Afternoon Delight
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Here I at a am staring blank screen. What the hell can I write about? I've never fucked my mother not even my aunt. Damn I sure missed a lot. As far as I know none of our cats ever fucked anyone but there was that time with the squirrel. The only thing I can remember was Jon Holmes with his oversized dick flopping around. I remember Diane Gentry wanting me to take her to see a Jon Holmes movie. At least I had sense enough not to take her. Who wants their dick being held by their date with Jon Holmes up on the screen. The girl would look down at your dick and break out laughing.

Jon Holmes gave me an idea and I started typing. After several aborted starts I finally was on a roll and finished it in what I thought was decent shape. Christ I was sweating. It had taken me three hours on what I thought was going to be a simple little porn story. Maybe porn isn't so easy after all at least it wasn't for me.

I clicked print and waited for the printer to spit out the pages. I stack them neatly and headed for Annie's office. The door was open but she was on the phone. I didn't enter but upon seeing me Annie waved me to a seat.

"Phil I'm just asking you to give him a chance."

"I know Phil, but we all have to start somewhere."

"Not with you huh, now what kind of attitude is that Phil?""

when you wanted me to put in a good word for your nephew"

"you bet your sweet ass I'm bringing that up Phil."

"All right Phil you call me."

"That was Phil," Annie said to me. "He'll call, in about a week I'd say, to tell me he has something for you. Now what have you got for me?"

I handed her the pages and sat back.

"I have a better idea. It's time for lunch why don't we go have something to eat and I can read this while we have a drink."

Not waiting for an answer Annie got up and with a head motion beckoned me to follow her. We walked to Matt's Pub about two blocks from the office. Annie ordered a glass of wine and not being ready for another glass of wine so soon I had Heineken. Once our drinks were served Annie pulled out the story and began to read.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.