Rebecca Discovers the Temple of Vestal Virgins - Cover

Rebecca Discovers the Temple of Vestal Virgins

Copyright© 2013 by alistairwelles

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is part of a story in 4 parts. This first part is background and we will follow the character of Rebecca in further adventures. This is totally a work of fiction and does not bear any resemblance to Historical fact.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace  

On three separate occasions that day, Rebecca did her best to ask Rudy if he would be so kind as to remove the stigma of the pitiful unbroken hymen from her vaginal channel. She was far too ladylike and reserved to brace the question directly, but it seemed to her any red-blooded man would get the point when she said in a stage whisper,

"Did you ever wonder what it would be like if we both were at a Roman orgy and had to "do it" just to keep our hostess happy?"

Her very last effort was to bend over to pick up the trowel right in front of him when they were leaving the underground cavern. Of course, he banged right into her soft flexible bottom and she acted like it was "fun" for her. She was totally dismayed when all he did was to apologize profusely and hand her the trowel from the ground.

She was in her quarters at the base camp after dinner disconsolate over her inability to get her "losing it" business out of the way. The way she saw it, she was still at risk of becoming a victim of the ghost of the ancient high priestess and her nimble cult followers. It might be just foolishness but in her mind it was far better to be safe than sorry.

At dinner, she had looked around the tent and tried to figure out if there were any other female members who might possibly fall into the "Virgin" category. She was dead certain any pretty young thing under 30 had already been well stretched before they came to the site. There was a couple of average looking workers in their mid-thirties who might have escaped the necessary probing with male equipment to qualify them as possible prey for the single-minded high priestess. With her head buried in a book, the assistant director, Allison Chambers, was past the young maiden phase and still retained the look and attitude of one lacking in sexual experience. Rebecca was certain she was a person conflicted in her gender identity and was more attuned to female companionship rather than male.

Other than those three poor souls, she was probably the only other "virgin" in the camp and her chances of survival grew dimmer with each passing moment.

She had to accept the fact that dear Rudy was a total failure in her "cherry busting" project and that she had to find some other way to disqualify herself from the danger.

The Gypsy encampment was only a short distance away and she considered strolling over there to see if she could round up a likely hymen buster. The sounds of the music and the shouting children discouraged her from insinuating herself into their company for such a base purpose.

Rebecca stripped down to her undies and slipped under the covers. The night promised to be as cold as the previous night, when she had sworn she saw ice in the teacup when she had awakened in the early morning's light.

She tossed and turned and then finally found that perfect position to fall asleep with her head buried in the pillow and her behind raised in the air like a defenseless target. Her skimpy night panties were buried in her arse crack but she was far too tired to pull them back out again.

The dreams were not assailing her like the previous night. She sort of viewed them in the distance like a visiting bystander waiting for further instructions. She was glad because the sharp blades and the sight of flowing blood had really scared her and she was unable to distinguish reality from fantasy.

The sound of a wolf howled in the distance.

Then again, it might just be a stray dog. She liked to think it to be a wolf because that sounded so much more exciting than a mere dog. The wind shifted the cover on her legs and back and she pulled it tighter around her. She was in her sleep now and was not aware of the cover lifting from her body. A greenish glowing light collected in the space above her raised bottom.

All of a sudden, Rebecca felt like she was being crushed into the cot. A considerable weight was on top of her and no matter how hard she squirmed to the left or the right; she could not throw it off. The curious scent of leather and sea-salt air was all around her keeping her from moving in any direction.

It was dark in the tent, but the light from the mess tent shone through the entrance flap and she could not see anything in the space above her bed. The crushing weight bore down with deliberate slowness. Whatever it was, it was spreading her legs wide and taking indecent liberties with her sensitive folds.

At first, she was infuriated, but then she settled down into an accepting stupor knowing she had not the strength to fight against the superior force of the apparition.

Her breasts were flat against the mattress and she could feel her shaven slit being probed by a skillful master of erotic passion. She sealed her lips and determined not to let any sign of pleasure escape her mouth for fear of becoming complicit in the unholy union. Whatever it was, it had opened her wide like she wanted Rudy to do that very day. Perhaps this was a messenger of the Gods trying to protect her from the evil designs of the evil one.

She closed her eyes and pretended it was Rudy sliding in and out of her tight vaginal channel. She knew her "virgin" problem was solved and all that remained was to satisfy this invisible messenger with a quick release of his cosmic cum.

The thing picked up the pace and slammed her body hard against the mattress. She lost control of her determination to remain silent and started to grunt like one of the animals in the pen when they were being mounted by a male counterpart. It started to feel so divine that she wondered why she had waited so long to take male equipment inside her private female hole.

When the flood splashed inside her, Rebecca gasped at the shock of being filled with male seed. It was far too late to prevent anything and she was resolved to let this run its course despite the outcome.

The randy thing had taken to shoving something thick into her tight anal channel and she only hoped that it was either a digit or a toy and not the same equipment that had so recently ravaged her female slit. Rebecca was astonished that she was enjoying the rear door efforts as much as the vaginal and realized she was made of more erotic DNA than she had previously suspected.

Almost an hour after everything quieted down, Rudy came into the tent and asked if she needed him for anything.

She almost broke out in laughter because he was a "day late and a dollar short" as the Americans say.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.