Undercover Rose - Cover

Undercover Rose

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 48

"I have him on the bugs now," Jeremy said as I climbed into the warm car.

I stripped off the thermal jumpsuit and sat in my jeans and sweatshirt. We all listened to the voices in the suite. They sat around insulting everyone from the American President to their own UN ambassador. It reached a level of hatred at one point, where I decided that it would be a pleasure to end his tirade permanently.

"So how long do you think it will take for him to get bored bashing everyone in the whole world," Jeremy asked.

"Probably not so long. He is only bashing the civilized world," I replied. I was fairly happy about the bashing actually, as it gave me more time to warm my body. I was driving Jerry Wilson and Alicia Fox crazy with all the heat I demanded. But I didn't care.

The General and his bodyguards decided to go to dinner at a fancy new restaurant recommended by someone at the hotel's information desk. Jeremy scrambled to find the location of the restaurant. Shit it's half way across town.

When they call for a cab, I'll leave on the scooter to follow them. You drive to the restaurant. I'll get in the car to warm up when you arrive. You probably should stop and get food if you see something fast along the way.

The scooter worked flawlessly. I will almost be sorry to leave it for some thief, I thought. It was just pieces of plastic and steel, I told myself. Mostly plastic, I decided after I arrived at the restaurant. I waited in the parking lot of a jewelry store across the street.

"I'm almost there," Jeremy said into his burner phone. His voice came out of my burner phone.

"You are going to have to get out of the car and go inside. Alice, in her fuck me outfit, is going to have to wait in the car. When you park, I will find you and sit in the car with her. She and I will have a car picnic while you keep tabs on the General's party," I suggested.

He found an on street parking space a block or more away. I pulled the scooter in front of the car, then opened a rear door and climbed into the car. Alice and I stayed there with our convenience store sandwiches and canned cokes while Jeremy went into the fancy restaurant and had a nice steak. He called us. The General's crew seems to be settled into two tables. The General and one of the bodyguards are at one table and two of the three are at a separate table several feet away. One is standing at the entrance. It appears to be a very efficient arrangement.

Have to go my dinner is coming," he informed us.

"The prick," I said to Alice. She looked at me harshly, until I showed her the cold sandwich. "Your dinner has arrive ma'am," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, the prick," she agreed with a smile.

A long half hour later the phone rang. "They have requested the bill," Jeremy said.

"Wait five minutes after they leave the restaurant," I said.

"I remember how to follow a client," Jeremy said.

He would sit for five more minutes to give the bodyguards time to check for people who rushed to the door to follow the General. When he was sure they had all gone, he would pay his bill and join Alice in the car.

I would be out in the cold waiting for them on my cold motor scooter. Why the hell couldn't we kill his ass in the summer? I thought.

The General and his gaggle of bodyguards left the restaurant a long fifteen minutes after that last call. I rode a couple of car lengths back until they arrived at the dungeon. I was able to pull away from them after I was sure they were on the route to it. That should make the bodyguards more comfortable. I had actually been closer to the chase car behind the General's car which held the second two bodyguards. The drivers presumably were from a car service.

When I pulled away I made sure Jeremy was on his way. When he assure me he was I pulled around the General and friends to park in an alley two door from the dungeon. I left the key in the scooter and the jump suit over the seat. From the little trunk on the rear I removed the tiny skirt and black satin blouse. I had a struggle to take my warm clothes off and get into the fuck me outfit. Unlike the high heels Alicia would be wearing, I was going grunge in the shoes I had worn with the thermals.

It took several agonizing moments to change. The whole time in the alley I was shivering and freezing my ass off. I hurried to the door because the idea was for one of us to be inside when the General arrived. I was entering the inside waiting area, when the general arrived. I slipped to the front of the line and handed the doorman a wad of $100 dollar bills. He gladly allowed me inside. I was in while the General was making his scene.

Alice arrived shortly after the general. It has been a good night for the doorman, I thought. I knew she paid him an outrageous bribe, just as I had because she came to the wall space where I stood. We had discussed our part in the club drama the night before. She kissed me hello with a lot of tongue. She pressed her slight soft body against mine as I stood against that wall rail.

"My you do feel good," she said.

"Now walk to the bar and get us a drink," I ordered as I slapped her on the ass.

"You are so Domme," she said.

I stood by the rail talking to people around me till she returned. Then I turned my attention to her and the General. I saw him check us out, but it was while he checked out several of the other girls. One of his bodyguards came over after about an hour of us playing touchie feelie with each other.

"You girls like to party," he asked.

"Not with five of you, sorry we don't do gangs," I said taking a chance.

"It will be with the General, the large black man at the table. The rest are his bodyguards. I am his executive officer," he informed us.

"Maybe. What do you have to offer," I said reaching for his penis and rubbing the only slightly hard shaft. I felt it get very hard very quickly. "Oh my."

The so called executive officer smiled. "When the General is finished maybe you and I will have a party as well," he suggested.

"Well if you had some X it would be more of a party. See that man in the blue jacket. He is a dealer and he will have some X for sale," I suggested. Yes plan A was to poison them all.

"We won't be needing that, we brought our own," he said smiling at me.

"Very good, I like men who come prepared," I said. "So Alicia, lets you and I go to a party."

We exchanged names but everyone called the General, General. Which was fine with me. The General gave me a pill which I palmed and then slipped into someone else's drink. Sometimes it was his and sometimes the Executive officer's drink. Either way they were headed for an overdose since they kept slipping them to Alice and me.

I didn't need the drugs to let the General feel my breast and finger me to orgasm. He was sure from the flood of liquid over his hand that I wasn't faking it. He nodded his approval. I let the General set the rate of progression. I didn't want to push him. I also didn't mind that time passed. The fewer people awake in the hotel the better.

I noticed the Generals three bodyguards did not drink. They were well trained, I thought. They were going to be surprised later when they realized they were a little less careful than usual. Jeremy had slipped a ruffie into their cokes. It wasn't a full dose so they would be able to function and think they were fine. It would add a little to their reaction time and they might not notice as much of what went on around them as usual.

When the timing of the drugs was figured in, Jerry Wilson came to the table and made a scene. "Lil, you and Alicia need to circulate. I don't pay you to sit at one table all night," he said.

"What is he saying," the General asked.

"He pays us to do what we did with you, to steer partiers to his business," I said.

"Do you want to go?" the exec asked.

"No we want more of this," I said wrapping my hand around the General's penis.

"Then you need to leave," the General said to Jeremy.

"No, you fucking need to leave. Half the staff here work for me as well as the club. We will throw your asses out," Jeremy demanded. It was bullshit but the General's men had no way to know that.

"General remember the ambassador's warning. This can easily be ended, we can move the party to our hotel," the exec suggested.

As we had planned, Alice and I slipped Jeremy our cell phones. One less thing to fall into the cops hands. We had the bugs in the room so there was no need for the phones to call for help.

The General rode in the back of the limo with Alicia and I. The Exec rode in the front with the driver but he kept an eye on us. I was glad we hadn't planned on a snatch and grab from the limo. It would have been very difficult and equally dangerous.

When we arrived at the hotel, I had to trust that Jeremy would be listening to the bugs and would call the Calvary, if necessary. Of course they would be too late to help us, but at least they wouldn't have time to hide our bodies in a landfill somewhere. Inside the suite we sat around the living room for several minutes having more drinks and more pills.

I was supposed to be high and agreeable to anything so when the General said "Suck it bitch," I dropped to my knees. I sucked him into my mouth and began to nurse on his cock.

"You," he said to Alice. "Come kiss me."

Alice knew she had to, but she looked far from someone being led to her doom. She seemed to me more than willing. I sucked on his cock while she sucked on is tongue.

"I don't feel good," Alice said and walked into the bedroom. She knew that we had to get them separated from the inside bodyguard.

"What is wrong with your friend?" he asked.

"She just needs what you have," I said giving him a lick on the underside of his cock.

"Oh well we should go give it to her," he said lifting me to my feet. He was a little rough as he pushed and then shoved me into the bedroom where Alice seemed to have passed out. I certainly hoped she hadn't taken any of those drugs.

Once inside the bedroom the General closed the door. He pulled me back to his cock and forced me to return to my knees. I sucked his cock into my mouth and allowed him to pump it into my throat. While I was doing that he played with Alice's ass. He had his thumb deep in her when he shouted. "I'm going to cum. Don't lose any of it," then he came very hard. I stood and tried to kiss him, but he turned away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.