Afternoon Delight - Cover

Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

I called the and Countess at nine gave the person who answered my name and was told that she would be right with me. Be right with me was at least ten minutes.

"Harry dear boy so good to hear from you I expect this call is about Evelyn and not to enquire about the state of my pussy, hahaha."

"You told me to call Countess."

"So I did. Well Harry I always keep my promises and I contacted Evelyn and while she is not happy about it she has agreed to meet with you day after tomorrow."

"Wow that was quick."

"Well she didn't have much choice after I told her that you had come across their little group while researching the subject. I of course told her that I had no idea where you had come by your information but that you were not interested in exposing them if they would submit to interviews for your book. So you see there weren't a lot of options available. I told her the sooner the better that you wouldn't sit on this forever."

"You are a wonder Countess."

"Aren't I though. Now here's the deal, you rent a large suit at the Great Valley Sheraton. Tell them you have to be in the room by 12:30 they will understand because during the week they have a lot of commercial customers that have meeting in their suites, Evelyn will be there at 1:00 and call your room, then she will come up. If you don't answer the call she is gone. If she doesn't call don't worry it just means there is a problem at the hotel. Wait for her call."

"What kind of problem?"

"It no concern of yours luv just wait for the call. You are to have a bottle of Champaign on ice with more than one flute style glass as she may want a fresh glass and caviar, it doesn't have to be the best. She just wants to be comfortable if she has to do this. And of course whatever you want to drink and eat."

"That doesn't sound unreasonable considering. Is there anything you think I need to know regarding this interview?"

"Harry darling just remember that no matter how sophisticated Evelyn looks and sounds she's still just a whore, a high class high priced whore but a whore nonetheless, and conduct yourself accordingly."

"I really appreciate this Countess is there anything I can do for you?"

"Oh Harry there's about eight inches you can do for me but alas I'm booked up for the next few nights. Call me and let me know how it goes."

"I will and thanks again Countess."

"Ciao Harry."


I arrived at the Sheraton at 12:30 and checked in. I asked about the wine and told them I would call room service when I wanted the caviar brought up.

It was a nice enough suite. There was a comfortable looking couch and chairs grouping around a coffee table, another table and four chairs by the sliding glass door out to the small terrace, and a bar in the corner. The bedroom had a king size bed and large armoire and chaise lounge. The bed was turned down. A little early in the day but what the hell no one would be using it.

I got set up for the interview. I placed my recorder on the coffee table and checked my backup in my briefcase to be sure the battery was working. I had a pad for notes that I doubted I would take but I might want it for addresses and/or phone numbers so I wouldn't have to reply the recording to get them. I had decided on wine to drink. I couldn't take gin during an interview I liked it too much and there was a good chance I would flub the interview or try to get amorous, gin did that to me and beer didn't seem right for the occasion after all we were serving caviar.

Evelyn Manning called at 1:00 on the dot. I told her what my room number was and waited. About five minutes later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to a lovely blond woman with hazel eyes in her early thirties. She was beautiful but not flamboyantly so she was dressed to make the most of a good figure. Her dark eyes reached for and held mine as she looked me up and down appraising me as if I were a horse she was thinking of betting on but gave the impression that she would not be reaching for her money anytime soon.

"Harry Marshall I presume?"

"Yes, and you are Evelyn Manning I presume? Won't you come in and have a seat."

Just from the way she looked and the air of superiority she maintained I could tell why men would pay large sums for her company. As she crossed the room her slow undulating hips proclaimed there really is a God. Checking the bedroom she said, "I see the bed is turned down I hope you don't think that I'm going to end up in there as part of the deal Mr. Marshall?"

She had a voice like warm tea sweetened with honey.

"Certainly not it was like that when I arrived and Harry will do just fine. I don't see any need for this to be adversarial Mrs. Manning as the Countess no doubt told you I am only interested in your activities and not in revealing your name or that of the other members of your little group. If I'm forced to continue to delve into those activities without guidance to get my story it increases the chance of someone else learning what I and you are up to."

"A pretty speech Harry but how do I know I can trust you?"

"You don't, you will just have to take me at face value. You can check with the Countess of course and review my work. I have never done any kind expose piece and don't intend to now. I'm not here to hurt you only to get to know you and what you do better."

"So I have to just believe you are the Boy Scout you say you are?"

"I'm afraid so Mrs. Manning by the way would you like Champaign and let me call down for the caviar. I thought it best not to have it sitting out before you came."

"Yes, thank you and you can call me Evelyn."

"All right Evelyn and I will be recording our interviews so I don't have to keep interrupting to write something down. It's for accuracy not just the for the sake of having it on tape. They are as much for your protection as mine."

I called room service to bring the caviar and then I opened and poured the Champaign placing Evelyn's glass in front of her on the coffee table. "A flute as you requested. You're used to having things your way aren't you Evelyn?" I had a glass of Chardonnay.

"Not really Harry but where men are concerned, they seem to want to please me."

"I can see why but then you already know that."

"Since it seems I have no choice in this matter let's get some things straight before we start, nothing personal in the sense of my husband and children, nothing about my clients and nothing about the other women."

I had checked out Evelyn Manning as soon as the Countess mentioned her name and I knew about her husband Jack Manning and her two children Jack Jr. and Mary Clare. I knew where he worked and the prospects for his future, which were bright, and which private schools the children attended, even the name the maid who came once a week and their pool maintenance company. "All right as to family members and client's identities and personal information but I will probably want to inquire about how you interact with your clients and I'm afraid I will need to know the others in your group. I will want to talk to them as well. Each of you has a story. I already know that Alice Horseman and Edith Chambers are members so don't make me work to find out the other six."

"The other five there are only eight total. There were nine but people past their sell by date in this profession Harry, one dropped out. We all hope to retire from active duty by the time we are forty before If we are lucky and our husbands get the big bucks."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.