Undercover Rose - Cover

Undercover Rose

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 27

After work I drove to McDonalds for coffee and the use of their high speed Internet connection. I used the tablet to check for any change in the meeting. Since there was none, I drove to the parking lot across from the building where Roland worked.

I saw the large black SUV parked against the fence. I didn't leave my car but waited for the SUV's driver to join me. Of course it wasn't Porter. It was a man. He was big and mean looking. "So who are you?" I asked.

"You don't need to know," he said.

"We are starting out with a problem then, because I need to call you something. If you want I can call you ass hole," I informed him.

"You can call me Jethro then," He said.

"Okay, what you got for me?" I asked.

He handed me a flash drive. "This will put a virus on the system to wipe out all the video files of any kind. You just need to plug it in and then click on the drive, it has a built in execute file on the drive. That's what the Geek says. Any computer it goes in is going to lose all its video files."

He had no idea how great that sounded to me. I could clean the drive on Ari's computer, when I finished with the one at Roland's building. I had brought the clone drive from the SBI as well. I planned to clone Ari's computer for Morris, just to keep her happy. On second thought, I would give it to Mission, I decided.

"I got it, so when are you guys going to be ready?" I asked.

"How long do you need?" he asked.

"I had planned on another week to make the connection solid but I need a minimum of two days notice," I said.

"Okay, I'll tell the boss," he said. "One more thing. Do you have a plan B if you can't keep him distracted and he discovers us in the act. We will likely be on the fourth floor if he sees us on cameras."

"If during our fifteen minute window he acts hinkie, he will die," I said. "But if he acts hinkie after sixteen minutes, I will bake you a cake with a file and ship it from South America. So I suggest you finish on time."

I went back to the McDonalds. Once there I bought two very large black coffees. I drove to the parking of the building Roland was guarding. I called him on the cell phone. "Hello," he answered.

"Roland if you look out the front door in two minutes you will see a stripper bearing gifts," I said with a laugh.

"I can't leave my post," he answered,

"Not even long enough to stick your hand out the door to pick up a cup of coffee," I asked. I could feel him thinking it over.

"Okay," he said but I have to come right back to the console. I'm not allowed to leave it," he said.

"Where do you pee?" I asked seriously.

"Okay I do go to the bathroom, but everything is locked down tight," he said.

"Well pretend you are in the bathroom," I said getting out of the car.

"Okay they never review the files unless something happens," he said. He was also standing at the door with the cell phone in his hand waiting for me.

I slipped the coffee through the door, but didn't try to go in. He stayed inside and I stayed outside. I was there just a few minutes then I left. I had just plowed the soil as the old timers said. For the next week I would need to cultivate it.

The next day I awoke just in time to get ready for work. I showered then packed my ass with the gel from the drugstore, even with the gel it felt weird. I stopped for a burger then went to the Paradise.

Just as he had the day before, Ari made me do all the work. He stood stiff as a board while I moved on his hard cock. It was something I never expected to happen but I came without rubbing my clit. It was a surprise to me, but not to Ari. He recognized the level of my arousal and he knew when I came. He immediately began to stroke me and came quickly. I sucked the dildo while I fucked him then I sucked him after he came in me.

"See Princess, you can cum like that now," Ari said.

"I am surprised," I said.

"I know, you never thought you could do such a thing. You can cum from that no matter who is fucking your ass. It doesn't have to be daddy at all," he said. "Is it your favorite way to fuck now?"

"I don't think so daddy, but I like it," I said trying to walk the line.

"Go out and dance. Make us all some money," he said with a softer smile than I had ever seen before.

I danced on the pole and felt more relaxed. Even Roland should have seen how much more relaxed I was. I don't know why the anal orgasm relaxed me so, but it did. While Roland was in the club the bartender motioned me to the bathroom.

I had to leave Roland sitting alone watching the other girls dance while I went to jack off an old man. They paid the bartender for the service and I got half. It was an easy way to make ten bucks and I didn't mind even when Roland knew what I was doing. It would help to make me more sympathetic.

Roland was gone when I returned. I quickly called and talked to him on his cell phone. "I'm sorry Roland but the boss get pretty abusive, if I don't do it when someone asks," I said.

"You aren't turning tricks are you," he asked.

"No Roland, if that becomes an issue I will leave," I said.

"Okay, well are you coming by after work again?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll bring the coffee," I said.

It turned into a repeat of the night before. I sat outside the lobby drinking coffee and Roland was just inside the door. By the time the coffee was gone Roland opened the door and moved to a blind spot in the cctv coverage to kiss me good night. It was for Roland a passionate kiss, which made me feel even better about the viability of plan.

When I got to the club the next day Ari met me at the bar. I allowed myself to hope it meant he was going to skip the day's workout. He was standing with another Middle Eastern looking man. He spotted me but allowed me to get ready to dance. I began to think everything was going to be alright.

"Come with me," he snapped when I returned from changing into the bikini.

I followed him into his office. His visitor from the bar followed me. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Johnny tells me you have a boyfriend?" it was a question, but also a statement of fact.

"Not really, I have a regular who likes to think I am his girlfriend. All the girls should have a customer who likes them more than the other girls," I said.

"Listen to me bitch. If you are screwing the customers I will find out and I will personally fuck you up," he said as he drew back. I could have killed him then with a sharp jab to the throat, but I knew I needed him just a bit longer.

Instead of killing him I turned to take the blow on the side of my head not my face. It still put me on the floor. I expected him to kick me, but he didn't. Instead he said, "Get up. You know what to do."

I stood walked over the desk and pulled down the bikini bottom. I leaned over the desk. For the first time he unhooked the top of my bikini revealing my breasts with the nipples at attention.

"See Safi, she loves it," he said as he pinched my nipple. Tell Safi you love me Princess," he demanded.

"I love Daddy Safi. Please put it in me Daddy," I begged. Some of it was play acting, but I found that I also wanted his cock in me. He made me cum like no other man ever had.

He entered me easily since my ass was packed with the drug store gel. My body heat had dissolved it and I was lubricated by that time. His cock slid into my ass easily and began to massage me from that strange angle. It also had the strange feeling of being all wrong, which added to the emotional excitement.

After only two deep strokes he held his cock deep in me while other hands pulled my head to the side. I was faced with Safi's cock almost touching my lips. I didn't hesitate at all. I opened my mouth and sucked it in deep. He was less in control than Ari.

Ari stroked me with wonderful massaging smooth strokes and Safi jerked and pulled at my mouth. Within a moment I was cuming like mad. I couldn't believe I came so quickly. Not only did I cum, I continued to cum until they both had finished using me.

Safi finished first but he kept his limp cock in my mouth until Ari finished. I was exhausted by the time they finished. "This fucking makes you a better dancer doesn't it?" Ari asked.

"Yes Daddy, it makes me feel sexy all night. I feel your cum seeping out of my ass," I said.

"Good now get out there and dance. Make the Americans want you and pay to have you jack them off," he said.

I danced for the customers and Roland as well. At the end of the evening I went through the drive through then carried coffee to Roland at work.

"That guy Ari came to my table. He told me he is the only one who fucks you in the ass. If I wanted to pay, I could fuck you vaginally or fuck your mouth, no problem. Is that true?" Roland asked.

"Roland he does my rear. I have to let him in order to keep working there. If I don't then I take a beating. It's okay that he does that. It happens in all these strip clubs," I said. I knew Roland was at the point I needed him to be. I took the pen out of his pocket and wrote the name of the motel and the room number on his palm. I didn't say a word I just left.

I took a shower before bed that night. I also scrubbed inside my ass as best I could. Then I slipped between the sheets and fell instantly asleep. I didn't really expect Roland so I wasn't disappointed the next morning when he hadn't shown up. I had a feeling it would take him a little time to take that next step.

When I knocked on Ari's door there was a different Middle Eastern man there. He didn't even introduce me that time. Ari just said, "You are my white whore and you will get on your knees and suck my friend's cock."

I really wished the mission was on for that night, but I just did it without a word. He remained seated and I worked his cock out of his trousers. When I had it free I slipped it into my mouth. He sat perfectly still while he carried on a conversation with Ari about my abilities.

"Ari you were right, she does know how to suck like we like. Most American women think we want to fuck their mouth. They don't know how to massage it till we cum. She will get it right I know," he said then he shuddered and came in my mouth. "In the belly of a whore."

"Now go to the desk," Ari said as he helped me to stand. I went and stood by the desk. When he stood behind me, I bent over. He slipped easily into my ass. Yes it was tight but it didn't cause me any real pain, just the sensation of something being where it didn't belong. Ari began to gently stroke me.

"I believe she will work very well," the second man said as Ari worked me.

"Yes her ass is open and she cums from the fucking there. She sucks cock the way we like, and she is a beautiful blond whore. Our father will love her," Ari said as he came in my ass with a huge grunt. I also came from the feelings of his cock in my ass and the feeling of warm cum spilling into me.

I lay slumped across the desk while they discussed my future. "Will she be willing though?" the second man asked.

"You saw, she will do exactly as told. I will have her ready before his birthday," Ari said.

It sounded a lot to me like they planned some kind of abduction. Ari didn't mind me hearing because he thought he had me under control. I had no idea why he would think that. I lay there listening for several minutes before Ari noticed me again.

"Go out and get ready to dance," he said.

I went through the night's dancing without any real trouble. Roland didn't show and I sort of missed him. I hoped I hadn't misjudged my relationship with him. I even drove by his work place. Through the glass I saw a different man at the desk. I was a little worried, but there was nothing I could do but wait.

The next day there was a knock on my door at noon. I looked out and saw Roland. I opened the door and pulled him into the room. I pulled him to the bed and started to take his clothes off. When I got his pants off I noticed the small belly on him. I didn't care at all. I wouldn't have, even if I weren't playing a part.

I had him on the bed and had his hard cock inside me before I made a sound. His was the first penis in my vagina in a very long time. I rocked my hips on him slowly. Even that was too much for him. After a very short time he came inside me. I quickly slipped my hand down to my clit and came very quickly.

After the short but intense sex, I slumped down beside him on the bed. We lay there a second before he turned to fit himself against me from behind. If his cock had been hard, I would have forced it into my ass. Instead I just wrapped his hands around me to cover my breasts like a living bra. He sighed a contented sigh. Both of us drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke at two Roland was still sleeping. He stirred when I left the bed and was fully awake when I returned from the shower. I pulled the sheet off him, then took his flaccid penis in my mouth and sucked it back to life. I was working it like Ari and his friends liked it when he reached down and flipped me over. He quickly rolled on top of me then entered my vagina from the front. I felt him inside me but not painfully just comfortably inside me. I let him use me till he came.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.