Sugar Cane Plantation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Alejandro Sandovar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of discovered dominance and submission by a young woman who started her journey with a simple vacation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

She began to feel regret at having put a thoroughly spent and exhausted June to bed with her husband. The whole evening had been a sexual thrill– an emotional dynamo as she experienced the rush of being in control, of hearing her friend and lover scream from her soul.

True, she had allowed herself a few quite pleasant orgasms during the course of the evening, but her pussy still felt swollen and needy. She decided there might be some benefits to having a good relationship with the owner of the place after all, when as she wandered out onto the veranda she found Robert. Entirely predictable, he was dressed casually, cognac snifter in one hand and a Churchill in the other. He just made her feel good. She couldn't explain it. Or maybe she was trying to deny her attraction to him. For her he exuded a feeling that all was well, all as was as it should be.

He smiled when he saw her and their ritual solidified, poured her a glass of cognac without asking. She selected a medium bodied cigar from the offered small humidor and settled back in the soft cushions, enjoying the pleasant evening and the pleasant company. She wondered if Robert could glean that she had designs on him for later. Or that he evoked deeper feelings.

Feelings that she had not allowed herself in such a very long time.

"My dear sweet lady" Robert began, slowly exhaling and watching the smoke waft up to the ceiling. "I have to say that you have left me quite impressed. I am thinking that perhaps June had not realized what a delightful monster she had created until it was too late".

Cynthia sucked on her cigar, watching the end glowing bright red and smiled. "I have had great teachers over the past week" she replied.

"But for some reason I think it was you and your cigar that sent her into her far away places. I have to tell you that was the most intense and erotic thing I have witnessed the whole time I've been here. I know it hurt more on her clit than on her nipples, but the mental there was so much more intense. Watching her eyes as you ever so slowly brought the end of the cigar to hr nipple. I can imagine the intense heat she felt when you hovered I just a half an inch away. It was like you could watch the fear and panic and lust all build together. Thank you so much for sharing that with me".

"June is such a pain slut that it takes something along those lines to take her where she needs to be" Robert answered. The cigar is 99% mental. It certainly hurts, but it is over relatively quickly. The whippet you were using on her – that had our dear June howling and screaming her heart out."

"That was one thing that she didn't use on me yesterday, so I was basically looking to you and Sharon for guidance. I obviously don't mind hurting her, but would never want to injure".

Robert looked up in surprise. "June didn't let you sample the whippet? An oversight I'm sure on her part – it is terribly intense. We'll make sure in the future that you get to sample every item that you use on others – it makes you so much more effective.

Robert looked at her in the dim light. "You are beautiful tonight Cynthia. Is there any chance that a debauched innkeeper could entice you to share his bed? This has been a special night for the three of us – it seems a shame to end it by sleeping alone".

"Thank God" Cynthia smiled. "I was beginning to think that I was going to have to become very unladylike and ask you to have your way with me."

Just then a tall slender black woman came onto the veranda with a second decanter of cognac. "This is Cecille, Cynthia. Cecille meet Cynthia".

Cynthia and Cecille shook hand lightly sizing each other up.

"Cecille has been taking a few days off and that's why you haven't met her before, explained Robert.

She is my right hand person in every way here. She is intimately familiar with our penchant's and preferences. She sometimes assists me, though she is dominant only. She is the most loyal and dedicated person I've ever encountered."

"Cecille, Cynthia is a brand new convert, though possessed of incredible natural talent and enthusiasm. I'm sure that the two of you will get to know each other. In fact, Cecille, would you be kind enough to go to my room and bring me a whippet please?"

Turning to Cynthia and her questioning gaze he continued "I am really looking forward to another cigar and some more cognac. I'm especially looking forward to taking you to my bed. But before we do all of that, I would very much like for you to experience the whippet. You won't begrudge me that will you?"

Cynthia was taken aback – she had not expected this turn of events. There had been almost an unwritten rule that with a few exceptions play was confined to the dungeon and the inn was sort of a neutral haven.

"What the hell though" she thought to herself. He was just asking her to try it, and she was so turned on her pussy was beginning to ache.

"No Robert, I would never begrudge you something like that. And besides, it's only fair that even after the fact, I sample at least a bit of what I gave June."

Just as she finished speaking, Cecille returned carry the evil looking white fiberglass rod. She started to hand it to Robert but he shook his head.

"No Cecille, I think I will let you take care of this for me. This is just a sample for dear Cynthia, so I believe two strokes will suffice, both to her right breast please"

Cynthia paled a bit – she had been expecting to stand and bend over to sample the strokes on her ass. But then it had been June's breasts she had worked over viciously. Just as she resigned herself, Cecille stepped around to her right and said softly "if Madam would expose her right breast please".

It was almost bizarre. Three adults sitting on the veranda, cognac and cigars on the table, insects chirping in the evening and here she was, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her right shoulder as Robert and this stunningly attractive but severe looking lady watched ... The blouse out of the way she pulled the bra strap off her shoulder then pushed the bra down. Her right breast, nipple hardening rapidly in the cool air was exposed.

Cecille took a moment to gently stroke and caress the offered breast then looked at Robert questioningly. "Two strokes if you please Cecille. I would like the first on the underside –you know exactly where it is most tender, followed by a cut across the nipple"

"Yes Sir" Cecille replied as she slowly let the whippet slide over and across the exposed breast. With no warning she snapped it up from below. The thin fiberglass snickered into the flesh of Cynthia's breast right had the base.

To Cynthia it felt as though her breast had been sliced off. The fiery pain shot deep into the muscles and tissues of the breast itself and began to intensify. But she did not even have time to get a scream past her lips before Cecille brought the evil little wand smashing down from above, bisecting the swollen nipple.

Cynthia could do nothing but clutch her breast and cry. She came off the couch onto her knees on the floor, holding and rubbing her abused breast. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the pain began to slowly ebb, settling down to a deep throbbing ache that spread through the whole breast. She got herself up and got back to her chair.

Cynthia noticed that Cecille had departed while she was dealing with the effects of the whippet ... She started to dress herself, but when she tried to pull the bra over her bruised nipple it just hurt too much.

"So much for modesty at the inn" she said as she stood, removed her blouse so the bra could come off, then put the blouse back on. Even with just the light silk of the blouse brushing the nipple she winced.

Sitting back down, she decided her cigar and some of that wonderful smelling cognac would help her gather her wits. As she reached for the lighter, Cecille returned, and taking the lighter and the cigar, proceeded to lightly twirl the tip of the cigar in the flame. "Allow me to do that for you please madam" as she finished lighting Cynthia's cigar and pouring her cognac.

It was blowing Cynthia's mind, but then everything this week had blown her mind. Five minutes ago this beautiful dark skinned woman had casually asked her to expose her breast – as in the singular. It emphasized that there was nothing sexual about it for her. The punishment had been designated for one breast only, so there was no need tobare them both.

She had casually asked, and watched as Cynthia has presented her right breast. Then, without any display of emotion had proceeded to administer two brutal strokes that had left Cynthia on the floor, crying, and now still hurting so badly that she could not tolerate a bra.

Yet now, she respectfully lit her cigar and poured her cognac.

Would the revelations never end??

It was as if Robert was reading her mind when he spoke.

"It is very important that roles can be switched, but not switched if I'm not confusing you too badly". Seeing that Cynthia was looking at him expectantly, he continued.

"I am not always fortunate enough to have delightful ladies such as yourself and June to help me when my submissive side rears its head. I had thought in the past of inviting a professional dominatrix here from time to time, but frankly, the cost was prohibitive and the results disappointing.

Cecille has witnessed the goings on here. She has seen me in both roles. One day when we were talking, ina moment of candor and I mentioned that I wished June would return soon. She surprised me and told me, using that ever so polite British lilted dialect that they speak here, that there was no need – that she would oblige me whenever I felt the need.

We discussed it, and focused on the fact that she was my trusted and loyal employee and I did not want to lose that relationship. She assured me that that would not be a problem."

"We experimented a bit and true to her word, while she was vicious and sadistic during a session if you will, when it was over she was very much the subservient assistant. She is an expert at switching into and out of that role."

"I've asked but she has expressed no interest in assuming the submissive role in the bdsm realm. She is perfectly happy being my devoted inn manager and my personal assistant, and, from time to time, my personal whip mistress. And by the way, she is extremely skilled with both the cane and the punishment strap – I can vouch for that, so if you ever find yourself with that strange craving, unique to us despicable perverts, I think she would be happy to oblige."

June was leaning back in the cushions, her breast still throbbing, getting extremely aroused at the mental image of Robert strung up naked as that delightfully beautiful woman with her ebony skin, her hair pulled into a severe bun, used a heavy leather punishment strap to make him dance and howl. She shared her mental image with Robert, who just smiled. She took a last long drag on her cigar and tilted the cognac glass back, savoring the burning sensation in her throat.

Setting the glass down she turned to Robert. "So tell me kind sir, what does a girl have to do around here to get properly fucked?"

The next day dawned perfectly. It felt so right to wake up next to Robert. She closed her eyes, remembering the incredible sex they had enjoyed. Both had been so highly charged from torturing June, they had practically torn each other's clothes off when they got to the bedroom. It had been one of those magnificent nights – there was nothing more that could be said.

She let her hand slip under the covers, searching for and finding Roberts cock. She gently rubbed it, then felt it begin to stir. Robert woke and took her in his arms. If there was a heaven on earth it was here, on this wonderful island!!

Venturing forth they realized that they were both famished and had slept later than usual. Entering the cozy dining room they helped themselves to coffee fruit and croissants. Life was good.

As they were sitting there enjoying a leisurely breakfast, Eric and June entered. June didn't say a word at first. She just rushed over to Robert and Cynthia and hugged them both. "ThankYou both for an exquisite evening. I won't forget it" she said smiling.

She and Eric joined them, relaxing and enjoying the tropical air. This was their last day, and everyone concurred that it was time to do the touristy thing. Robert offered them the keys to the Range Rover and they scurried off to gather up things for a day of touring the island.

Robert turned to her and mentioned that he had to take the ferry to the larger island – it was market day. The boat came up from Dominica with produce that was needed for the kitchen. Normally one of the workers would go, but he had some business there anyway, so he would take the truck. She was welcome to come.

Cynthia thought about it, but upon reflection, decided to spend a quiet day. Robert kissed her and soon she heard the beat up old truck heading down the dirt track. Not long after she heard the doors slam and saw June and Eric heading down the road in the Range Rover. It dawned her that except for what staff remained around, now that most of the guests had gone and the place was fairly empty, she was by herself.

She spent a while sunbathing. The island made it so delightful. The tropical sun was hot, but being up on the side of the mountain, the cooling breeze made it much more tolerable.

Getting a little hungry, she wandered into the dining room to see what was lying around. She settled for some fruit and a few pieces of cheese. Then she set out to explore a little.

Walking the crumbling stone wall she realized how large the place was. As she climbed up a rise she had a better view and realized that what was now the inn had been only one of several buildings, the rest mostly ruins now, but the old foundations clearly visible. From the side of the hill she could see the roadway, what there was of it, snaking down the side of the mountain. If she looked carefully through the trees, she could see the small town below with the long quay and the ferry terminal.

She recalled that this, the smaller of two islands was accessible only by ferry or boat. There was no airport to speak of. Off in the distance she could see the ferry churning its way across the strait – Robert would be on it. Much later, he would take the same ferry back after he had finished his business and loaded the old truck at the market. She found herself already looking forward to it.

She, June and Eric would be leaving early tomorrow. She had originally been scheduled to leave a few days before, but couldn't bring herself not to extend for the extra days.

God she would miss this place. What a revelation this trip had been. She didn't know how she would handle things back in the city, but she knew things would never, ever be the same for her again.

Wandering around, she found herself, as always – she stopped fooling herself that it was a coincidence – back at the slave quarters. She couldn't not walk in. So much had happened so quickly here. She had intended just to walk in and wander around the playroom as she pondered things. She made no noise as her tennis shoes trod soundlessly on the floor. She was blow away by what she saw when she opened the door though.

There on the breeding rack was Cecille. Naked and spread in her glory. She was beautiful. Cynthia's eyes were feverishly shifting from Cecille, naked and splayed, to James standing just behind her, teasing her gaping pussy with his huge black cock.

Back to Cecille. Her position on the rack was no less humiliating and embarrassing than it had been for Cynthia or June. Her legs were spread wide which caused her pussy to gape open. Cynthia noticed how swollen it was from arousal. The outer lips a dark purple contrasting to the pink inner folds. Her breasts hanging down below her, the nipples likewise dark and hard.

Back to James. James was one of the caretakers. Huge – well over six feet and about 240 lbs – that was not beer belly. In his hand was the largest, darkest cock Cynthia had ever seen and he was just in the process of stroking the head along the very ready and needing pussy of the woman restrained in the breeding rack.

When he turned suddenly and saw Cynthia there, she realized that had unintentionally intruded upon a very private moment. James jumped back, apologizing, Cecille gasped her "Oh No" but could not move. As James tried to dress himself Cynthia realized what she had done and with a quick "I'm so sorry" beat a hasty retreat – leaving the two, the she realized she had surely destroyed the moment.

Cynthia didn't know what to do or say. She went back to her room as the sun climbed in the sky, then realized she could not hide there forever.

She also realized that it had been hot! She had observed James around the inn. His muscles bulged, and she had caught herself fantasizing about what it would be like to be taken by such a glorious hunk of man.

She also found her mind wandering to what she had seen. The sight was right out of the history of this place. The stunning black slave woman tightly strapped in position so that she could be bred by the stud of her master's choosing. The fact that Robert had not chosen, and probably did not even know about the two, and the fact that the two were obviously lovers, enjoying what they thought was some privacy, only slightly warped her fantasy. It was still awfully hot!!

She left her room, wandering out to the veranda, wondering what she would say to Cecille. Lost in her thoughts, looking out over the flower garden she almost did not hear Cecille step out to join her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.