockholm Syndrome, but the other way around."

Mom looked at me, as if I had grown a second - er, third - head. "Where did you learn about Stockholm Syndrome?"

"I read a lot." It was true. I had brought me e-reader, loaded with about a dozen new books, on our tropical vacation. I read every chance I got. Fiction, biography, history - you name it, I read it. (Except Teen Paranormal Romance. I had some standards.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.