Afternoon Delight
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Annie gulped down her wine threw some bills on the table and said, "I have a better idea for lunch," and dragged me by the hand out onto the sidewalk and hailed a cab. Fifteen minutes later we were getting out of the cab in front of Annie's house. "Don't dawdle Harry," Annie said racing up the front stairs and fumbling to get the key in the lock. "To my room Harry," she said bounding, if a forty-five year old woman can bound, up the stairs. Once in her room she started taking off her clothes. "Get undressed Harry all I can think about is that damn German Sheppard."

Annie lying on her bed with its pale yellow sheets in the pale yellow room looked like a dab of caviar on top of a deviled egg. Her skin was smooth and without the ordinary blemishes of a woman her age, she was lightly tanned, her dark hair was matched by a perfect triangle of tangled pubic hair, her mature breast heaved from her excitement their bright pink areolas matched by two distended nipples. Her broad hips flared outward and her thighs parted as if in preparation and her belly her wonderful belly mounded from below her breasts to her pubic arch. There were no angles to Annie. She was a vision of roundness and softness from head to toe. She was lusciousness upon a bed of gold.

The entire surface of Annie's body seemed to be reaching out as if it was begging for its extreme heat to be cooled. Her eyes were pleading and her lips trembling as she cried, "Harry please."

In answer I settled in between her thighs with my face inches from her pussy. I licked the area where the legs join the trunk and that part of her cheeks that pressed down even with her pussy and felt her pubic hair, wet from her own juices, in my mouth and I ran my tongue teasingly over her swollen nether lips and felt the muscles in her thighs involuntarily tighten. And then Annie had her fingers wrapped in my hair pulling me forward as she pushed her cunt hard into my face. In response I shot my tongue into her vagina with rapid strokes and heard a sigh of pleasure from Annie as she humped my face trying to get her clit in my mouth. A shift of my head and I had it between my lips and Annie went wild as I sucked her engorged clit and emitted a cry of, "Oh Harry, Harry, Harry," as we achieved rhythm and Annie screamed out for her first orgasm and then another and another.

Releasing her clit I slowly licked and sucked my way up that glorious round belly until I had her left breast firmly in my mouth feeling the nipple react to the pressure of my tongue. I could hear Annie's heavy breathing and feel her squirming beneath me and then she whispered, "Fuck me Harry, oh please fuck me."

"Put it in for me Annie I whispered and placed my dick at her entry. I hand quickly clasped my hard dick and moved the head of my dick up and down the home of God until it penetrated and was sucked in to her vagina by a hungry pussy. While I couldn't match Jon Holmes I was the equal of Slim and started with long strokes until I was fully flush against Annie's wide spread legs which she now had around my ass keeping me as deep as she could. We rode this way rocking gently against her clit until Annie went through a series of orgasms that set my dick on fire. Annie relaxed her legs slightly allowing me to begin stroking the length of her pussy just reaching her cervix until I could feel the eruption coming and told Annie, "I'm going to cum Annie."

"Do it Harry, cum baby cum in me. Fill me up."

We lay nuzzling with my spent dick in Annie's ever moving hand kissing and licking and sucking and squeezing one another as if we were walking hard rode horses to they didn't get put up wet.

"You are amazing Harry. Where did you ever in so few years learn to do all of that?"

"I told you I had read a lot of porn. I'm a quick study."

"You sure are. I need to see those books. Now that we've had lunch we can start thinking about diner. I can see more of this in my future so long as you don't mind lying next to an old woman now and then."

"Annie you have the most sexually attractive body I have ever seen and I'd be a fool to pass up any opportunity to lay with it, next to it, on it or under it."

"I want a glass of wine how about you Harry?"

"Gin will do for me. Are we going down?"

"Yes let's do that or our bodies may be found up here fucked out desiccated by a lack of food and water."

We did eat that night and we also fucked twice more. For one of those Annie advised, "We're going to do role playing Harry. It's about your little story. I'll be Mildred and you can play both of the other parts." Annie was a perfect Mildred giving the best oral sex I had ever had it was more than just a blow job. She was so much better than the young girls I was used to. And after selecting the chaise lounge as the changing station we had a room clearing session of doggie style fucking. Of course I had to play slim eating her pussy first.

Just before we drifted off Annie told me to leave my things in my room but to sleep with her from now on. I made no protest.


I started out writing porn for both R and XXX rated magazines under the pseudonym, Rock Hard. It didn't pay a lot but it was steady and my expenses were minimal living and eating at Annie's place as I did. At the same time I was getting a little contract work from Phil and word was beginning to spread, thanks mostly to Annie, among the better grade publications. My first break was a satirical piece on foreskin I did for Playboy. This led to more work in the slicks and my breakout was an interview with Hans Buckholtz, the German movie director, on his controversial film of the life of Hitler. He had shown Hitler as the savior of the Jews. This was a pretty hard sell but it got everyone's attention. The German Republic had him up on charges. After that there was a steady flow of work.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.