Undercover Rose - Cover

Undercover Rose

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 14

Sunday passed in a bit of a fog. I chose not to do anything simply because I still wasn't quite right. I didn't do my drawing practice, because I just wasn't very creative in the fog.

The first assignment was to draw with a number two black pencil. I had not done that since I was in high school, but I was looking forward to it. The idea was to do shapes before we moved on to shading and the more advanced techniques.

I just hung out at home watching TV on the net. I caught up on several of the shows I followed. It really wasn't a bad way to spend my time.

Since I had the large freezer and one of the people at the picnic recommended the frozen pizza from Walmart, I decided to give it a try. I needed milk and cereal, so I decided to give the frozen pizza a try as long as I was at the Walmart Store.

I bought three of them, a box of brand flakes, a box of raisins and milk. I also bought some 16oz cokes. Since my dorm sized refrigerator was made for an office, it had no freezer compartment. That being the case I would have to store the milk in empty coke bottles down in the freezer.

I was back home by 1 PM and had the food put away. I had stopped by one of the drive-through windows in the parking lot of the Home Depot Plaza. It happened to be a Burger King. I remembered the big messy burger from my youth, so it's kind of a trip down memory lane.

The worst of the dopey feeling was gone by four PM, but I still didn't want to do anything. I visited a chatroom to masturbate. It was my substitute for reading or watching pornography. It was kind of interactive porn. To me it was a large step forward in pornography. The one thing I never did was give up any personal information, like instant messenger addresses or turn on the web cam. I had been warned to try to keep the chances of being hacked to a minimum. Even without that warning I had learned enough from my new status in life to know how easy it was to get to a person if you had just a little information.

The concern about being hacked was why all the programs on all my computers were Linux. There were so few users no one bothered to make commercial hacking software for them. Even the Linux programs I used were heavily encrypted for the most part especially the emails from the controller.

I went around the Internet Sunday evening then fell asleep on the sofa again. The sleeping loft bed wasn't any more comfortable than the oversize sofa. That being the case there was no loss of comfort in staying downstairs. Not to mention it was cooler.

When I awoke on Monday morning, I was 100% myself again. I rode the bike to Helen's then chatted with the waitress. We discussed tats in general. She asked, "Do you have any?"

"I have to admit that I do not," I replied to her question.

"Why don't you consider it. I could take you to a really good guy I know. You could get a discrete one. Maybe on your butt so your panties would hide it in all but the sexiest circumstances," she suggested.

"I don't think so, at least not right now. That will take some thought," I replied.

"Well let me know when you are ready," she suggested.

"I will do that, thanks," I said.

When I left Helen's I rode a little farther before I headed home. It was a nice ride actually. I noticed that it was enjoyable only after it was over and I arrived home. I also noted the car in the driveway.

"Well hello Jeremy," I said upon recognizing him.

"Hello Rose, we are having a few friends over Friday night we would really like you to be there," he said.

"I do hope it isn't going to be like the last one," I suggested.

"The sex is up to you, but it is a nude party," he said.

"Well, I'm still not sure how I feel about that, but I will think about it and let you know for sure by Thursday," I suggested.

"Fair enough. Alice and I do hope you will join us. You are sort of one of us now," he said.

"I'm not real sure how that makes me feel," I said.

"You should feel good about it. We were very impressed with you," he said.

"Well, I do hope you aren't inviting me because you plan to do that again. I think you drugged me," I said seriously. "If you did, I am not happy, and if you ever do it again, I will make you pay for it." I have no idea what came over me, but I really felt that Jeremy and Alice might need a lesson of some kind. "It's one thing to invite me to a party, it's something else to drug me."

"Okay we did give you a tranquilizer, but it would not cause you to do anything you really didn't want to do," Jeremy said.

"Yeah that's what I thought, but don't ever do that again," I said.

"Okay," he replied. "So will you come?"

"Can I bring a girlfriend. She might like it."

"Of course you can," he said. "As long as she is good with nudism."

"I'll ask before I invite her," I promised.

I didn't invite Jeremy in and it didn't appear to upset him. He just nodded, then got back into his car and drove away. I spent the day working on my house and playing around on the Internet. Sure I wanted to do something more interesting, but nothing seemed to strike my fancy.

Tuesday I rode the bike then pulled into Helen's for breakfast. Rachel, the waitress with the criminal record, was working so I decided to mention the nudist party. I planned to ask her out on a kind of a date.

"You want the usual?" she asked with her sexy smile.

"Yes the usual," I said. Can you imagine us going into a room full of naked people and introducing ourselves as Rachel and Rose?" I asked with a big laugh.

"What the hell are you talking about Rosy?" she asked.

"We are invited to a nudist party Friday night. That is if you want to go with me," I said.

"Of course I want to go with you. I know where you live someone pointed it out to me. I'll be there Friday, what time?"

Make it something after eight. They should have food there. We can get a sandwich on the way just in case. Liquor and naked old men on an empty stomach and I might just be sick," I said.

"Yeah why don't I bring something with me. We can have a picnic on your deck before we leave for the party," Rachel suggested.

"Fine, but Rachel how did you know I had a deck. Are you stalking me?" I asked. I wasn't at all worried just in case she found out something, I figured that Rachel likely wasn't squeamish, but then neither was I in case she had to go.

"Carlos told me he was working on your house. I have never seen it inside, but I pretty much know what it is like from the outside," she said.

"Well show up Friday between seven and eight, you will get the grand tour," I suggested.

"Good, I'll look forward to it," Rachel said.

I have to admit I pretty much believed her. I mean, I probably was the most interesting woman who went to Helen's for breakfast, but then the others were retired or farmers. It wouldn't be much of a feat to be the most interesting. Rachel probably asked around and was told about Carlos and the country store.

If Rachel was street smart, and I had no doubt that she was, getting the information from Carlos without his knowing would be simple. If she did no more than satisfy her own curiosity, then all was well in Farmer's Grove. Anything else and Rachel might need to disappear.

Nothing to do now but play the hand I had been dealt. "So bring the sandwiches and I'll have the beer ready," I suggested. I spent the next three days at my routine and waiting for something to happen. Either for the Controller to send me a message or just simply for time to pass. In the end passing time won out.

Friday evening came before anyone saved me. I wasn't crazy about my agreement with Rachel, or even Jeremy and Alice for that matter. Still it would be something to break the monotony.

I saw Rachel every morning for breakfast, and every morning in a whisper she asked me some burning question about the party. "Rose when you say nudist do you really mean completely nude?" she asked the first morning after I invited her.

"Of course I mean completely nude. Do you have a problem with that? I can probably find someone else to go," I said.

"No problem, I just wanted to know," she informed me. The day of the party at breakfast she asked me, "We don't go into the house naked do we?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm not. I plan on making a big show out of getting naked," I informed her.

Slightly before 7 PM on that Friday night Rachel showed up with a white paper bag filled with two Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches. I managed to find half a bag of potato chips on the shelf. We had a single beer each with our sandwiches, then left for Jeremy and Alice's place. Even though Rachel asked, I told her nothing at all about the people throwing the party.

We drove the couple of hundred yards to the scene of the party in my pickup truck. I was sure Rachel's old car would make it, I just suggested my truck so that I could leave whenever I wanted. The driveway led all the way back to a small parking area. I knew from the last time that the parking area normally held only one car, since Alice didn't drive.

Jeremy's car was there plus three others. I found that interesting. "How many people do you reckon are here," Rachel asked.

"Could be just one per car, or like us a couple. However they could have run car pools. The only way to know is go inside," I suggested.

"Gee, why didn't I think of that?" she said.

"It's in the genes I expect," I said teasing her.

The door was opened by Alice who was in the party mood. She turned us over to a pretty dumpy looking woman. The woman was naked as the day she was born, and in her case I would have paid her to put her clothes back on. She was painfully unattractively naked. She had the belly thing going. It wasn't bad, but not at all attractive on a naked lady.

"Come this way I'll take your clothes then introduce you around," she said. Alice told me her name but frankly I found her extremely forgettable.

She led us to a walk in closet with hooks on the wall. I removed my jeans and top. Then I hung them on the hook numbered 14. Since all the other hooks had clothes on them, my guess was there were 13 other guest at the party, a sign that the others had indeed carpooled. With the size of the parking lot carpooling would make sense.

"So you doing okay?" I asked the naked Rachel.

"When you invited me, I though you and I would be the party. Then when it sank in that you weren't kidding about a party, I wasn't sure how I felt about being naked in front of strangers. I still don't know how to keep the panic down," she said.

"Relax you look great," I said.

"Not as great as you," she replied.

"Yes but mine is the best body that I could afford, yours is all you. Not only that you have gorgeous tattoos," I explained.

"The best that money can buy," she said smiling at me.

"You probably have more in your tats than I do in this body by fisher," I said with a smile.

"I would kill for boobs like those," she said.

"Careful someone might overhear you," I replied with a laugh.

"Right, careful what I say in the house of strangers, especially strangers who are all naked. These people are going to say worse before the night is over I'm sure. They will probably do worse as well," she suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.