Afternoon Delight - Cover

Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Evelyn was right it had been tiring. I decided to stretch my legs and go down to the bar and get a Beefeaters.

"Hey there Harry what brings you this far out of town?"

"I turned in the direction of the familiar voice to see that it was Georgia."

"Georgia! I could ask you the same thing. Isn't this a little off the well trod path for you?"

"Yeah but I had to meet a client about a house I have on the market that he's interested in and this is where he choose for us to meet."

"I'm just going in to have a drink can I buy you one?"

"I'm dying for one."

I asked if she wanted to sit at the bar or a table and she picked a table away from the entrance in the back.

"What are you doing out here Harry?"

"Some preliminary research on a piece I have in the works. I don't know if it's going to amount to anything but we'll see. The person I had to meet lives north of here so it was a half way spot."

"I didn't see you at any of the tables in the lounge area."

"No, I got a room for the interview. The person I met with didn't want to be out in public. He's kind of gun shy and doesn't want it know that he is a source even though the subject matter is innocuous enough."

"Cloak and dagger stuff huh?" Georgia said with a chuckle."

"Not really but since I promise absolute confidentiality it doesn't make sense to be seen with me in the first place."

"I don't mind being seen with you Harry. You think it might get people talking about me. I could use a little notoriety to perk up my sex life."

"I shouldn't think you would have any problems Georgia."

Georgia for her age would fit the description of being built like a brick shithouse. If you liked, and I did, women with real hips and full breasts she was your gal. She wouldn't have had Hollywood calling on her best day but she was far from plain. I would call her girl next door pretty. She was the kind of girl guys were proud to take to the movies on Friday night. She was the gal they married.

"Well you can think again. I don't want a life time relationship Harry I just want to get laid by some nice guy who will be available when I'm in the mood and will leave me along the rest of the time to work, to go to Benny's, to see if I can find something better. You know I want to act like a man," Georgia said.

"You'll never be mistaken for a man Georgia. You ready? Good, waitress," I called to the girl who was talking to the bartender.

When she came to the table I ordered two more drinks and asked, "Is it this slow every day?" wondering how they could manage to have our waitress and two other girls with this kind of business.

"They'll start coming in about an hour and in two hours you won't be able to stand without stepping on someone's foot. Some will get a snoot full and stay the night, some will come planning to stay the night, some will meet someone new while they are here and spend the night or at least part of it. Anyway you cut it this bar is a gold mine for the hotel. You two are lucky you got here early and if you want a room you might want to sign up before the rush."

When she had gone Georgia said, "Now there is a conscientious employee touting the obvious benefits of doing your drinking in this bar. I like her. I wonder if she would like to get into real estate. I bet she could sell ice to Eskimos."

"She seems like a go getter and pretty too," I said.

"Yeah, I saw what you mean. In those waitress dresses they either show you their pushup boobs or their ass cheeks depending on which way they are facing when they bend."

"I'm completely ambivalent when it comes to which way they bend just so long as they do bend," I said with a laugh.

"I haven't seen you much at Benny's lately. Been busy?"

"I've been chasing my tale with this new project. I had thought I would go to Benny's this afternoon after my meeting but since I have the best of Benny's here I think I'll just stay where I am."

"Why thank you Harry. It's good to get away from that testosterone overkill and have an intelligent conversation once in a while."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.