Afternoon Delight
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

So that's how I came to be a regular at Benny's. It was two blocks from my new apartment. It was tough at first I really missed Annie and was going to her house three nights a week and not just for fucking but there is always that. One afternoon I stopped by Benny's for a beer and there was a lively discussion going on and this one big guy was saying, "The fucking Eagles couldn't beat my grandmother's nursing home team."

"Sounds like Big Al lost another bet," said one of the others in the discussion.

I had three Heinekens and a club sandwich while listening to the ebb and flow in the conversation on any number of topics. The only subject I learned later that was off limits was religion. Anything else was fair game including politics. Local politicians were a specialty. Then again they made it too easy. They were like straight men always leaving themselves open for a shot. There was the crook of the week club for a while as one after another politician would get caught with his hand in the cookie jar or in bed with a young boy. It was a circus and still is. I got to spending more and more time at Benny's and less and less time with Annie. She had known what she was talking about when she spoke of my future declining interest. Although a rarity I still go by to see Annie. Even at fifty-one with gravity playing its dirty little tricks Annie still looks good and is a fucking machine. She can still wear me out and I enjoy her company as much as that of any woman I know.

Little by little I got closer to the regulars. I would offer a comment about this or that. The Philly's, Eagles, 76er's and Flyers were always good to take pot shots at. In many respects they were like politicians. Promising much and delivering little. Big Al had had a tryout with the Eagles and a couple of the guys had played minor baseball but for the most part we were all want-a-bees who talked one hell of a game.

Big Al was a stockbroker who went in early and left early which gave him plenty of time for Benny's. I know he is married but he seems to prefer the company at Benny's. Many of the guys seem to be the same way.

Chauncey Henderson, Ed Ruffin and Charlie Plank were out of office salesmen and could bend their time to suit so they were in and out of Benny's frequently.

Tommy Archer and Georgia were in real estate and pretty much set their own schedule to please themselves. Tommy who was in commercial real estate and would disappear for days at a time and then be in Benny's every day for weeks.

Jimmy Ryan was a lawyer and Phil Johnson was a doctor. Jimmy did divorce work and had become pretty jaded. Since he only had to go to court about once a month for other than simple motions. He was in Benny's on a regular basis. Phil practiced family medicine which was nearly all in office. At the end of the day he would drop in at Benny's on his way home.

There were two other bankers besides Sam John Brooks and Clive Edwards. For reasons unknown they would sometimes have a woman with them the same woman each time. The woman never came with just one of them and they all left together. Since John and Clive worked for different banks no one could figure out what the deal was. One of the guys bringing a woman into Benny's was not that unusual but this was weird. Sam didn't know who she was and didn't think she was with either of the banks and suggested that they were doing a threesome. Usually threesomes were two women and one guy but who knows.

Jack Smithers owns a dog grooming salon a couple of blocks down and Greg Hopson is an electrician. Jack is in and out of Benny's all day Greg only after work.

There are a few who drift in and out but are not what I would call regulars.


It was right on the dot of nine o'clock when the door was opened by the housekeeper moments after I rang the bell.

After giving her my name she said, "Madam is expecting you she is in the library. Right this way." She led and I followed her down a brightly lit hall past a living room and a formal dining room set for twelve.

"Harry dear boy come in, come in and sit here on the sofa next me. Gin isn't it? There on the bar help yourself and would you pour me some more Champaign it's in the bucket. Gretchen, that will be all for the night."

"Countess you are looking fabulous as usual," I said.

"The things one will say to get into a woman's knickers Harry," she said with a laugh.

"True, so true Countess."

The truth of the matter was that she did look fabulous for any age let alone fifty-five. There were no signs of work having been done so she was the possessor of excellent genes. While I loved Annie with all of my heart she couldn't match up with Elena.

I put her glass of Champaign on the table and sat next to her our thighs not quite touching.

The countess was Elena Von Waag of the Prussian Von Waags. Elena was descended from a Russian noble family who escaped to England with barely the clothes on their backs during the revolution. As with many Russian noble families in such situations they managed to scrimp by with the help of the English Royal family.

Elena met Karl Edward Von Waag while on a skiing trip to Austria. Elena was a beauty of the day and Karl Edward was immediately smitten. Karl Edward was on holiday to celebrate his becoming a Count. His father had recently died at age eighty-two and Karl Edward being the only son and youngest of seven children, the old man kept trying for a boy until he got one, had inherited the title. More importantly he inherited the controlling interest in the Von Waag wurst manufacturing operations. Von Waag was the largest producer of wurst in Germany.

When Elena returned home to England Karl Edward followed her and Elena knowing that Karl Edward wasn't going to buy the cow if he got the milk for free resisted his every advance even though she was dying for a good fuck. Needless to say Elena was not without some experience when it came to sexual matters. Karl Edward finally asked for her hand in marriage and her father almost got on his knees to grant Karl Edward's entreaty. They were married and the happy couple moved to Prussia where Karl Edward continued the family tradition of making wurst and Elena started a new tradition of taking wurst. Karl Edward who was fifteen years older than Elena could not keep up with her sexually. To be honest superman couldn't keep up with Elena sexually. She was insatiable.

When Karl Edward was fifty-five he was on an inspection tour in Hamburg of one of the company's many plants and there was an explosion caused by a disgruntled wurst maker who had been passed over for the position of head knockwurst tester and Karl Edward died of suffocation under a mountain of liverwurst. To this day the company has never made liverwurst again.

Even though the title passed to the next male heir in line under agnatic succession Elena retained the title of Countess for life as well as the profits from Karl Edward's interest in the wurst business for the rest of her life. Upon her death the interest she held reverted to the Von Waag family. After a year of mourning Elena pulled up stakes and moved to the United States to reap the crop of strong young males just waiting to be fucked. For some strange reason Elena was always changing chauffeurs.


"Now just what is it that you want from me Harry? You know what I want from you."

"Elena during our interviews for that piece I did on rich women in the work place you mentioned in passing that you had run across a group of loosely associated married women whose families are living the good life because of their earnings from nefarious endeavors. Is that true?"

"Of course darling why would I lie to you? Nefarious might to be strong a description but yes these girls were fucking their way to family solvency and the good life. It takes money these days Harry."

"I have an offer to do a book on that very subject and if you could set me up to speak with one or more of these women I would be forever in your debt."

"Oh that sounds delicious Harry. Will you make a lot of money?"

"I don't know but I would like to."

"Since I don't need any money what do you have that I would be interested in to offset this indebtedness that you mentioned."

"My first born has already been promised to my publisher."

"Such a shame but I guess your manhood will suffice. How long would this debt survive Harry darling?"

"For as long as you wanted to call on me for payment."

"No, let's be reasonable. I doubt if I shall be interested in fucking much beyond seventy-five so let's agree that the debt has a twenty year life. I don't need anything in writing Harry I trust you dear, hahahahaha. What good sport Harry.

"Now let me think how I came upon that information. Oh yes I remember now. It was at one of those dreadful charity luncheons. I decided at the last minute to attend and was placed at a table with a group of very attractive soccer moms. I knew none of them as you might expect but they apparently all knew each other. All the nattering about children, schools, PTA, swim teams, tennis lessons, committees and husbands was driving me up the wall. I had determined to leave at the earliest possible moment when much to my surprise a pearl was casts before the swine. You understand these women had had several rounds of drinks, wine with lunch and Tia Maria and such after and were pretty well oiled and they were talking as if I were one of their group."

"What was this pearl that so interested you?"

"Simply put they were all hookers."

"Hookers?"

"Not in the literal sense but certainly figuratively. They were helping to support their life style by selling pussy. I guess that is in the literal sense as well. They were paying for music lessons, club sports participation, dance lessons and sports lessons and for the cost of the pool, fancy vacations and the like."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.